R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 08-15-2005, 09:18 AM   #1
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to JAG Racing
Default Crystal Park Racing - 20th AUG

I hear that Crystal Park will be hosting a nitro touring race this coming weekend.... Anyone here going??
JAG Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 11:07 AM   #2
Tech Initiate

Should be a fun race. Last chance to race on the old layout. I'm expecting a bunch of folks to show up and have a fun weekend of racing.
righthandeg6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 11:51 AM   #3
Tech Initiate

Default Here is the entry form.

Here is the entry form for the race. I think you should just use it for refrence though unless you call the number thats on it. I also think this is the new website for Crystal Park. http://www.crystalparkrcraceway.com/updates.htm
righthandeg6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 11:51 AM   #4
Tech Regular

R/C racing is a tight nitche community and I know most of you guys would not tolerate anyone doing illegal acts so I am hoping to get the word out on Rickey West (previously racing in LasVegas but since now races at Crystal Park and Revelation- watch out local racers!!

Rickey has a warrant out for his arrest in LasVegas for an illegal transaction on E*Bay where he took my $475 and never sent me his MTX-3 package. Come to find out, he has done this to a couple of other regulars at Rich Taylor's track in Vegas and WE are all pissed.

So - when or if you guys see him racing this weekend (or any other time), just keep in mind he is a crook and I certainly would'nt let him borrow a thing; not even a bad glow plug.

Let's show this guy that we 99.9% of us are good, honest people and that WE don't want him in the R/C community anymore.
Old 08-15-2005, 01:10 PM   #5
Tech Regular

I thought that name sounded familiar.I used to race in Vegas and I dont think I ever met him,but Ive definately heard of him.Maybe Rich can help you out with this.
fordman500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 02:41 PM   #6
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordman500
I thought that name sounded familiar.I used to race in Vegas and I dont think I ever met him,but Ive definately heard of him.Maybe Rich can help you out with this.

Yea - Rich has been alot of help actually. And for Rickey ( assuming that is his real name ) will eventually get what he has coming.
Old 08-17-2005, 04:45 PM   #7
Tech Regular

Default REPLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG Racing
R/C racing is a tight nitche community and I know most of you guys would not tolerate anyone doing illegal acts so I am hoping to get the word out on Rickey West (previously racing in LasVegas but since now races at Crystal Park and Revelation- watch out local racers!!

Rickey has a warrant out for his arrest in LasVegas for an illegal transaction on E*Bay where he took my $475 and never sent me his MTX-3 package. Come to find out, he has done this to a couple of other regulars at Rich Taylor's track in Vegas and WE are all pissed.

So - when or if you guys see him racing this weekend (or any other time), just keep in mind he is a crook and I certainly would'nt let him borrow a thing; not even a bad glow plug.

Let's show this guy that we 99.9% of us are good, honest people and that WE don't want him in the R/C community anymore.
NOW LET ME CLEAR THIS UP RIGHT NOW , THERE IS SOME FALSE HOODS BEING POSTED ABOUT RICKEY I HAVE IN NO WAY EVER STOLE ANYTHING FROM ANYBODY LES AND ONLY IN A HOBBY THAT I HAVE SPENT COUNTLESS AMOUNTS OF DOLLARS ($1000.00'S) SO I WISH JUST ONE PERSON COULD BE A MAN AND SAY THAT I STOLE FROM THEM IN MY FACE. I HAVE BEEN RACING AND WILL CONTINUE TO RACE AT CRYSTAL PARK AND REVELATIONS, SO IF THESE PEOPLE THINK THAT I'AM A THIEF OR A CROOK COME UP TO ME AND STOP POSTING B.S. HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED I SOLD MR.DISHONG I SENT HIM A MTX 3 UNASSEMBLED WITH ALOT OF PARTS BODIES,TEMP GUN,CHASSIS, ETC. MR.DISHONG WAS UNHAPPY WITH THE PACKAGE BEING UNASSEMBLED AND FILED A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL IN WHICH HE HAS STATED THAT HE NEVER RECIEVED ANY PACKAGE FROM ME.I HAVE THE UPS INVOICE SHOWING THAT IT WAS SHIPPED TO HIM.IN TURN HE NEVER SENT IT BACK TO ME BEFORE FILLING THIS CLAIM WITH PAYPAL. PAYPAL HAS TAKIN MY MONEY FROM MY PAYPAL ACC. TO REIMBURSE HIM HIS MONEY AND EXTRA MONEY FOR THIS PROBLEM.UNTIL THIS MATTER IS STRAIGHTENED OUT,SO AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED I AM NOT SENDING HIM ANY MONEY UNTIL I GET MY PACKAGE BACK OR MY MONEY BACK FROM PAYPAL. NOW! WHO EVER SAY'S I TOOK ANYTHING FROM THEM, I WILL BE AT CRYSTAL PARK THIS WEEKEND AND REV THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND. SO PLEASE STEP FORWARD AND LET HANDLE THE PROBLEM.UNTIL ANY OF YOU WINNE ASS PEOPLE SHOW ANY PROOF OF ME TAKING WHATEVER FROM YOU STOP POSTING BULL SHIT ABOUT ME.
FASRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 04:52 PM   #8
Tech Regular

