IGT8 - Nitro 1/8 Scale GT >

IGT8 - Nitro 1/8 Scale GT

Like Tree6Likes

IGT8 - Nitro 1/8 Scale GT

Old 06-17-2016, 07:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigjez
How many igt8 racers are left? I got my car a used one but in great shape few weeks back and I am hoping to get to racing very soon. Unfortunately for me the track is in toledo or Cincinnati about an 2 1/2 hrs away from me but I'm from toledo and go visit family alot so I'm going to join the club there.
Well in Toledo there are a total of 3 GT racers.... but not running the igt8. For some reason GT never got going around here, but there is a strong pan car class.
Old 06-17-2016, 12:24 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mcsquish
Well in Toledo there are a total of 3 GT racers.... but not running the igt8. For some reason GT never got going around here, but there is a strong pan car class.
yeah if I still stayed there it would be 4 of us lol. im still planning on becoming a member to have a track to access.
Old 06-18-2016, 05:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Sounds like there will be a very good group of GT8 racers as usual at the Byrons Race. I can't make that one work this year, but will be at the GLC and have talked a few more who travel to make the trip.
Old 06-20-2016, 06:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Grenade, I have been using the 4 shoe pro clutch. The shoes have been unavailable for a while. Looks like I should be ok for a few more races. I wouldn't mind changing to the JRL if that's what I will be able to get parts for. Shoot me a price if you have extras.
Old 08-04-2016, 04:35 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default IGT8 RED

I had a chance to run this car the past weekend at the Desoto Race in LA.
The car was amazing since the first lap I put in on the track. The corner speed was amazing. Lots of steering and very stable in the rear. I was able to TQ each round of qualifying. I qualified 4 seconds in front of second place. I led the main until one minute to the end when the motor screws got loose causing the engine to move and strip a gear. That was my fault for the lack of experience on this class since I didn't put any Loctite..

For it to be my first weekend with the car I am very pleased. This car is amazing, looks very nice on and off the track. Lots of people stopped by to check it out and had nothing but nice things to say about it.

The car is now available at rctarget.com
Old 08-04-2016, 04:52 PM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=wad;14624618]I had a chance to run this car the past weekend at the Desoto Race in LA.
The car was amazing since the first lap I put in on the track. The corner speed was amazing. Lots of steering and very stable in the rear. I was able to TQ each round of qualifying. I qualified 4 seconds in front of second place. I led the main until one minute to the end when the motor screws got loose causing the engine to move and strip a gear. That was my fault for the lack of experience on this class since I didn't put any Loctite..

For it to be my first weekend with the car I am very pleased. This car is amazing, looks very nice on and off the track. Lots of people stopped by to check it out and had nothing but nice things to say about it.

The car is now available at rctarget.com [/Q

sorry to hear about that screw but glad to hear that the car is as good as they said it would be.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wad

Walter, there are a few screws that are a must for lockout, a few need Red.....
Old 08-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by wad

Great job Walter !

More information about the new car can be found at igt8.com
Old 08-16-2016, 05:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 357 (100%+)

What diff oil setup guys are running?
Old 08-16-2016, 07:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jmoneym
What diff oil setup guys are running?
I normally use 100k and 10k. But i have been trying harder diff oils with the shock extensions. 300k and 70k seems to work good for me
Old 08-16-2016, 07:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 357 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rinolino
I normally use 100k and 10k. But i have been trying harder diff oils with the shock extensions. 300k and 70k seems to work good for me
Thanks
Old 08-26-2016, 06:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 184 (99%+)
Default IGT8 RED

oads/image.jpeg.html][/URL]
Old 08-29-2016, 07:52 AM
Tech Master

Wow! It can't get any better than that, can it !!!
Old 08-29-2016, 03:04 PM
Tech Elite

There were three IGT8 Red editions at GLC, 2 qualified in the A, 1 made the bump from the B. Cars were fast and I spent some time with the new car and talking with Rino, Frank and Will.
They know that I still have my car and understand what they have changed with the Red version.

Solid option for a winning GT8 car.
Old 08-30-2016, 01:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Thank you Mark!
We actually had 4 cars in the race and they all made the A main. Walter, Lazaro and Rino were direct qualified and Will won the B main and bumped up, we are very pleased for being the first official race of the IGT8 red in the US.
Hope to see you at the nationals.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.