R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2005, 02:34 PM   #46
Tech Elite
 
jeffreylin's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Traction Roll!
Posts: 2,564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wad
I forgot the most important thing, we have FREE HOTDOGS on every race, isn't that cool?
Again, if you have suggestions on what to do about the traction, just let me know, I'm sure Dana will listen to yours suggestions.
Walter I want empenadas!
jeffreylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 11:04 AM   #47
Tech Regular
 
4F1Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Gold Canyon,Arizona
Posts: 381
Default

I Johnsonville Brats cooked in beer!!!!!

I haven't been to crystal park as yet ( I live in Phoenix area ) but have been to Revelation several times. I am with Walter that Dana really tries hard to make you welcome and make the track good. I will support this track as best I can.

I also want to be at crystal park as soon as possible as well. I think anyone that runs a track and has racers concerns in mind should be supported the best as we all can do. Here in Phoenix we do not have anyone that has an on road track for 1/8th and a poor one for 1/10th nitro. To have some choices and some variety is truly very lucky. Support them all, they each will have their own personality, so kudos for both Dana and James. I hope to fix the Phoenix problem myself within a small window of time.
4F1Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 11:09 AM   #48
Tech Elite
 
Derby Bros Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,209
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

please do sam! please do... it's only been 4 years of waiting for me and my bro
Derby Bros Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:48 PM   #49
Tech Master
 
ROBBIE C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sunny Cali race land.
Posts: 1,217
Send a message via AIM to ROBBIE C Send a message via Yahoo to ROBBIE C
Default

DOE'S ANYONE HAVE SOLUTIONS OR ANSWERS TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.

Who in the hell left Allan alone with a VHT sprayer?
Why is the racing so expensive, $65.00 for a glorify club race.
Why are there holes in the tables week after week when there are so many races there?
Why are there only 10 chairs available for seating when we race week after week paying for practice and racing?
Why are the boards and barriers on the track the same color as the track (Black)?
Why do I have to park illegally or un safe most of the time.
Why is there no fire lane for safety?
Why has nothing other than the track layout been changed since this place opened?
Why do they race off road the same weekend of on road even if he's hosting one of those glorified club races?
Why is the hobby store under stocked at large races and sometimes club races?
Why are we charged twice in a day for practice?
These are just a few areas I think should be address and handled, I race at this track just as much as others I pay my race entry just like others. I'm not trying to put this track down but I will say this "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"
Why are there so many separate classes diluting the race heats, Novice 1/8TH sportsman 1/8 amateur 1/8 expert 1/8TH novice 1/10 sportsman 1/10 armature 1/10 expert 1/10 I noticed there are max 5 people in each heat because of this.
There was a time long ago when this track was good but now I have issues with it's decline.

What I do like about the track is the race announcing and the race program along with the hot dogs..........lol
ROBBIE C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:57 PM   #50
wad
Tech Elite
 
wad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,284
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wad Send a message via MSN to wad
Default

I think that we can go there and eat hotdogs while listening to the announcing of the race for now.......lol
__________________
Walter Diaz
wad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:59 PM   #51
Tech Master
 
ROBBIE C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sunny Cali race land.
Posts: 1,217
Send a message via AIM to ROBBIE C Send a message via Yahoo to ROBBIE C
Default

Here' the kicker I found out from a fellow racer when he arrived at the track it had no traction, the track owner approached this person and asked how' s the traction? his reply was my car feels loose the track owner advised him if he wanted more VHT sprayed down there would be an extra charge on top of the practice fee.
ROBBIE C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 01:04 PM   #52
Tech Master
 
ROBBIE C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sunny Cali race land.
Posts: 1,217
Send a message via AIM to ROBBIE C Send a message via Yahoo to ROBBIE C
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wad
I think that we can go there and eat hotdogs while listening to the announcing of the race for now.......lol
Those hot dogs make me thursty, man I'm dumb he got me there, fill you full of bread which in theory should make you thursty BUCK FOR SODA.............
ROBBIE C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 01:05 PM   #53
wad
Tech Elite
 
wad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,284
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wad Send a message via MSN to wad
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBBIE C
Here' the kicker I found out from a fellow racer when he arrived at the track it had no traction, the track owner approached this person and asked how' s the traction? his reply was my car feels loose the track owner advised him if he wanted more VHT sprayed down there would be an extra charge on top of the practice fee.
Where did that happened??
__________________
Walter Diaz
wad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 01:12 PM   #54
Tech Master
 
ROBBIE C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sunny Cali race land.
Posts: 1,217
Send a message via AIM to ROBBIE C Send a message via Yahoo to ROBBIE C
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wad
Where did that happened??
Track: Revelation
Owner: Dana
ROBBIE C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 01:18 PM   #55
Tech Elite
 
YBSLOW's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: ARIZONA
Posts: 2,368
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBBIE C
DOE'S ANYONE HAVE SOLUTIONS OR ANSWERS TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.

