Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Creation Model(CM): Infinity 1/8 Nitro On-Road Car- by Tanao Masaka & Kenji Taira >

Creation Model(CM): Infinity 1/8 Nitro On-Road Car- by Tanao Masaka & Kenji Taira

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree29Likes

Creation Model(CM): Infinity 1/8 Nitro On-Road Car- by Tanao Masaka & Kenji Taira

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 05:07 AM
avs
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
As many people in the industry know i basically speak the truth.
With Kenji taira from Creation model based in Japan and also 100% manufactured in Japan is in this hobby for the long haul which inturn will benefit the end user of the product.
Ive known Kenji for a long time even though he is a large business personality he is also one of the most humble people i know.
Kenji also owns the Ulti brand of on road foam tyres amoungst other products.Ulti also manufactures the ever famous Kyosho on road Tyres that everyone around the world seeked but were out of their reach so you know your dealing with Quality here ladies and Gents.

Be on the look out for creation model as its here to stay to make sure our hobby has a long term future.
Interesting, Ulti tires are nicely done.
Old 03-19-2015, 02:42 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
As many people in the industry know i basically speak the truth.
With Kenji taira from Creation model based in Japan and also 100% manufactured in Japan is in this hobby for the long haul which inturn will benefit the end user of the product.
Ive known Kenji for a long time even though he is a large business personality he is also one of the most humble people i know.
Kenji also owns the Ulti brand of on road foam tyres amoungst other products.Ulti also manufactures the ever famous Kyosho on road Tyres that everyone around the world seeked but were out of their reach so you know your dealing with Quality here ladies and Gents.

Be on the look out for creation model as its here to stay to make sure our hobby has a long term future.
Cobra, you are a good dude. It`s really pathetic that every car, engine, tyre or part is bashed and taken in doubt by our keyboard hero`s.. Most of the times people are not informed and have their opinion about the product before they have even seen it in real life, let alone used it..

The patience you have is great, al the time you are willing to explain about products and share the knowledge. That shows to me you have a real passion for the hobby and common sense.

Maybe it is not smart to say, but there are some folks on this forum that are real brand lovers, if their favorite brand makes a product it`s all great and perfect, if a new product from a different brand is shown it`s shit and nothing is good or copied...That are the same people that kiss the ass`s from their brand designers at the track when they claim their service.., if they are asked to jump, they ask how height....It`s pathetic. If confronted with their lack of knowledge, we don`t hear them.. And believe me brand kissers...we (the designers) laugh at you guys and don`t see you guys as a positive advertisement of a brand..

In my opinion the Infiniy is a great model and looks really well designed, a car from a designer with a passion for rc..!!
Old 03-19-2015, 03:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

Originally Posted by avs
In the US, Shepherd is well covered by Ashford and/or Nuggets.
+1
Old 03-19-2015, 04:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

This chassis will be of awesome quality when it's finally released. The Japanese are renowned for their quality and not releasing a substandard product.

There are always going to be people with options. But sometimes I wonder how much these Keyboard hero's really know. Ive been involved in this hobby for 15 years know and I'm still learning.

I for one will be considering this chassis when it's released. In my option the Japanese/Asian companies produce the nicest cars. That's my option only
Old 03-19-2015, 05:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

The video of it running looks really good. Car looks to handle well

Last edited by Serpent-Dan; 03-19-2015 at 05:34 PM.
Old 03-19-2015, 05:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

I agree Serpent-Dan. It does looked really hooked up. +1
Old 03-19-2015, 06:27 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by finchy
This chassis will be of awesome quality when it's finally released. The Japanese are renowned for their quality and not releasing a substandard product.

There are always going to be people with options. But sometimes I wonder how much these Keyboard hero's really know. Ive been involved in this hobby for 15 years know and I'm still learning.

I for one will be considering this chassis when it's released. In my option the Japanese/Asian companies produce the nicest cars. That's my option only
+1 The Evolva and Mugen cars were / are always great quality, reliable and well built. Plus it was easy to upgrade across model years, with upgrade kits or parts that would fit directly from newer (versions) of the chassis.
Old 03-20-2015, 10:13 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by avs
Interesting, Ulti tires are nicely done.
We run them and I must say there really good. Support is local and we have no complaints.
Old 03-29-2015, 06:25 AM
Tech Champion

Looks like Novarossi has given their endorsement as well, and are even sponsoring a race together. Cool deal.

http://www.novarossi.it/2012/index.p...ty-rc-car.html
Old 03-29-2015, 08:12 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by 1/8 IC Fan
Looks like Novarossi has given their endorsement as well, and are even sponsoring a race together. Cool deal.

http://www.novarossi.it/2012/index.p...ty-rc-car.html
From what I gather the Nova guys are quite close to the infinity team. I. Will definitely be trying out one of these cars to see how it compares to my trusty 802 as there will be a fair bit of local dealer support here. In addition they are already testing the car a fair bit on the singapore track so should have some good set ups for it here.
Old 03-30-2015, 02:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Harold996tt
From what I gather the Nova guys are quite close to the infinity team. I. Will definitely be trying out one of these cars to see how it compares to my trusty 802 as there will be a fair bit of local dealer support here. In addition they are already testing the car a fair bit on the singapore track so should have some good set ups for it here.
Which Nova guys? The ones in Italy or the ones locally?
Old 03-31-2015, 03:49 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Arahawak
Which Nova guys? The ones in Italy or the ones locally?
Kenji has made a number of trips to the Nova head office recently from what I understand.
Old 04-19-2016, 07:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Does anyone have a kit or roller for sale?
Old 04-19-2016, 08:26 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan
Does anyone have a kit or roller for sale?
I don't think ones is in the US yet, only the team drivers have the chassis.
Old 04-22-2016, 04:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

That infinity team is racing this weekend in Italy. They almost hired all ex hpi drivers.
Each with dedicated mechanic. So committed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.