Old 04-11-2007, 05:55 AM   #5866
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gansei
dude.. G4Ser!!

i had a trouble about my situation.

several korea distributor send love call to me in recent days

they watched my recent activity in the race.

they presented good contract to me (nice contract item than G4S).

they want that i change G4S to their import machine.

But i didn't accept their love call immediately.

i said that i will consider your contract in the later.

what can i do in this situation?

i want your advice.
dont go master gansei we need u
but i think team magic need to maybe make sure that u are happy and sould help u to keep you in this car
sponser u maybe
just my thoughts anyway

paul
Gascar 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:34 AM   #5867
Tech Initiate

alittle paint job from the state's...
Attached Thumbnails
Team Magic G4-im000061_edited.jpg   Team Magic G4-im000060_edited.jpg   Team Magic G4-im000062_edited.jpg  
SacWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:38 AM   #5868
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Kodak Hodak Send a message via Yahoo to Kodak Hodak Send a message via Skype™ to Kodak Hodak

Quote:
dude.. G4Ser!!

i want your advice.

If the offer is better than the one you got, you will need to ask for a match in deal.

Or if yur heart is truely g4S, then your here to stay.

But the sounds of it, you sound like your Hot property over in koerea
Old 04-11-2007, 07:58 AM   #5869
Tech Elite

gansei

if you really like the G4S then maybe look at getting the local distributor or even TM to come to the party.
If you think that its a worthwhile deal to run something else then that decision is entirely yours to make.
At the end of teh day its your decision no matter what anyone says.
Look at both sides of the situation ,would they support you in the long term and would they keep you if you dont produce the results.

I guess a lot of G4S guys are running the car becuase its good looking and has appeal as a underdog.I certainly have because its different and very capable.
What ever decision you make ,I wish you good luck

Hint to TMEdith/Nick Ko/Teammagic "you dont want to lose this guy ,hes a true ambassador for the G4S.
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 4.5 V2, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 13.5, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
razzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:02 AM   #5870
Tech Adept

Quote:
dude.. G4Ser!!

i want your advice.
See what positive thinking can do Gansei. You have the right attitude and loyalty. Everyone respects you and you can now pick and choose. Well done
vc05hdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:12 AM   #5871
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Quote:
dude.. G4Ser!!

i want your advice.
Gansei, it would be a shame to see your hard work and set up on the G4S just dissapear like that. i too was faced with a situation like yours, but luckily it didnt involve a switch of car, that made my decision easier. so do remember it is YOUR decision. is it a well known chassis ?
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:34 AM   #5872
Tech Elite

I think that gansei's results with a G4S also carries more weight hence the interest for him to run another brand.
But at the same time he would be just another Team driver for that brand where as here he is team driver for the G4S family.
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 4.5 V2, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 13.5, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
razzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:41 AM   #5873
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzor
I think that gansei's results with a G4S also carries more weight hence the interest for him to run another brand.
But at the same time he would be just another Team driver for that brand where as here he is team driver for the G4S family.
exactly right razzor, i was just being carefull what i said that was all. but agree 100% there for my email to TM wont be so held back
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Old 04-11-2007, 08:43 AM   #5874
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rcrevolution

Guys I was on RC Car Action's forum and NickKo of Team Magic is on there for the M1 buggy thread.

I let him know how I and many other G4S owners in the States feel, if anyone has a RCCA account, plz go there and PM him or post on the M1 buggy topic about how you are a loyal customer and are not happy at the fact that the M1 has more popularity then the G4S while the G4S is much older

Here is my rant I had, I am not angry, just very disappointed, I remember when Pheonix Distribution lost its job to Trinity, we lost a few G4S owners.
I just wanted to let you guys know because even though he addressed me directly a few posts earlier, I do not believe 1 person will make a difference, so plz post on there and show him there are many people in the same situtation.

"nickko, I know there is probably nothing you can do about this but here is an example of the problem.

when you go to for example towerhobbies, they have the G4S and the M1, but they list parts for the M1 and not the G4S, I emailed and asked them if they would ever get any parts for the G4S, and they said that the parts are available right from the distributor and they would probably never get them.

Now I would love to know why Trinity is sending out M1 parts to major retailers and not G4S parts, I own a G4s, and so do alot of other people, but that car isnt anywhere near as popular as it should be considering its such a great racer.

Alot of parts that used to be great now aren't available, like the G4 used to have a Perimeter Crash kit, and that part is now discontinued, I would love to see that kit up again for the G4S.

I don't think the lack of G4S popularity is atributed to the lack of Team Drivers, I think its cause there are no spare parts available and this lets people astray from trying out the car and knowing what it can do.

So getting in contact with Trinity and fidning out why major retailers do not have the G4S or spare parts but have the wheel truer and tool kit would be a great start, if major retailers began to have full support of that car, it would help out its popularity by far. Nothing keeps a buyer away from a kit more than knowing once you break something there won't be a place with in 100miles to get parts, so fixing that problem with help out alot.

This car is so popular across seas, in Europe its winning tons of races, and in Asia and other places its great too, there is just no excuse for this car to be next to non existant in the States. What I don't get is that the G4S was released much earlier than the M1, yet the M1 has much more support than the G4S, its the the younger child getting all the atention, which I do not believe is all that fair to people who spend $350 on a kit hoping to have support for it.

