Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airtronics Nitro GP February 6th-8th @ GLARCRC

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 08:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thank you to all the racers that made it out..I hope everybody had a good time. Thank you to BT, Jason, Ryan, GLARCRC, Big Matt and everybody else that lent a hand with organizing the event. Thank you to Craig Kaplan for trusting myself and BT to throw this event every year. Thanks to Mike Braun and Brad Rasmussen for doing an awesome job keeping everything on time. To all of the event sponsors that donate all the awesome raffle prizes..Thank you. I can't forget Biboy and the crew on the island for BBQ'ing and feeding people..Food was awesome! Last one..To the racers that came to sing Happy Birthday to BT's little boy Dylan..Thanks!

Airtronics
Hobby People
Punch Racing Fuel
O'Donnell Glow Plugs
Hot Race Tires USA
FG Supply
OFNA Racing
Mugen Seiki USA
Serpent America/Desoto Racing
Novarossi America
Byron's Fuel
Team Associated
Team Losi/Horizon
Protoform
VP Racing
Fordham Hobbies
J Concepts
Monster Energy
Old 02-10-2015, 08:38 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks to all the people responsible for putting this race together. We had a great time and enjoyed the awesome weather and competitive racing. I met a lot of new faces and some really great racers this weekend. If you guys ever end up coming to Texas for some racing look me up. The food grilled up by Biboy & Co. was awesome. Your guys definitely set the bar high out there!! Already looking forward to coming back next year!! Thanks to the Serpent crew that made the trip a lot of fun on Serpent Island. To Robbie Cerrato & Robbie Collins we will have something for you Mugen guys next time!! LOL!! You guys have those Mugens dialed! Thanks again to all my new RC friends in the West Coast!!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks GLARCRC and Airtronics Crew for another race venue! Also to Henry and Biboy catering for all the food. Great racers Great time! Will be back again like Chad said and will bring some HEAT from Texas.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 184 (99%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by chaderick
Thanks to all the people responsible for putting this race together. We had a great time and enjoyed the awesome weather and competitive racing. I met a lot of new faces and some really great racers this weekend. If you guys ever end up coming to Texas for some racing look me up. The food grilled up by Biboy & Co. was awesome. Your guys definitely set the bar high out there!! Already looking forward to coming back next year!! Thanks to the Serpent crew that made the trip a lot of fun on Serpent Island. To Robbie Cerrato & Robbie Collins we will have something for you Mugen guys next time!! LOL!! You guys have those Mugens dialed! Thanks again to all my new RC friends in the West Coast!!!!!!!
Thank you for coming and race with us at GT Class Chad...see you next Race...
Old 02-10-2015, 12:05 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Where can I find the results?
Old 02-10-2015, 12:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

there:

http://www.glarcrc.com
Old 02-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by vctr1
Thank you vctr1 for the link to access the race results. Those that didn't or couldn't make it to the race was wondering when someone was going to step up to let us know how the race turned out between competitors.
Old 02-10-2015, 03:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JLock
Thank you vctr1 for the link to access the race results. Those that didn't or couldn't make it to the race was wondering when someone was going to step up to let us know how the race turned out between competitors.
Sorry for the delay...It takes awhile to get things posted. Since we are a parking lot track, Sunday is a pretty long night putting the track away and most of us have to go back to work on Monday.
Old 02-10-2015, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by C Verano
Sorry for the delay...It takes awhile to get things posted. Since we are a parking lot track, Sunday is a pretty long night putting the track away and most of us have to go back to work on Monday.
Not a problem. Setting down and picking up the parking lot club tracks we use to have here in Dallas was a chore and I could relate with you there. Keep up the good work, trying to possibly catch a race your way later this year.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vctr1
Thanks!
Old 02-10-2015, 07:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

no credit here, I am just a racer with access to the info.. the site was updated by Cedric C. and the GLARCC team...
Chris, the Aitronics and the crew were responsible for the AWESOME event!!!no I am just a racer with access to the info.. the site was updated by Cedric C. and the GLARCC team...

VG
Old 02-11-2015, 11:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Good times and great people . Thanks for another fun Airtronics grand prix. Thanks to the guys that traveled and made the event even more competitive and fun. The sponsors are the best.