R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 09-08-2005, 09:18 PM   #361
jez
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GK
How about this picture, what's he thinking??
"phew, that was close"
jez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 10:00 PM   #362
Tech Regular

who cares about all the crap that has been said lets wait to see whos the fastest mutha f***er thier!
jake alton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 10:17 PM   #363
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to stefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorman
HTML Code:
american food is copied food from all over the world.
No DUH! Where in the hell do you think americans came from. Hello!!! someone give that man a Cigar.

HTML Code:
8 out of 10 Americans never left their country
Hello!! get a grip 10 out of 10 did leave their country thats how they got here.
He he, gotta love all y'all.

Red buttons all over you guys. Just push and enjoy all the little "jack's in a box"

You guys really need to work on your self confidence, or you'll have a collective heart attack sooner than later.

@ ROBBIE C: Robert seems to be on a roll lately, winning left and right over here, also in 200 mm. Gotta be the food!!
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 10:31 PM   #364
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GK
Don't check fuel, please don't check fuel. Please, please, please.

DC
OZDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 11:11 PM   #365
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GK
Hummm, 7-times just like Lance Armstrong........
Zac Project is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 11:37 PM   #366
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

This has to be one of the best worlds just because the three major companies Serpent, Mugen, and Kyosho all have cars that are proven to be good based on thier recent performance locally with not one car at a disadvantage due to a design being outdated.

I just hope someone will release a DVD right after.
Francis M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:27 AM   #367
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Stefan, good to see/hear from you!

And he's right, the Italians KNOW how to prepare, and serve a meal! I lived there 3 years and never had a bad meal at a resturante...Everything comes in waves, or courses, each one beter than the last. I'd love to go back, "Castel Vecchio" in Verona, Oh My God! what a meal!

Murnan Modified Motors

Mugen MRx4

Rocket Science Fuels

Auto Racing, Mountain climbing, and Bull fighting are the only true sports, all the rest are just games.
theRED5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:27 AM   #368
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by i300i
Where is Mike Myers? Nothing new on sgrid.com for a week now.

Mike is with our special reporter Roelof Tooms stationed in a house approx 40miles from Messina and he is driving daily to the track with Roelof, who's competing....
On our Dutch website www.RC-Junkies.com we have a daily update of the Worlds written by Roelof, and in our gallery we have over 190 pictures already, and every day more pictures are added!

Visit Roelofs' daily stories at:
http://www.bb-hardware.com/modules/s...ticles&secid=7

And visit the 2005 IFMAR 1/8th I.C. World Championship photo album here:
http://www.bb-hardware.com/modules/x...=WKmessina2005
Bart_Banaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:28 AM   #369
Tech Adept

What percent nitro are they "supposed" 20%, 25%? And since the officials aren't checking are some racers tying to run 30 or higher? Just Curious.
jnims29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:45 AM   #370
Tech Regular

Well the race was awesome yesterday... Bertin has by far one if not the fastest and most consistent cars out here.. Robert Pietch is to me the most impressive guy out here. Robert has not only speed but a good agressive style and good power. I think he runs mrx-4 novarossi power.. Very fast.... Michael Salven ripped out his Mega Picco and put in a BLue headed Pico EVO.. Now he has good power. He was not able to keep up before that point. Taakaki Shimo and his Kyosho powered Sirio ride was impressive in qualifiying until his clutch let loose. Daniel Ielasi was very good and made a few good runs to put him into the 4 spots of the a main.. Every other spot of the 12 will have to fight their way up until they make to the top. Lots of good racers here.. I think it is a matter of getting your ride together in the very few times you go out for practice.. We only had 2 rounds of practice per day and that for me was not enough.. I need more practice to keep up ...HAHAHA. L will let you know how the rest pan out .. I am racing today and will see if my engine clutch combo finally works....
Rafael
KissRcRaceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:17 AM   #371
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TeamButter

Good luck Raf......
Old 09-09-2005, 01:20 AM   #372
Tech Master

I just hope someone will release a DVD right after.[/QUOTE]

Ray Wood

Latest News - Aug 30th 2005.

In Italy next week I will cover my 10th World Champion Crowning. I am recording these events so we have professional coverage of our sports history, so Messina here I come! I'll bring back everything that matters and more. I got 7 cameras loaded, ready to catch everything that moves in the Main Final. Only on my video will you see all the action! The Official DVD of the 2005 IFMAR 8th On Road World Championships (Messina 2005) will be released late November. It will be our biggest prodution. Save your pocket money now!!! back Sept 15, Ciao
manokgt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:34 AM   #373
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by manokgt4
Ray Wood

Latest News - Aug 30th 2005.

In Italy next week I will cover my 10th World Champion Crowning. I am recording these events so we have professional coverage of our sports history, so Messina here I come! I'll bring back everything that matters and more. I got 7 cameras loaded, ready to catch everything that moves in the Main Final. Only on my video will you see all the action! The Official DVD of the 2005 IFMAR 8th On Road World Championships (Messina 2005) will be released late November. It will be our biggest prodution. Save your pocket money now!!! back Sept 15, Ciao
See Ray at work.....:

Ray Wood @ Messina...

One of his cams....

More Messina pictures:
http://www.bb-hardware.com/modules/x...=WKmessina2005
Bart_Banaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:39 AM   #374
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

The active webcam is up and running ( 12:39am PST )
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 02:43 AM   #375
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnims29
What percent nitro are they "supposed" 20%, 25%? And since the officials aren't checking are some racers tying to run 30 or higher? Just Curious.
It's supposed to be 25 percent but you can easily juice it with more nitro. Sometimes 100 percent nitro gets sold on ebay. Literally a few drops in the tank can give you an edge. A little squeeze into a fuel bottle and you've got instant edge. Fill your car with "regular", juice the fuel gun, and out of the next pit stop your car has found 3'rd gear. After the race all the nitro in the tank and gun are gone. If you've got three engines, why not melt one down for 5 minutes at 45 percent nitro if it gets you into the A-main?
going4#1 is offline   Reply With Quote