R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 10-06-2006, 09:04 PM   #2311
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
If G4S gonna be distributed by Trinity again, I will sell mine and get a MTX-4 ASAP. that is for real.
+1.

I've ran Mugen buggies for many years. I almost bought a Mtx4. Seeing the distributor on here offering personal support, and wanting to try something different is the reason I gave TM a shot. I'm very happy with the car, but I have a bad feeling about the future of TM in the USA. Just mho, but if parts get scarce and the prices go up I'll go back to Mugen in a heartbeat.
royfan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:07 PM   #2312
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

What I can confirm is that we are no longer the US distributor of TM and K factory. This bomb was dropped on us late last week. We had no clue it was comming. Like being broadsided in the left turn lane. If you think they are making a mistake feel free to tell them so on our behalf. If you think they are making the right decision feel free to tell them that also. We cannot officially confirm who the new Dist is as they would not tell us. The shock and awe of it is still soaking in, for myself, the dealers, and the U.S. race team.

Last edited by Motorman; 10-07-2006 at 12:15 AM.
Motorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:27 PM   #2313
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Scott Fisher

Dennis:

Called you back a few times. When is it safe to try again?
Old 10-06-2006, 10:27 PM   #2314
Tech Master

Quote:
Motorman put them on the map and this is what happens Very dissapointing but not surprising.
The value of good faith and personal customer/dealer relations built this year in the USA by Phenix apparently were deemed expendable.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:28 PM   #2315
Tech Master

We have plans to move on.

Last edited by Motorman; 10-07-2006 at 12:16 AM.
Motorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:18 PM   #2316
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Good luck Dennis.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:48 PM   #2317
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to rcrevolution

well this just made my decision so much easier, MTX-4 I choose you!
rcrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:44 AM   #2318
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by gansei
G4S's rollbar is too low and can't protect engine in the crash..

so i changed G4S rollbar by V-ONE RRR rollbar (kawahara option part)
How do you hold up the fuel tank ?
asw7576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:34 AM   #2319
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorman
What I can confirm is that we are no longer the US distributor of TM and K factory. This bomb was dropped on us late last week. We had no clue it was comming. Like being broadsided in the left turn lane. If you think they are making a mistake feel free to tell them so on our behalf. If you think they are making the right decision feel free to tell them that also. We cannot officially confirm who the new Dist is as they would not tell us. The shock and awe of it is still soaking in, for myself, the dealers, and the U.S. race team.
Motorman:

Sorry to hear this, your support for the G4S was A+...

Will you continue to run the G4S or move on?

BB
Old 10-07-2006, 02:14 AM   #2320
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asw7576
How do you hold up the fuel tank ?
looks like he may have used the kawahara roll bar with the original mount but only gansei can confirm or deny this
Old 10-07-2006, 04:23 AM   #2321
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

If Dennis is out, I am gonna start saving for new car
let hope they choose new distributor wisely, better they choose phonix again
What is wrong with TM, their recent movement seems wierd, first the wierd buggy, then the fregile bulkhead, now they kick Phonix Dist.

I get G4S mainly because Dennis did a good job in keeping the supply. now Dennis is out, I doubt I should keep G4S, good cars is out there, G4S isn't the only one.
Old 10-07-2006, 10:04 AM   #2322
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to rcrevolution

I reemember when I got my mongoose, RD logics was the only place to carry parts and they were expensive!

then outher stores starting carrying parts and the prices slowly dropped, if they go back up, i can easily pick a mtx-4 over a G4S
rcrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 10:05 AM   #2323
Tech Elite

Quote:
Dennise, what are you talking about? Who drop your services? TM drop you as destributor? Is there in TW massive retarding began? Please give me call when you have chance or I will call you.
Edward
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
EdwardN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 10:18 AM   #2324
Tech Adept

Quote:
Like so many of you I consider Dennis a friend. In the RC business I consider him a great source of knowledge and someone that was always free to share what he knew. He inspired his race team to do the same. Dennis is and has been an asset to all of us.

I am not sure who Team Magic decided to get as a distributor, but hope they will follow in the steps of Dennis and Phenix Distributing in relations with racers and dealers. Anyone can buy products and distribute them. It is the relationships you build that counts in the beginning, middle and end.

As a dealer for Team Magic I know they have a great car in the G4S. I seen Team Magic give the necessary tools to their European racing program as seen in their results in this past year. I know they will not stop their aggressive program overseas as well as in the States. They are on a roll and have an exciting Off Road car comming out that is "NOT" a me too car! They have other exciting cars in plans for the upcoming year as well. Team Magic is building high quality innovative cars at excellent pricing for all customers. We may not agree with all their decisions today or in the future. That is life! However we can enjoy the quality of the car like the G4S we all own, and note how they keep looking to improve this car as seen by recent K Factory parts.

For my customers, I just want you to know that this situation does not effect or interrupt the in stock levels of all Team Magic and K Factory parts and cars to Raceday Hobbies.

SamF
G4S'er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 11:16 AM   #2325
Tech Regular

Default ???????

Dennis this is Scott

That Sux !!!!!

Nuff Said !!!!

I'll give you a call sometime soon and shoot the bull for a bit !!!
JABRONI is offline   Reply With Quote