R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 10-07-2006, 11:36 AM   #2326
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrevolution
I reemember when I got my mongoose, RD logics was the only place to carry parts and they were expensive!

then outher stores starting carrying parts and the prices slowly dropped, if they go back up, i can easily pick a mtx-4 over a G4S
I agree with you,
Beginning with Trinity, no parts, period. then Powerline racing, some parts, pricy and only them,

Next HK shop, Border followed by RDL, RDL is expansive, HK and Border rise their shipping cost rediculously.

Later PHonix came in, more shop in US carry parts and drop the overall price.

now, Phonix is dropped. HRP, I never heard anything from them even they are on TM distribution list.

What about the future ? who will be the dis. will he do the job good like Dennis ? we doubt

Taiwan is in a massive retardation in politic for so long, now it finally attack TM beside the privious 3 weird thing, what is the next retard thing they gonna do ?

OK, let rise, my brothers, it is time to eliminate retardation, it is time to bomb TM (do I sound like a terrorist leader ? )
Old 10-07-2006, 12:11 PM   #2327
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rcrevolution

guys if we all send TM an email saying they are making a big mistake dropping Pheonix as their US distributor, you think we can convince them to get Pheonix back?

I really want a G4S, but not if Trinity or some crap dsitributor is carrying it
rcrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:34 PM   #2328
Tech Elite

i can get tm and kfactory stuff so easy its not funny and i dont even drive the car. and i live in Canada
wallyedmonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 02:12 PM   #2329
Tech Master

wally
your canadian dealer gets their TM stuff from us as did RD Logics at this point.
Old 10-07-2006, 03:02 PM   #2330
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrevolution
guys if we all send TM an email saying they are making a big mistake dropping Pheonix as their US distributor, you think we can convince them to get Pheonix back?

I really want a G4S, but not if Trinity or some crap dsitributor is carrying it
maybe we should do that, and make sure we spam them and broke their sever

this is their email
[email protected]

Last edited by Car Breaker; 10-07-2006 at 03:41 PM.
Car Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 04:34 PM   #2331
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thank's to Dennis Richey
For all the hard work you put into the G4s.You put that car on the RC map.
And for them to take it from you after so much blood work.
Well, no Dennis and me If it's true that trinity has it ??? I know i'm out ! ill be looking for a new ride in a few weeks.
Thank's Dennis
D-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 05:26 PM   #2332
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-man
Thank's to Dennis Richey
For all the hard work you put into the G4s.You put that car on the RC map.
And for them to take it from you after so much blood work.
Well, no Dennis and me If it's true that trinity has it ??? I know i'm out ! ill be looking for a new ride in a few weeks.
Thank's Dennis
I probably do the same as you, I might just sell my G4S and all the parts I have. then get a new ride.

I don;t like to deal with people that have little virtue
Old 10-07-2006, 07:09 PM   #2333
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
I sent them an email last night. I sent it to [email protected] . It was the only addy I could find on their site. I doubt it helps but oh well....I know nothing of the culture in Taiwan, but I tried to be polite and professional instead of belligerent. Hopefully someone there will read it.
royfan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 07:23 PM   #2334
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

this is not the kinda of news i want to here i hope everything works its way outjust when you where making headway with this car
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 07:24 PM   #2335
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by royfan33
I sent them an email last night. I sent it to [email protected] . It was the only addy I could find on their site. I doubt it helps but oh well....I know nothing of the culture in Taiwan, but I tried to be polite and professional instead of belligerent. Hopefully someone there will read it.
I sent them (TM) a email 2 days ago when Dennis told me what they had done. I got a reply back from Nick Ho that basically didn't say why they did what they did.

Phenix was doing a great job for TM and taking the distributorship from Dennis is a bad decision and that is what I told them.
Winner's Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 08:48 PM   #2336
Tech Regular

Default G4S or MTX-4

After seening dennis richey and brian berry campain the g4s in the midwest series I thought I was ordering a new g4s this week. Doesn't seem like a good idea anymore. Hello mugen,goodbye magic!!!
wizby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 08:57 PM   #2337
Tech Master

You will probably get a response of this type.

We will discuss and talk with Dennis Things can go in different ways.

Translation for you so you don't mis understand it: We will see if Dennis wants to be a Dealer for us under our new Distributor.

PC response: I wish them well but at this time this is not a direction we have any intrest in going. The decision was based on the premise that we were simply not big enough to move the kind of volume they needed to sustain their business structure. We are disappointed but it is not personal it is business plain and simple.

I feel bad, Not so much for us but for our dealers and customers, this wasn't in our business model, and I do take it personally

I personally want to thank all our dealers,fans and drivers for their support, we could have not done it without you. And The drivers and the talent they brought was what made it all work. Many thanks to Ray, Brian, Dave, DMan, Mark,and Nick. Without their dedication,driving skills and long hard hours of engineering development on items specifically required to make this car a serious competitor we could not have acompolished what we did. We went from quite non competitive in the spring to katie bar the door at the end of the season. I don't think I've ever seen a group of guys so confident in the up comming season.
We hope team magic has put you in a position to have unfettered support for your hard earned investment. I know raceday will continue to support the car and we thank Sam for helping get us off the ground in the beginning.
Phenix is planning a new business strategy around a in HOUSE U.S.A. Designed and Manufactured product line. We are looking at alot of different things right now. Since we are approaching the end of the racing season back east here we have several months to get moving on it before spring arrives.

Last edited by Motorman; 10-07-2006 at 10:50 PM.
Motorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 09:39 PM   #2338
Tech Regular

Motorman, good luck with whatever you do. I hope to see/purchase some of your products soon.

Speaking of buying, have any of you tried this stuff its incredible. I ordered a case just to make sure I never run out....http://www.unbelievablerc.com/detail.php?pid=11
Old 10-07-2006, 09:45 PM   #2339
Tech Master

Oh yea, we rub that stuff all over the whole car and transmitter before every main and qualifier. Dude don't spread that around
Old 10-07-2006, 09:54 PM   #2340
Tech Regular

Yeah I stole the secret from a competitor. Funny thing is that I, being a 40yr old male, was going bald. My hair started coming back thicker than ever and the only thing I can figure is that its from having this stuff on my hands and then rubbing my forehead throughout the race day. Go figure, but its alot cheaper than Rogaine....