At least someone stepped up to try to fix a problem.I dont know what happened,but there are 2 sides to every story.I give you credit for wanting to fix the problem.
fordman500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 04:53 PM   #9
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG Racing
Yea - Rich has been alot of help actually. And for Rickey ( assuming that is his real name ) will eventually get what he has coming.
WHAT KIND OF HELP DID RICH GIVE YOU,BECAUSE HE KNOWS ME VERY WELL. I'VE TALKED TO RICH A NUMBER OF TIMES SINCE OUR TRANSACTION. SO WHAT KIND OF HELP COULD HE HAVE GIVIN YOU?
FASRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 06:34 PM   #10
Tech Addict

well said
mike jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 08:30 PM   #11
Tech Regular

Default Here the proof

Well, well, well. Look who showed up on the forums....

You want proof ? I'll start posting my proof on this thread tonight as a matter of fact.

I will start with Detective Micheal McBan from North Las Vegas police department who has handled the E*Bay fraud investigation and formally has a warrant for you in North Las Vegas. Rickey if you don't believe me, please go back and speed through Vegas so you can get pulled over by the cops they will have a nice surprise for you.

Micheal MacBan (702) 633-1782 Anyone please call to confirm my story.

Next I'll post more proof...
Old 08-17-2005, 08:37 PM   #12
Tech Regular

Default Proof #2

Here is the actual email I got from Rickey just yesterday.... I think the email speaks for itself....

email starts.....
This is a message from FASRICK at R/C Tech Forums ( http://www.rctech.net/forum/index.php ). The R/C Tech Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email FASRICK, you can use this online form:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/sendmess...r&userid=14355

This is the message:

JOHN THIS RICKEY CAN YOU FIND WHY IS PAYPAL STILL CHARGING ME THE 475.00 IF THEY HAVEN'T REFUNDED YOU , I'AM NOT AVOIDING PAYING YOU I JUST WANT TO BE SURE THEY DONT CHARGE ME ALSO WHEN I SEND YOUR PAYMENT

Again, this email came to me YESTERDAY ... Now I hope there is no confusion that he owes a refund of $475.

And for clarification - after months of waiting for the MTX-3 package, he was pressured by the police detective to send me the package -- well, he did send me a box with about $50 - $75 worth of R/C related stuff ( used MTX-3 parts, used temp gun, used igniter )...not exaclt what he had on auction.

I have much more proof to show but I think I have said enough.

Careful now, I am sure you will say I "manufactured" the email, huh? You are pathetic....
Old 08-17-2005, 08:42 PM   #13
Tech Regular

Default proof

... and I have a 100% Feedback rating on E*Bay ....

Rickey, your account was canceled and so was your PayPal ... Now why is that?/?
Old 08-17-2005, 08:49 PM   #14
Tech Regular

Default more proof ...

Here is a post on RCTech on another thread from "jez"...... <please read>

Texas Racer, ygpm.

Had dealings with this guy in EBAY. He said he is 35 years old with 2 kids and a wife and a busy business and been a ROAR member for 10 or so years and races often with his myriad of cars. Claims to live in CA. And he has the balls to tell me that he is trying to set a good example for his kids to live by. Anyways....if anyone find or knows him, a good kicking seems to be in order.
I waited for the car that I bought off him for 3 months and never got it.
But I got my money back from my CC company. Hope your friend can have a happy ending.

cheers

This RCTech user "JEZ" seems to know of you also Rickey.....

Just more proof ...

Last edited by JAG Racing; 08-17-2005 at 09:58 PM.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:02 AM   #15
Tech Addict

This is bull shit!!!!!! all this computer bang'n'. If this guy is that mad he knows where he is(Rickey); then they should meet face to face and handle like men.Everybody knows me and I'm not the kind of person to keep talking about this and that, lets get it done right here and NOW. So QUIT all the typing and lets enjoy this hobby......