R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Does Mugen have a team anymore?? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/80925-does-mugen-have-team-anymore.html)

fordman500 08-15-2005 08:51 AM

Does Mugen have a team anymore??

If Im not mistaken they were'nt in Ohio and I was at Revelation this weekend for the Rex Race and no Mugen guys.I was really hoping to see Robbie run. :confused:

YBSLOW 08-15-2005 08:55 AM

Yes they do.

Originally Posted by fordman500
If Im not mistaken they were'nt in Ohio and I was at Revelation this weekend for the Rex Race and no Mugen guys.I was really hoping to see Robbie run. :confused:

I am pretty sure they will be at Crystal Park next weekend for the west coast nitro challenge.

righthandeg6 08-15-2005 10:15 AM

There wre a couple there this weekend like Jose, Leo V, Mike S... Plus I think Robbie was supposed to be a vacation or something that week. Anyway I'll see you guys next week at Crystal Park should be a fun time. Last chance to race that layout before it changes.

TexasRacer 08-15-2005 10:31 AM

Sorry to post this in this fourm but since yall are talking about crystal lake and stuff, I have a really good friend named John Dishong here in Texas and he got ripped off really bad by a guy name Rickey West if anyone knows him or could help me and John out that would be great thanks!

Cody

jez 08-15-2005 09:32 PM

Texas Racer, ygpm.

Had dealings with this guy in EBAY. He said he is 35 years old with 2 kids and a wife and a busy business and been a ROAR member for 10 or so years and races often with his myriad of cars. Claims to live in CA. And he has the balls to tell me that he is trying to set a good example for his kids to live by. Anyways....if anyone find or knows him, a good kicking seems to be in order.
I waited for the car that I bought off him for 3 months and never got it.:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
But I got my money back from my CC company. Hope your friend can have a happy ending.

cheers

Scott Fisher 08-15-2005 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by righthandeg6
There wre a couple there this weekend like Jose, Leo V, Mike S... Plus I think Robbie was supposed to be a vacation or something that week. Anyway I'll see you guys next week at Crystal Park should be a fun time. Last chance to race that layout before it changes.

When did Leo go to Mugen??

FW-05RR 08-15-2005 09:52 PM

nvm I found it

factory racer 08-15-2005 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by jez
Texas Racer, ygpm.

Had dealings with this guy in EBAY. He said he is 35 years old with 2 kids and a wife and a busy business and been a ROAR member for 10 or so years and races often with his myriad of cars. Claims to live in CA. And he has the balls to tell me that he is trying to set a good example for his kids to live by. Anyways....if anyone find or knows him, a good kicking seems to be in order.
I waited for the car that I bought off him for 3 months and never got it.:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
But I got my money back from my CC company. Hope your friend can have a happy ending.

cheers

wat is the cc company......credit card company.......???if you pay by paypal with a credit card and you get jipped will they get you ur money back

thanks

Mike

Motorman 08-15-2005 10:40 PM

Fisher
after the RD race in Vegas.

ROBBIE C 08-16-2005 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by TexasRacer
Sorry to post this in this fourm but since yall are talking about crystal lake and stuff, I have a really good friend named John Dishong here in Texas and he got ripped off really bad by a guy name Rickey West if anyone knows him or could help me and John out that would be great thanks!

Cody

There is no such place named Crystal Lake here in Cali. :confused: so please don't confuse the two.
I race at Crystal park just as much as anywhere else we all whatch each others backs as racer's and friends.
I think you are a victim of an internet scam so please leave our local track out of it especialy if the name is not the same.

ROBBIE C 08-16-2005 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher

Scott give me a call when you can.

fordman500 08-16-2005 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher

When did you go to RD logics??I heard you have a Mongoose.

ROBBIE C 08-16-2005 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by fordman500
When did you go to RD logics??I heard you have a Mongoose.

Leo has been racing for Mugen for a month now we are very happy to have him on the team.

ROBBIE C 08-16-2005 04:32 PM

I was on vacation with my family last week so I was unabled to make the RVJ

JAG Racing 08-16-2005 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by ROBBIE C
There is no such place named Crystal Lake here in Cali. :confused: so please don't confuse the two.
I race at Crystal park just as much as anywhere else we all whatch each others backs as racer's and friends.
I think you are a victim of an internet scam so please leave our local track out of it especialy if the name is not the same.

Robbie - Cody was only trying to help me (theft victim). This guy DOES race at Crystal Park and Revelation in California. I have already talked with Van and he is aware of the situation. In addition, another track owner has helped me a great deal and sooner or later I will track this guy down - but obviously with no help from you..... go ahead and keep your head in the sand. This was not meant as a negative implication on Crystal Park; only a warning about this guy who is in your neighborhood.... and he is.

And as a matter of fact, I received an email from this Rickey just this morning becuase of this post on RCTech.

So consider this a public message and watch out and if you ever need any help tracking a theif down here in Texas, please let us know. We have our ways too :nod: