Like Tree75Likes

Mugen MRX6

Old 07-20-2019, 10:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Roelof View Post
With a normal lifespan of 3 years of a model it does not fit, for sure with 2 models designed by the same person it does not fit.

I asume there is another populair brand taking over the market by giving away and selling them with discounts.This is what I do see arround me.
​​​​​​
I don't fully understand. Please clarify what you mean.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:20 AM
Tech Champion

Infinity has become very populair but over here no shop is selling it. These cars are sold by team drivers and sometimes it looks like they are given away with as results a dropping popularity of other brands. This is not new as I know Serpent is doing the same for years by getting a clubmember within every club acting as an official Serpent dealer and in the past we had a Mugen teamdriver selling stuff within his friends base.

This kind of market has become bigger and is spoiling the shop owners selling these cars, not only regarding these the brands who are doing this but for the shops it has become harder to sell other brands as well because the left over market has become very little.
Why store cars and parts for a hand full of drivers when you can sell 100 cheap RTR cars?