So thanks for listening to a loyal customer and please don't take this the wrong way, I am not yelling or anything, I am just trying to make a point that this car is popular everywhere in the world but in the United States, and sorry for sorta hijacking this thread guys, I wont do it again. "

I was happy to know tho that nick ko listens to customers and isnt an imaginary person. now to get him to drop trinity as the distributor and get pheonix or someone else back! it is clear that trinity isn't doing them any good, towerhobbies has had the g4s in stock since November, and still have no spare partsavailable, when I emailed them they told me trinity isnt shipping spare parts to them that I have to go through the distributor...whats up with that? I see poor customer service there. and that perimeter crash kit, that's one thing they NEED to bring back
rcrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:16 AM   #5875
Tech Elite

rcrevolution, here is my take on this subject.
now i live in perth Australia, and i think one shop has one kit on its shelf, but no parts kept in stock. there is one other place that sells the kit and spares, but not locally. that online shop doesnt function properly and shows stock of mongoose parts only. emails dont get answered either. so i look for a supplier for my parts so i can keep racing the car. now that has rewarded me for my efforts and racedays has supplied me all the parts required for like nearly a year now. but Sam is so busy now as he seems to be the best supplier of parts in the US, now supplying to most parts in the world. but back to the TM subject and drivers. where Sam has spent alot of money trying to promote the car, and provide sponsorship, it takes its toll and this is where TM needs to step in. lately negative reports on the upgrades of the car have been plentifull, it is everyones hard earned money going into these cars, not to mention the time and effort as well. this is a great community to be involved in, but with out 3 or 4 top line TM backed drivers, this is beginning to be a setback for the car. it is not one distributor causing this, it is TM themselves. they need these drivers, wether it be Darren Johnson, Gansei, or even trying to keep Paul Coleman driving not only the M1 buggy but also the G4S. some forget the engineering that Paul is capable of and has the potential to bring this car to the next level again. this is the future of this car, not the distributors supplying the parts, cause there is always racedays for that, and being in the US i cant see why US customers are having problems getting parts. so the results and the ability for other manufacturers to poach drivers and offer them the better deal is what is taking away from what is needed to keep people driving the G4S.
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Old 04-11-2007, 09:26 AM   #5876
Tech Fanatic

thanks for your G4Ser advice!!

i still love my G4S very much.

there are no reason i must change other maker car.

But.. other maker had good rearing program for their driver.

i miss the lack of such a program in TM.

But other maker had many good TeamDriver.(serpent,Mugen,Kyosho,Xray..)

my thought is "Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion"

so don't worry about my changing maker... ^^

But!!! i envy the other maker driver in Korea.

they had a more good contract than me.. although they are slow than me in circuit.

^^

★ Show Hobby(Novarossi)
Km Racing HK1 Meen Version
Another Nick: Bander
gansei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:26 AM   #5877
Tech Master

its real hard to rely on 1 place to supply parts, no matter how great of a job they do.

and a big contributor to the fact the car isnt as popular is there arent any "big" retailers carrying the car. and this keeps alot of people away from the kit.

also if you go to a weekend club race or professional race there are people there with boxes and boxes of mugen, hpi, serpent, etc parts for sale if you break something and need it fast, yet I have yet to see a Team Magic person there selling parts.

this car has no popularity in this country when you compare it to Mugen or HPI, which is no excuse when the M1 comes out and is on the tip of everyone's tongue 2 weeks later, the G4S is just as revolutionary in touring cars as the M1 is in buggies, so why is the M1 getting all the attention?

I'm gonna email nick ko and see if team magic can put together a new crash kit for the g4s and try it out again, I would so buy a few of those

Team Magic has to realize that whether they like or not this is a race car built to fit into the race world, and for you to compete with other brands, even if you think this isn't the right "thing" to do you need to have team drivers and support them, the sedan race scene is too developed for one brand to try to set a new example and not hire any team drivers.

Thats just like a Nascar driver buying a $200,000 car and parts and not having any sponsers, you will last one season if that.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:40 AM   #5878
Tech Fanatic

Default expected trouble

hi dude!!

i rebuild my wiring of servo, Transponder etc on..

the wiring of my electrical system is the worst!!

it was expected trouble in serpent korea cup.

i replenishing my G4S For this week Kawahara cup.

the japanese driver who will participate in this race is...

KAWAHARA YOSHIMAS
YURUKI KAZUYA 1/8
FURUKAWA KEN 1/10
YOKOYAMA MASAKI1/8
TERAUCHI TAKEHIRO 1/8
NISHIGORI TAKANORI   1/8
YAMAURA EIJI 1/10
ITAI TOMOMI

and Three of Taiwan Titan driver.

the attention driver in 1/10 Class is FURUKAWA KEN

he is Pre-IFMAR 1/10 car A-main Driver.

he was Kyosho Driver.. But he is Kawahara Driver now.

i expect nice battle with Japan,Taiwan Driver.
Attached Thumbnails
Team Magic G4-sany0002.jpg   Team Magic G4-sany0003.jpg   Team Magic G4-sany0004.jpg   Team Magic G4-sany0005.jpg  

★ Show Hobby(Novarossi)
Km Racing HK1 Meen Version
Another Nick: Bander
gansei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:43 AM   #5879
Tech Master

is that a spektrum reciever?

I have the original bigger speltrum reciever but its still so small I cna fit all my wires in there and the box no probs
Old 04-11-2007, 09:44 AM   #5880
Tech Regular

Send a message via MSN to asil

can you explain "crash kit".. I've never heard of it.. It includes A-arms, hubs, etc or what ?

Asil
asil is offline   Reply With Quote