Team Magic G4

Old 12-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

SerpentD and shufflerbot, you have PM. Oh and id also like to wish everyone a happy new year .
Old 12-18-2006, 02:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Serpentd
What the hell is this shit? If me or anyone wants to thank a retailer for their help where we buy our stuff for our cars, then let them. It helps get the word out to keep us racers, raceing. Plus they are a great base of info if we have problems with a part and they can help notify the distributor for a recall on a product. With out the "retailers" we couldn't talk about how our cars run because we wouldn't have them. If I choose to talk about Sam and his GREAT service for helping me with my racing career or racing enjoyment, then I will. If people don't like it then just kiss my ass. We are all here to help each other, and this is just another form of help. I've heard too many people ask if company X is a good source to purchase from. So yes this info is VERY relevant, and by the way...SAM you do kick ASS with RACEDAY HOBBIES!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, i couldnt have said it better myself. i am very sorry for the confusion i have set. i agree it is the place for things like this to be said. but i suppose i was trying to save others from the wrath to follow. but go ahead and say it if you wish. Sam rocks, Racedays Rock, and the G4S rocks.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:41 PM
Tech Adept

Hey this Italian boy will say Merry Christmas all he wants !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your support, I understand what Patto was trying to say, but a dealer hearing nice words about him and his company is never a bad thing However this forum is about the G4S so I understand.

Gosh looked at my last post and obviously trying to take an order over the phone and writing a post is something this old boy can't do anymore!

Tires and rims. If the rubber is GRP then the rubber should be of good and consistent quality. I find that rims make a difference in how firm they are. Some rims are so weak they will break on a glancing blow. This also means they will bend when that cars turns off that straight and other fast turns. I always like a firm rim like the Serpent Jaco and any others of that quality. I like GQ's because their rim is one step above. The rim is really solid and excellent on high traction tracks. The other difference is how well they are glued. Perimeter gluing only for on roads will get the tire chunking and not feel consistent. Full wheel gluing to me is the best. I believe most or all 1/8th tires are fully glued. I think 1.10th should be the same.
Once again my 2 cents

Maybe I better finance that car!!!! LOL That is a very cool offer by the way!

And yes Patto, look who sponsors you dude!!!! LOL

It is all good everyday!!!
Old 12-18-2006, 03:12 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by razzor
What are the differences between Serpent ,Mugen ,Kyosho rims ???
Is it just the offset ??

Looking at stocking GRP in my shop ,dont want to stock the wrong items.
I think besides Mugen rims, all others have the same offset (1/10)
Old 12-18-2006, 03:21 PM
Tech Elite

Jaco make their nitro shoes in a 2mm ofset rim as well. this was the only rim i could use with my old Yokomo GT-4. the mugen offset for the rear wasnt big enough to fit the yokomo. so there are others out there with an offset
Old 12-18-2006, 04:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
Wow, i couldnt have said it better myself. i am very sorry for the confusion i have set. i agree it is the place for things like this to be said. but i suppose i was trying to save others from the wrath to follow. but go ahead and say it if you wish. Sam rocks, Racedays Rock, and the G4S rocks.
This is to everyone that reads this thread, I owe this guy, Pattojnr, a huge appology for misunderstanding his post. I totally went off for the wrong reasons on this gentleman. So this is a "public" appology to Pattojnr. Sorry my fellow racer for my misunderstanding and ignorance to what you were trying to get accross on your post. Like I said earlier, I was in a bad mood and took it out inproperly. I hope you can forgive me for having my head planted firmly up my ass earlier this morning. Thanks everyone for hearing me out.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Tech Elite

hey D, you type too quick. no need for this public appology. Sam summed it up before its all Good everyday - at racedays !
sorry i just had to put that in
appology accepted D, no harm done what so ever greener pastures ahead D, actually smells better this time of day as well, other than where you said your head may have been earlier

Last edited by Pattojnr; 12-18-2006 at 05:08 PM.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Well i just ordered my TMG4S kit - getting excitted
Old 12-18-2006, 05:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kodak Hodak
Well i just ordered my TMG4S kit - getting excitted
excited you should be. you have made a great choice. i started out in pullstart class with a hyper 10. made the switch fairly quickly to a yokomo GT-4. the best thing i ever did was to get a G4. happydays ahead my friend
Old 12-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Tech Elite

excited you should be. you have made a great choice. i started out in pullstart class with a hyper 10. made the switch fairly quickly to a yokomo GT-4. the best thing i ever did was to get a G4. happydays ahead my friend

Yeah sick man, my Hyper 10 if ya click the link in my signature its my drift car purley for that!!!!

I thought if i am going to get a circuit racer, why not go for GOLD

Just a quick question:

What offset rims and tyres suit best for the TMG4S

Front?

Rear?

there are so many wheels to choose from, and they got that many numbers of differant types - just dont want to purchase the wrong set!

Cheers
Old 12-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Tech Elite

the car takes 0 off set rims front and rear. tire or brand choice is a personal matter, but jaco wether it be on jaco rims or serpent rims are a good choice as well. good wear and life, with the grip. the serpent rim is stronger, i have used GRP and Kawahara's and the jacos seem to have the better wear to grip ratio, but everyone has their own favourites
Old 12-18-2006, 05:31 PM
Tech Elite

the car takes 0 off set rims front and rear. tire or brand choice is a personal matter, but jaco wether it be on jaco rims or serpent rims are a good choice as well. good wear and life, with the grip. the serpent rim is stronger, i have used GRP and Kawahara's and the jacos seem to have the better wear to grip ratio, but everyone has their own favourites
ahhhh sweet, the serpent rims i like, looks like thats the winner

cheers man!
Old 12-18-2006, 05:38 PM
Tech Elite

also forgot to mention, the width:

front width rim?

rear width rim?

cheers
Old 12-18-2006, 05:49 PM
Tech Elite

sorry dude, 26mm fronts and 30mm rears.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:06 PM
Tech Elite

42 shore? what does this mean!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.