R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Shepherd Speed v2 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/87773-shepherd-speed-v2.html)

j3di 10-20-2005 05:04 AM

Shepherd Speed v2

How many of you guys own a shepherd? Just wanted to open a thread like there is on other cars! Elaborate! :)

Luke

Clubman 10-20-2005 02:21 PM

Great idea. After visiting the new factory in Germany we were very well treated by the Schaefer (Shepherd) family and are now distributors for Shepherd here in Ireland. We have had a very successful season with the Speed V2 and find the car to be very competitive. I have driven Mugen and Kyosho before and I find this car to be as good, just needs 1 or 2 big results to show it.
We look forward to the further developments that the factory are working on.

Here is the link to the Shepherd website for more info. http://www.picco-deutschland.de/

dynamicracing 06-18-2006 07:08 AM

Shepherd Micro Racing On the USA.

Hi everybody,

For those folks that own or want to own a Shepherd Speed V2, V2 Evo or V2 Evo CC, I’m more than glad to tell you that we are importing and distributing the fine line of Shepherd cars along with all the parts related to it.
We already have over 2000 parts in stock, including V2 and V2 EVO car kits.
We also are going to be supporting the Shepherd Brand all over the east coast of the United States racing in all the mayor 1/8 scale events and on the upcoming Florida region 4 2006-2007 season.
If you own one of these cars and you need a part or support, please do not hesitate to call us at: 1-305-370-2743 or you can write to us at [email protected], or [email protected].
Also, you can buy parts on the web at the following link:

http://stores.ebay.com/Dynamic-Hobbi...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

We also are going to distribute the full line of enneti tires including the ones with the shepherd original rim in all shores available.

If you are a retailer and you are interested in our products please call or email us, inquires are welcome.

If you want a brochure of the new Speed V2 car, please send to us your address via email and we would send you a catalog as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot to everyone who supports this brand of fine German cars.

See you at the races!!!!

Juan Ragusa (Dynamic Racing).

Eoghain 02-02-2007 06:29 AM

-

RedRC 02-02-2007 06:31 AM

The new Shepherd, the Velox 07 is coming soon. The prototype was shown at the Nürnberg Toy fair in Germany.

http://www.redrc.net/2007/02/shepher...-07-prototype/

gansei 02-02-2007 07:47 PM

i am also Shepherd speed v2 user

i wait Shepherd new velox machine.

DogboneS 02-05-2007 07:42 AM

Does anybody have a pic of the rear brake system of the Velox? It appears to be cable operated. Is this a standard design or was it on thier earlier models? Any idea what a new kit cost in the US?

Serpentd 02-05-2007 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by gansei
i wait Shepherd new velox machine.

Hey gensei, I know you use to run the Slide as I do still, but then you changed to Shepard. How is this car compared to the Slide? I never heard of this car until you posted it, and I still didn't know what it was. Now after seeing this thread, I see what it is. I looks like a nice car. Do you know where I can find info on it? I haven't tried the links posted on the thread yet, or maybe I will google it. Just wanted your opinion on this car. Thanks bro! Your G4S bro from USA! ;)

Anyone that wants to through out there opinions on this car would be very welcomed. :nod: Thanks everyone! Later. :)

gansei 02-06-2007 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by Serpentd
Hey gensei, I know you use to run the Slide as I do still, but then you changed to Shepard. How is this car compared to the Slide? I never heard of this car until you posted it, and I still didn't know what it was. Now after seeing this thread, I see what it is. I looks like a nice car. Do you know where I can find info on it? I haven't tried the links posted on the thread yet, or maybe I will google it. Just wanted your opinion on this car. Thanks bro! Your G4S bro from USA! ;)

Anyone that wants to through out there opinions on this car would be very welcomed. :nod: Thanks everyone! Later. :)

i changed to sheperd Speed V2 from Slide in last year.

i am Sheperd sponsored driver in Korea.

i think Speed V2 is very strong except front shock tower.

i expect new sheperd machine will have improvement for some trouble(shock tower, clutch)

i will get sheperd velox in Feb or Mar

dynamicracing 02-22-2007 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by DogboneS
Does anybody have a pic of the rear brake system of the Velox? It appears to be cable operated. Is this a standard design or was it on thier earlier models? Any idea what a new kit cost in the US?

We will soon have all the info about the pricing of the car kit in the Us as long as the date that it will become available.
On the mean time, you can check for more info about the car on www.dynamicstop.com.

Regards,

bullie1 03-07-2007 12:18 PM

Hey guys i won one of the speedv2 and decided to build it and see what its all about but i need a setup for it since one didnt come with it and secondly i would like to now where i can parts for it like arms, uprights and those things.The help will be surely appreciated

dynamicracing 03-07-2007 06:32 PM

We are the importers and distributors of the shepherd brand for the entire United States, you can contact me at: 1-305-360-2743, or if you wish you can send me an email at: [email protected].

All the parts for the Speed V2 are available online on: www.dynamicstop.com

We have setups for all the on-road tracks located in Florida, or I could give you a basic setup.

Best Regards,

bullie1 03-08-2007 09:19 AM

Juan,
Thanks for your speedy reply.I would like any setup that u have since i dont have any to start with.I have also visited your site already but i dont see any suspension arms and uprights and so fort.
My email address is [email protected] you can send me the setups to that address and anything else on the parts situation.

Andrew

deepfree_z 03-11-2007 01:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the standart setup for the speed v2.

Taner 03-11-2007 02:20 PM

setup

Hi Deepfreeze,

How can I change the rear roll center? I can not find any extra holes in the backplate.

thnx