Old 02-22-2007, 03:32 AM   #4351
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro_racer23
could you please post the shock ends and steering rack

cheers
Chris
pics will prob be 2morrow later cant get the dam camera to take a good focused pic
if the camera took nitro im sure i could fix that

paul
Gascar 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:33 AM   #4352
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Kodak Hodak Send a message via Yahoo to Kodak Hodak Send a message via Skype™ to Kodak Hodak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattojnr
i got an SOS before from Rob (toy000) for a drive cup. i sent one and he was stoked. i think it changed hands though. but i also heard you had a spare that you didnt want to offer. so the SOS was sorted by me in Perth. a few thousand Kms away. i do have a pillow ball, but no time to send it. will not arrive in time. so i do hope you guys look after each other better in the future. its a small world Kosta, and everyone seems to know whats happening as it happens. i do hope you get one in time. very short notice. but if you dont ? then you need more spares.

so very true,
Old 02-22-2007, 04:02 AM   #4353
Tech Master

And if you bought local you could probably rock down to the LHS and pick one up!!
www.nbhc.com.au - www.teamxray.com
Z00M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 04:13 AM   #4354
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to MaDaGAS CAR

Quote:
i got an SOS before from Rob (toy000) for a drive cup. i sent one and he was stoked. i think it changed hands though. but i also heard you had a spare that you didnt want to offer. so the SOS was sorted by me in Perth. a few thousand Kms away. i do have a pillow ball, but no time to send it. will not arrive in time. so i do hope you guys look after each other better in the future. its a small world Kosta, and everyone seems to know whats happening as it happens. i do hope you get one in time. very short notice. but if you dont ? then you need more spares.
yes this is true but if u do good by me ill do the same back as i offered with paul but mayb ask rob the reason why i didnt help him out im never usally like this but there is a reason why !!! and mayb u should all ask!! to actually understand where im coming from
MaDaGAS CAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 04:15 AM   #4355
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z00M
And if you bought local you could probably rock down to the LHS and pick one up!!
well technically i did by local but my lhs doesnt stock parts but they have a realli fast postage time 2 days but the problem is i just did this now

pattonjnr check ur pm

Last edited by MaDaGAS CAR; 02-22-2007 at 04:32 AM.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:24 AM   #4356
Tech Elite

Check if a Mugen or Kyosho is the same.
I think the Mugen is the same but might be wrong.
Also check other car makes at your lhs.
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 4.5 V2, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 13.5, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
razzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 04:49 AM   #4357
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDaGAS CAR
well technically i did by local but my lhs doesnt stock parts but they have a realli fast postage time 2 days but the problem is i just did this now

pattonjnr check ur pm
PM noted Kosta.
and for taking a trip to the LHS ? ZOOM do you take the trip ? cause damed if i can find any parts here from the 3 shops ?
So i know how the SA boys are doing it and by means of anyways possible.
So now is not the time to be slapping them on the wrist for buying overseas, until they have a shop that STOCKS the parts, might be different for me as well if one of the shops stocked the parts here in perth, but then maybe not i have a special relationship with my sponsor as do you with yours, so things wont change there. i do hope things change for the SA boys but untill then just keep any means open to keep them on the track and racing
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 04:52 AM   #4358
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Dont want to tread on anyones toes here but try Ryper hobbies in perth for TM parts..

PM me if you want his number..

Go Team Xray
Old 02-22-2007, 04:54 AM   #4359
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
PM noted Kosta.
and for taking a trip to the LHS ? ZOOM do you take the trip ? cause damed if i can find any parts here from the 3 shops ?
So now is not the time to be slapping them on the wrist for buying overseas, until they have a shop that STOCKS the parts, might be different for me as well if one of the shops stocked the parts here in perth, but then maybe not i have a special relationship with my sponsor as do you with yours, so things wont change there. i do hope things change for the SA boys but untill then just keep any means open to keep them on the track and racing
thats bout the only down fall to the g4s not much local support if model flight is SA couldnt get bits in so fast i would probably be stuffed how long does it take racedays to get bits to australia im yet to deal with em but will do for sure in the very near future
Old 02-22-2007, 05:16 AM   #4360
Tech Master

Quote:
PM noted Kosta.
It was more of a chance at a dig than anything serious. That's why it had smileys.

Between you and I, I think we stock more parts for the car than any shop could!! I know I certainly wouldn't be holding back a part if they needed it and I had it, as I'm sure you wouldn't. I have no idea what goes on in SA, just stating how it is here (well, how I think it is anyway).

Ryper wouldn't have G4S parts in stock I wouldn't think. At least I saw a G4S in Perth R/C late last year. Dunno if it sold yet. And here in Perth, we can always overnight stuff from Bunbury if needed. So we're pretty well covered in case of an emergency.

Speaking of Xray....
www.nbhc.com.au - www.teamxray.com
Z00M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 05:30 AM   #4361
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z00M
It was more of a chance at a dig than anything serious. That's why it had smileys.

Between you and I, I think we stock more parts for the car than any shop could!! I know I certainly wouldn't be holding back a part if they needed it and I had it, as I'm sure you wouldn't. I have no idea what goes on in SA, just stating how it is here (well, how I think it is anyway).

Ryper wouldn't have G4S parts in stock I wouldn't think. At least I saw a G4S in Perth R/C late last year. Dunno if it sold yet. And here in Perth, we can always overnight stuff from Bunbury if needed. So we're pretty well covered in case of an emergency.

Speaking of Xray....
yes i know how you love your digs
and yes Perth R/C still have the kit on the shelf. ED had one as well when i was there. i didnt think rypers had G4S parts, but now i have the number and the contact, i will ring and find out, incase of emergency.
as for the us having more parts i have a tray full of parts / spares i can not use anymore dueto the upgrades of the car. pretty sad hey , but maybe the SA boys can use em ? untill all there bits arrive
on a similar note, apart from the clutch and a few other things, there seems to be a majority of bits no longer required for my car from a full kit. so i do hope TM can do a new upgraded kit that includes the upgrades as std. would be worth buying a new kit again but untill then, many things are obsolete.

and why are so many other manufacterer drivers checking out this thread ?
Frankie ? must be the avatars as Boz noted. maybe an updated 2007 Map is what Boz needs to stamp out the confusion
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Old 02-22-2007, 05:31 AM   #4362
Tech Fanatic

Well i dont know if he stocks parts or not to tell you the truth seeing as i have an Xray.... but his web site shows Team Magic

No harm done in trying.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:35 AM   #4363
Tech Fanatic

Im using some1 else' computer and its bookmarked here
Old 02-22-2007, 05:35 AM   #4364
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcskoda
Well i dont know if he stocks parts or not to tell you the truth seeing as i have an Xray.... but his web site shows Team Magic

No harm done in trying.
yes i will give Dave a call, as i said, and may be mention the word,
but wont know till i ring, thats for sure.
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Old 02-22-2007, 05:44 AM   #4365
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Kodak Hodak Send a message via Yahoo to Kodak Hodak Send a message via Skype™ to Kodak Hodak

Quote:
yes i know how you love your digs
and yes Perth R/C still have the kit on the shelf. ED had one as well when i was there. i didnt think rypers had G4S parts, but now i have the number and the contact, i will ring and find out, incase of emergency.
as for the us having more parts i have a tray full of parts / spares i can not use anymore dueto the upgrades of the car. pretty sad hey , but maybe the SA boys can use em ? untill all there bits arrive
on a similar note, apart from the clutch and a few other things, there seems to be a majority of bits no longer required for my car from a full kit. so i do hope TM can do a new upgraded kit that includes the upgrades as std. would be worth buying a new kit again but untill then, many things are obsolete.

and why are so many other manufacterer drivers checking out this thread ?
Frankie ? must be the avatars as Boz noted. maybe an updated 2007 Map is what Boz needs to stamp out the confusion

Kosta - ASK Shano he aint racing, so if ya wanna race man, ask him i am sure he would help out, and if i have probs on saturday and i cant race for some reason then i will lend you mine!!

C i am a nice guy,

there is anoth of us here to help you out no matter the past!!! call me a big softy LOL "oi and yes i like yelling!!!! as you already know!!

let me know how ya go!!!