Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Shepherd Velox V8 "EC" 1/8th Car >

Shepherd Velox V8 "EC" 1/8th Car

Like Tree6Likes

Shepherd Velox V8 "EC" 1/8th Car

Old 04-10-2016, 12:34 PM
  #46  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,657
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by CameronMADOG View Post
Hey Cameron or Micheal,

Question for you guys, I was getting ready to order a per cut body for my shepherd but on the web site it does not show any shipping cost when ordering. Do you know how they apply shipping cost ?

Thanks

Last edited by BigC2007; 04-10-2016 at 02:09 PM.
BigC2007 is offline  
Old 04-10-2016, 03:43 PM
  #47  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (52)
 
Michael_T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 4,177
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BigC2007 View Post
Hey Cameron or Micheal,

Question for you guys, I was getting ready to order a per cut body for my shepherd but on the web site it does not show any shipping cost when ordering. Do you know how they apply shipping cost ?

Thanks
PM Sent.
Michael_T is offline  
Old 04-10-2016, 05:04 PM
  #48  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,657
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Michael_T View Post
PM Sent.
Thanks Michael, really appreciated your help.
BigC2007 is offline  
Old 04-14-2016, 07:25 PM
  #49  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,657
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Hey Guys I was putting back together my car and notice that one of my front shocks is missing. Do you guys know the part # or where I can pick one up? Micheal I did look on your website but couldn't not find one.

Thanks,

Clint
BigC2007 is offline  
Old 04-14-2016, 07:56 PM
  #50  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (52)
 
Michael_T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 4,177
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BigC2007 View Post
Hey Guys I was putting back together my car and notice that one of my front shocks is missing. Do you guys know the part # or where I can pick one up? Micheal I did look on your website but couldn't not find one.

Thanks,

Clint
The old code was 811320, but I believe there is a new version (with the teflon pistons, updated o-rings etc). I will find out.
Michael_T is offline  
Old 04-15-2016, 01:56 PM
  #51  
avs
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
avs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,175
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BigC2007 View Post
Hey Guys I was putting back together my car and notice that one of my front shocks is missing. Do you guys know the part # or where I can pick one up? Micheal I did look on your website but couldn't not find one.

Thanks,

Clint
I have spares, will you be at the track this weekend?
avs is offline  
Old 04-15-2016, 02:19 PM
  #52  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,657
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by avs View Post
I have spares, will you be at the track this weekend?
I plan on it Bro and this would be great.
BigC2007 is offline  
Old 04-15-2016, 06:14 PM
  #53  
avs
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
avs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,175
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BigC2007 View Post
I plan on it Bro and this would be great.
I will be there until sunday morning.

I could drop stuff off Saturday if you are going to be there tomorrow.
avs is offline  
Old 04-15-2016, 08:10 PM
  #54  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,657
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by avs View Post
I will be there until sunday morning.

I could drop stuff off Saturday if you are going to be there tomorrow.
Thanks Bro really appreciate this and I will stop buy Sunday afternoon. I will PM you my #
BigC2007 is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 03:11 PM
  #55  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,657
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Question for Team Shepherd,

Why not make a Shepherd Velox V8 "WC" 1/8 Car ?
BigC2007 is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 04:01 PM
  #56  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Pole Position
Posts: 3,215
Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)
Default

I ran my Velox V8 EC on sunday first time racing 1:8 and i have to say these things are awesome! the power and grip they generate is mad!

Thanks to James Healey i have been hassling him for 2 weeks about setup and tips etc!
I had some teething issues and running in a new engine but was .5 off the fastest guy in the final so pretty impressed with that. Looking forward to racing it again !
mrgsr is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 04:02 PM
  #57  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Pole Position
Posts: 3,215
Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BigC2007 View Post
Question for Team Shepherd,

Why not make a Shepherd Velox V8 "WC" 1/8 Car ?
Big C you can get the Oliver Mack edition which comes with some of the hopups they used at the worlds
mrgsr is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 05:06 PM
  #58  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,657
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mrgsr View Post
Big C you can get the Oliver Mack edition which comes with some of the hopups they used at the worlds
Thanks Bro I didn't know they had this edition.
BigC2007 is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 05:08 PM
  #59  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,657
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mrgsr View Post
I ran my Velox V8 EC on sunday first time racing 1:8 and i have to say these things are awesome! the power and grip they generate is mad!

Thanks to James Healey i have been hassling him for 2 weeks about setup and tips etc!
I had some teething issues and running in a new engine but was .5 off the fastest guy in the final so pretty impressed with that. Looking forward to racing it again !
^^^^ agree with you 100% first time I ran my velox V8 it took me about 5 laps then I was like YES !! I like this and this is after not racing or even holding a radio in my hands close to 5 years.
BigC2007 is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 05:59 PM
  #60  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Pole Position
Posts: 3,215
Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)
Default

Olli Mack Special Edition Velox V8 included Options:

900009 Aluminium wheel axles with CVDs (front + rear)
900016 Pivotball-set long titanium (8pcs)
900020 Low-friction pulley-set Velox V8 “EC”
900029 Titanium screw set V8 “EC” (89pcs)
903104 Chassis weight middle 10g / 25g (1+1)
904321 Lower wishbone rear “EC” hard (r+l)
905112 Upright rear 09 hard r/l
906305 Anti-roll bar front hard 3,0mm
906522 Wishbone lower front PRO hard (r+l)
907212 Stiffener front bumper V8/E8
907302 Servo saver aluminium
909311 Upright front ’09 hard (r+l)
910403 Flyweights light
910425 Clutch shoe yellow
BR770101 Brilliant RC bearing set drivetrain
mrgsr is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.