Who in the hell left Allan alone with a VHT sprayer?
Why is the racing so expensive, $65.00 for a glorify club race.
Why are there holes in the tables week after week when there are so many races there?
Why are there only 10 chairs available for seating when we race week after week paying for practice and racing?
Why are the boards and barriers on the track the same color as the track (Black)?
Why do I have to park illegally or un safe most of the time.
Why is there no fire lane for safety?
Why has nothing other than the track layout been changed since this place opened?
Why do they race off road the same weekend of on road even if he's hosting one of those glorified club races?
Why is the hobby store under stocked at large races and sometimes club races?
Why are we charged twice in a day for practice?
These are just a few areas I think should be address and handled, I race at this track just as much as others I pay my race entry just like others. I'm not trying to put this track down but I will say this "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"
Why are there so many separate classes diluting the race heats, Novice 1/8TH sportsman 1/8 amateur 1/8 expert 1/8TH novice 1/10 sportsman 1/10 armature 1/10 expert 1/10 I noticed there are max 5 people in each heat because of this.
There was a time long ago when this track was good but now I have issues with it's decline.

What I do like about the track is the race announcing and the race program along with the hot dogs..........lol

Is 1/10 "armature" an electric class?
Just kidding Robbie.

Brad
__________________
YBSLOW Racing
RC Target - Capricorn
HOTRACE Tyres, Tru Source, Fantom
POWER MASTER Fuel, 2mm Designs
Protoform Bodies, Avid Bearings, AMR Engines
YBSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 01:20 PM   #56
Tech Master
 
ROBBIE C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sunny Cali race land.
Posts: 1,217
Send a message via AIM to ROBBIE C Send a message via Yahoo to ROBBIE C
Default

Lol...............
ROBBIE C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 01:21 PM   #57
wad
Tech Elite
 
wad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,284
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wad Send a message via MSN to wad
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBBIE C
Track: Revelation
Owner: Dana
Wow!!!!!!!!! I didn't expect that from Dana
__________________
Walter Diaz
wad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 01:26 PM   #58
Tech Master
 
ROBBIE C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sunny Cali race land.
Posts: 1,217
Send a message via AIM to ROBBIE C Send a message via Yahoo to ROBBIE C
Default Mugen USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by wad
Where did that happened??
Hello Walter I think you might like this.
You got a PM
ROBBIE C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 01:29 PM   #59
Tech Master
 
Leo V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Chino Hills, California
Posts: 1,045
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wad
That's why I support Revelations. We said that we were boring to run on the same layout all year, then Dana change it and we have 6 different layouts over the year. The program that we run at revelation is really good, we start on time and we don't have to wait 10 minutes between rounds. We have covered pit tables for everyone, power, bathrooms, hobby store.
The only problem that they haven't figured out is the traction, but Dana is working on it. I have no idea what he should do, if someone knows what to do, please let me know, I will talk to Dana about it.
TWO THINGS!!!!!!
He can either PAINT the track which worked PERFECTLY

or Use G A S O L I N E instead of Methanol. What is there to figure out??? They already started using gasoline, I don't know why they went back to methanol.
Leo V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 02:41 PM   #60
Tech Master
 
ROBBIE C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sunny Cali race land.
Posts: 1,217
Send a message via AIM to ROBBIE C Send a message via Yahoo to ROBBIE C
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoCal
TWO THINGS!!!!!!
He can either PAINT the track which worked PERFECTLY

or Use G A S O L I N E instead of Methanol. What is there to figure out??? They already started using gasoline, I don't know why they went back to methanol.
When you cut VHT with gasoline it makes the track greasy in the middle of the day because of the oil content in gasoline.
Maybe he should try preasure washing, but I think this would all be in vain because of the dirt factor from the off road track.
ROBBIE C is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
REVELATION RACEWAY DANA Electric Off-Road 232 05-12-2008 07:17 PM
REVELATION RACEWAY DANA Nitro Off-Road 285 12-01-2007 01:34 AM
revelation raceway RCRjuanabbe Nitro On-Road 7 09-21-2006 12:47 PM
Revelation Raceway brc358 Nitro On-Road 27 07-26-2006 10:41 AM
Fusion Championship 2005 @ Revelation wad Nitro On-Road 87 11-17-2005 08:27 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:18 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net