R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 11-21-2005, 07:38 PM   #31
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ira
considering there was just 3 of our cars in the series, well you get the point. sheer numbers matter. Mugens are great cars no question but is no other car capable of winning, I think not. Precisely 1 year ago I think a guy named ELI proceded to whoop everyones ass almost every single race with the now almost non existant NTC3 and plenty of MTX3's were around. I also bet he could come out next year with the same almost non existant car and do it again MTX4's or not. Tell me I'm wrong I want to here you say it. I have no doubt the MTX4 will be better but have you personally put one on the pavement yet?? The bottom line is what matters is the nut behind the wheel not the marketing BS your slinging. period end of story.
nuff of that
Old 11-21-2005, 07:51 PM   #32
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorman
Ira
considering there was just 3 of our cars in the series, well you get the point. sheer numbers matter. Mugens are great cars no question but is no other car capable of winning, I think not. Precisely 1 year ago I think a guy named ELI proceded to whoop everyones ass almost every single race with the now almost non existant NTC3 and plenty of MTX3's were around. I also bet he could come out next year with the same almost non existant car and do it again MTX4's or not. Tell me I'm wrong I want to here you say it. I have no doubt the MTX4 will be better but have you personally put one on the pavement yet?? The bottom line is what matters is the nut behind the wheel not the marketing BS your slinging. period end of story.
nuff of that

DITTO!
rc racing dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 08:17 PM   #33
ira
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Quote:
Ira
nuff of that
I have all the respect in the world for Eli, by the way Eli won the MWS with a Mugen MRX4
There is no marketing BS that I am slinging, I think we know who is slinging the BS period.
Dennis you started this

rc racing dude, Before my sponcership with Mugen the MTX3 was the car I was go to race. I have tried others in the past and I choose the Mugen cars. Even when I raced 1/8th off road.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:34 PM   #34
Tech Addict

Send a message via ICQ to Jammin'Trey

Thanks guys... Mark I will see you wed.

Try to keep this thread clean guys, it will help thoise people like me who have questions like this.
Jammin'Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 08:39 PM   #35
ira
Tech Fanatic

Trey, where do race? If you need any help with any car you buy, feel free to look me up.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:41 PM   #36
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by ira
I have all the respect in the world for Eli, by the way Eli won the MWS with a Mugen MRX4
There is no marketing BS that I am slinging, I think we know who is slinging the BS period.
Dennis you started this

rc racing dude, Before my sponcership with Mugen the MTX3 was the car I was go to race. I have tried others in the past and I choose the Mugen cars. Even when I raced 1/8th off road.
Ira, Just kidding around! looking forward to seeing you and Dan battling in out in FLA. Should be alot of fun!! later Dude
rc racing dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 08:43 PM   #37
ira
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc racing dude
Ira, Just kidding around! looking forward to seeing you and Dan battling in out in FLA. Should be alot of fun!! later Dude
Its all about the love.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:58 PM   #38
Tech Master

dang Ira
gettin all sensitive on me.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:37 PM   #39
ira
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
dang Ira
gettin all sensitive on me.
Must be the beer.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:44 PM   #40
Tech Regular

Trey, I race with Mark, All cars are good. I just love the durability of the Mugen. If you decide to go with Mugen you can't go wrong. Also remember the availability of parts. I know for sure that there will be quite a few MTX4's next year in your area. Also I know of somewhere that there are two brand new MTX4's for sale. I am can almost bet you would get a great deal on them. Mark Knows where they are. Call Eric. Mark knows the number.

Mark, I already can't wait for nitro next year. This electric stuff is for the Birds. Anyone that says Nitro is more work. Is doining something wrong.
Also the Extra's included in nitro racing. Right Mark and BJ!!!

Quote from the Infamous Larry B. "Batteries are for Vibrators"

TK
2Fast4U2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 09:55 PM   #41
Tech Master

Don't make me send mohawk man and muscle boy down there to straighten you out. LOL
Old 11-21-2005, 09:57 PM   #42
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Scott Fisher

Dennis:

Is my engine done yet???
Old 11-21-2005, 10:00 PM   #43
Tech Master

yup! I was working on it as I was jerkin your mugen counterparts chain.
Old 11-21-2005, 10:03 PM   #44
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Scott Fisher

cool.... Just trying to keep you calm.. Don't want you getting too excited and gettin dremel happy.
Old 11-21-2005, 10:06 PM   #45
Tech Master

I'll ship it tomorrow.