Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Does Mugen have a team anymore?? >

Does Mugen have a team anymore??

Does Mugen have a team anymore??

Old 08-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Tech Addict

Yea sorry for the confusion guys its nothing to do about Crystal Park.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Tech Regular

What did you guys do to my post??I asked one simple question and you guys turned this into a bashfest.I hate seeing people get ripped off,but could you please start your own threads.Mod can you please delete this post???
Old 08-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by fordman500
What did you guys do to my post??I asked one simple question and you guys turned this into a bashfest.I hate seeing people get ripped off,but could you please start your own threads.Mod can you please delete this post???
Sorry Ford Hope you get back on topic.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:59 PM
Tech Regular

Default Tires

I relaize this thread has changed topics many times, and unfortunately it may again because of the last post.

When I looked at the post of JAG and clicked on his/her link, I saw that the tires they were advertising were SRP of $23.00 dollars.

Sales must be tuff???

They look like Jaco's, any difference in Rubber ??? Dual Core ??? Something??

Just wondering

Many tires on the market and most you can finally get from somewhere for under 11.99 a pair if you look close enough.
Old 08-17-2005, 06:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jez
Texas Racer, ygpm.

Had dealings with this guy in EBAY. He said he is 35 years old with 2 kids and a wife and a busy business and been a ROAR member for 10 or so years and races often with his myriad of cars. Claims to live in CA. And he has the balls to tell me that he is trying to set a good example for his kids to live by. Anyways....if anyone find or knows him, a good kicking seems to be in order.
I waited for the car that I bought off him for 3 months and never got it.
But I got my money back from my CC company. Hope your friend can have a happy ending.

cheers
wat is the cc company......credit card company.......???if you pay by paypal with a credit card and you get jipped will they get you ur money back

thanks

Mike
Old 08-17-2005, 09:26 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by fordman500
Well, I think you started the bash fest with your first post Yes Mugen does have a team. We have been at the following races so far this year.
Florida Winternats
Airtronics race (Revelation)
RD Logics (Las Vegas)
O'donell Championships
Texas Biggie
Sedan Nationals
San Jose Grand Prix
Hi Tec Challenge

We will be at the following races this year.
1/8th World Championships
Paris Memorial
1/8th Nationals

So before you start a thread slaming Mugen that they dont have a team anymore maybe you should do your research.

Last edited by Mike_Swauger; 08-17-2005 at 09:49 AM.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:13 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JABRONI
I relaize this thread has changed topics many times, and unfortunately it may again because of the last post.

When I looked at the post of JAG and clicked on his/her link, I saw that the tires they were advertising were SRP of $23.00 dollars.

Sales must be tuff???

Just wondering

Many tires on the market and most you can finally get from somewhere for under 11.99 a pair if you look close enough.
GRP has also lowerd there price, here's a list of hobby stores to contact.
Speed Shop RC (310) 465-0401
Ace hobby (800) 383-2657
Rob's RC ( 714) 982-6509
Pegasus Hobbie's (909) 982-6509
Elite Hobbies (626) 858-8999
Old 08-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Mike_Swauger
Well, I think you started the bash fest with your first post Yes Mugen does have a team. We have been at the following races so far this year.
Florida Winternats
Airtronics race (Revelation)
RD Logics (Las Vegas)
O'donell Championships
Texas Biggie
Sedan Nationals
San Jose Grand Prix
Hi Tec Challenge

We will be at the following races this year.
1/8th World Championships
Paris Memorial
1/8th Nationals

So before you start a thread slaming Mugen that they dont have a team anymore maybe you should do your research.
That was not even close to bashing you guys!!!Ive been out of racing for a little over a year and havent heard much about Mugen.

Im sorry if you took it that way,that was not my intention.Should I have done some research,maybe.I didnt think it would turn into what you call "bashing".I thought it was a pretty innocent question.Im not trying to pry into your personnal lives,I was just wanting to know if you were still around!!
Old 08-17-2005, 10:50 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JABRONI

Sales must be tuff???

Just wondering

BSR tires are "dual compound" and they have consistent performance throughout the tire life. And yes, those are JACO rims... I really like them and it makes tire camber adjustments a breeze ( no need to pull the wheel off cause your tool fits right in between the spokes ). Don't get scared by the MSRP --- they go for about $12-$13 a pair in local hobby stores.

Hey Swauger -- hang in there! The JP engine worked great at the last race since you "cleaned it up" for me. I owe ya!
Old 08-17-2005, 11:04 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JAG Racing
BSR tires are "dual compound" and they have consistent performance throughout the tire life. And yes, those are JACO rims... I really like them and it makes tire camber adjustments a breeze ( no need to pull the wheel off cause your tool fits right in between the spokes ). Don't get scared by the MSRP --- they go for about $12-$13 a pair in local hobby stores.

Hey Swauger -- hang in there! The JP engine worked great at the last race since you "cleaned it up" for me. I owe ya!
Anytime John!!
Old 08-17-2005, 11:19 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JAG Racing
Robbie - Cody was only trying to help me (theft victim). This guy DOES race at Crystal Park and Revelation in California. I have already talked with Van and he is aware of the situation. In addition, another track owner has helped me a great deal and sooner or later I will track this guy down - but obviously with no help from you..... go ahead and keep your head in the sand. This was not meant as a negative implication on Crystal Park; only a warning about this guy who is in your neighborhood.... and he is.

And as a matter of fact, I received an email from this Rickey just this morning becuase of this post on RCTech.

So consider this a public message and watch out and if you ever need any help tracking a theif down here in Texas, please let us know. We have our ways too
I was cool up until the part when you said......"but obviously with no help from you..... go ahead and keep your head in the sand."

This is what you said

"Sorry to post this in this fourm but since yall are talking about crystal lake and stuff, I have a really good friend named John Dishong here in Texas and he got ripped off really bad by a guy name Rickey West if anyone knows him or could help me and John out that would be great thanks!"

Cody

This is what I said

"There is no such place named Crystal Lake here in Cali. so please don't confuse the two.
I race at Crystal park just as much as anywhere else we all whatch each others backs as racer's and friends.
I think you are a victim of an internet scam so please leave our local track out of it especialy if the name is not the same."

I was confused why you posted this here and I'm even more confused why you replied with malice in your words, but I guess thats's just the way it is when you get ripped off.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ROBBIE C
I was cool up until the part when you said......"but obviously with no help from you..... go ahead and keep your head in the sand."

This is what you said

"Sorry to post this in this fourm but since yall are talking about crystal lake and stuff, I have a really good friend named John Dishong here in Texas and he got ripped off really bad by a guy name Rickey West if anyone knows him or could help me and John out that would be great thanks!"

Cody

This is what I said

"There is no such place named Crystal Lake here in Cali. so please don't confuse the two.
I race at Crystal park just as much as anywhere else we all whatch each others backs as racer's and friends.
I think you are a victim of an internet scam so please leave our local track out of it especialy if the name is not the same."

I was confused why you posted this here and I'm even more confused why you replied with malice in your words, but I guess thats's just the way it is when you get ripped off.
Robbie - Don't want to start anything ... if you guys can help - great! I am trying to give you guys a heads-up so none of you get ripped - tha's all ..

Now... How bout' that Mugen team -- sorry again Ford
Old 08-17-2005, 01:01 PM
Tech Master

It's all good
Old 08-17-2005, 01:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Last edited by C Verano; 08-17-2005 at 02:36 PM.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:06 PM
Tech Addict

mugen rocks that all i have to say