R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 01-18-2007, 02:56 PM   #3451
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattojnr
whats the Problem man, what i said werent rumours. all true facts and i used your quote by accident i guess. but at no time was i redirected or got a error message. all TRUE no rumours here. so chill out
You don't know me... Period... Like I said many others as well as myself got redirected... Again.. Read... I said by the time you checked out the webpage, the problem was corrected... So chill out... lol... You need to grow up... Or if you really feel the need to reply again to what is already old news now... .02

RC_Alan
rc_alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:56 PM   #3452
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattojnr
whats the Problem man, what i said werent rumours. all true facts and i used your quote by accident i guess. but at no time was i redirected or got a error message. all TRUE no rumours here. so chill out
Hey there bro!!!! Happy new year by the way!!!! I just wanted to let you know that by NO means did I see you start any rumors. Infact, after reading your post, it helped me realize that there was just a small error on the net or with some servers...hard to say? So thank you very much for your post dude. You said it quite professionally in my opinion. I'm not too sure what dudes problem was, but I hope your doing well my friend! Later.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:03 PM   #3453
Tech Fanatic

I'm happy to hear the great news Sam... I saw Paul drive the heck out of the Mugen after he left OFNA... I'm sure he'll be a great addition to the G4S family as well... Not to beat a dead horse... Rumors can run crazy online and on the forums... And after what happen to Motorman... I didn't want anyone to start thinking the same thing happen to Sam... The issue is over and again, Glad to see you back online Sam... Happy racing and take care...

RC_Alan
rc_alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:37 PM   #3454
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Kodak Hodak Send a message via Yahoo to Kodak Hodak Send a message via Skype™ to Kodak Hodak

maybe it was a service downtime, servers tend to go offline for maintenence...

Last edited by Kodak Hodak; 01-18-2007 at 09:08 PM.
Kodak Hodak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:36 PM   #3455
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4S'er
I missed all the excitemt!!! When I got into the office and on the computer I got all these emails saying I wasn't up. I went to my site and there she is??? I am not sure why it went to horse racing or something like that!! lol I am here alive and well.

Actually doing very well. As RC_Allan pointed out Raceday Hobbies is overly pleased to have Paul Coleman drive for us and he will drive the new M1-B 1/8th Nitro Buggy. Paul is world renown for his driving and R& D skills and knowledge. He will be a great asset to all of Racedays Customers.

I will get Paul driving a G4S this summer as well. I just have to remind him constantly that having four wheels in the air is a bad thing!!!

Sorry I haven't been able to see what had been happening here lately. The m1 has created a lot of work on the website as well as the warehouse.

I am working on getting a new modified engine line as well, that hopefully, I will be happy to introduce in about 2 weeks.

I have the Radical engines in now as well. Many will know them from the off road 621 version. They have a new 721 .21 engine and coming a .12 version. These are all versions that have equal horsepower and longevity of high priced engines, however at affordable prices. I believe the hobby needs this so everyone doesn't have to spend big bucks just to have a "chance" to win. Let try driving skills as well! I have none, but it sounds like a good idea to me!

Okay, I am off the band wagon as they say now. I am getting caught up now, so I will show up and show off my cool avatar more often !
good to hear from you i guess you wont be making the winter wind up this weekend hu take it easy
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:57 PM   #3456
Tech Regular

Send a message via MSN to asil

Here's my new avatar Thanks Kodak..
asil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:38 AM   #3457
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentd
Hey there bro!!!! Happy new year by the way!!!! I just wanted to let you know that by NO means did I see you start any rumors. Infact, after reading your post, it helped me realize that there was just a small error on the net or with some servers...hard to say? So thank you very much for your post dude. You said it quite professionally in my opinion. I'm not too sure what dudes problem was, but I hope your doing well my friend! Later.
Hey D, hope the festive season was enjoyable for you, mine was good, and relaxing. as for the web glitch, i dont know, but it was at the time when guys were posting as i could still see the site thats why i put a ?, i agree its old news, so no point wasting my time over it. so how many G4S's you have now ? lol. i hope to recieve the speed shot front end and the new rear hubs next week ready for the start of Mike's and my season. so i have much to do in just a couple of weeks. good to hear from you again keep the posts coming.
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 06:38 AM   #3458
ALG
Tech Regular

Hi all:
I would like to know on what hole of the front and rear body post do you/all put the boby suport for the G4S . The body that Im using is the Mazda 6 from Protoform.
zoom-zomm

Regards
ALG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:41 AM   #3459
Tech Adept

Hi Soloartist 702,

I obviously will not be down there this year. I wanted to go so bad but just too much happening business wise that it has forced me to stay. I had heard from someone that you were going and I thought this is really cool. I wish you a lot of luck down there and I am sure you will do well. Just the experience will be fun!

The G4S will have a great group of guys down there, Bobby Flack, last years Midwest series champion, Mike Blackstock, Mike Dumas, and Chad Phillips. I widh these guys the best of luck also.

There will be a couple new performance parts these guys should have in their possession down there I am assuming and hoping. So we should be able to get good feedback on these parts. This will be helpful when products are ready for customer sales we will all know their performance enhancement capabilities.

The post hole question is diffucult to answer. I always cut my post holes so I don't know from the top what hole they are setting. Each body to obtain the correct front and rear ride height will be different also. This is not a big issue. Just set you body on a good guess hole and then go up and down from there. The extra time it may take is worth it. This is an obvious statement but too high is bad and too low is bad. Patience however will be reward, so just get it right for your car's ride height, your body make and cut.

Enjoy
G4S'er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:49 AM   #3460
Tech Adept

Patto in the post above is my A Main Driver in Australia. This year we will get him on the podium and the 1st place trophy!

Good Luck to Patto and all Casaval Racing team members and Raceday customers in the new upcoming season!

I should be going down there for the races!!! I could be the team motivational leader ... from the beach, sitting on one of those small chairs so the ocean water runs over my feet, a bikini clad girl brings me beers, course I don't drink beers, so I dump them out just so she keeps coming back .... opps better get back to work!!!!

Good Luck All!
G4S'er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:01 PM   #3461
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4S'er
Patto in the post above is my A Main Driver in Australia. This year we will get him on the podium and the 1st place trophy!

Good Luck to Patto and all Casaval Racing team members and Raceday customers in the new upcoming season!

I should be going down there for the races!!! I could be the team motivational leader ... from the beach, sitting on one of those small chairs so the ocean water runs over my feet, a bikini clad girl brings me beers, course I don't drink beers, so I dump them out just so she keeps coming back .... opps better get back to work!!!!

Good Luck All!
Then you wake up and realise you're at the track sitting in the dirt and it's patto in a thong bringing you the beers!
www.nbhc.com.au - www.teamxray.com
Z00M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:19 PM   #3462
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z00M
Then you wake up and realise you're at the track sitting in the dirt and it's patto in a thong bringing you the beers!
Funny Stuff Mike, lets just hope Sams had enough Beers the night before to not realise whats really happened here, or he will run away scary stuff
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:22 PM   #3463
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (98%+)
Send a message via ICQ to surreal Send a message via AIM to surreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzor
Ive scanned the G4S manual to a pdf file but its 1.3gb ,any advice or ideas.
Try to compress the PDF to the smallest possible setting and see if that helps. If not...
Convert all scan to compressed JPEGs. Then make the PDF with the smallest size option.
surreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 12:04 AM   #3464
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

British Menace, congratulations on the birth of your new son! Best wishes to you and your family.
Old 01-20-2007, 01:29 AM   #3465
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to MaDaGAS CAR

newest member of ur pit crew congatulations