R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 11-01-2005, 11:21 PM   #211
Tech Elite

Fast and Furious is here.

Started raining at about 1:30, still raining at midnight. Tomorrow supposed to be 80+ and sunny.

Haven't seen Baker yet, but most arrived in town today and there was no need to come to the track in the rain.

About 20 guys practicing today, official practice starts Wed. Qualifying starts Friday! 6 rounds of qualifying planned, may not be possible if it rains since it gets dark at 5:40.

14 heat races.

About half the racers using Spektrum.

I will see if I can get Brandon at LiveRC to post the practice times when I get some. Go to www.liverc.com and sign up for an account. If you have a HotMail email use a different email, HotMail thinks his confirmation emails are spam and blocks them.

Official software of: ROAR Nationals, IIC, Cactus Classic, Indoor Champs, Reedy Race and Trackside Hobbies in Brookfield, WI!
RC Scoring Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:31 AM   #212
Tech Master

GO MUGEN!!!!
manokgt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 06:34 AM   #213
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi

Well im in Puerto Rico right now for work ... so i wish all the luck to the Puerto Rican drivers that are at Kissimmee right now ...

Paolo, Giovanni is going to race too ?, or it will be your mech this time ? ... good luck for you too my friend and say a big "hi" to Giovanni (i dont know if he remember me, but i remember with a big smile my time in Venezuela when i met all of you and you started to teach me about RC Cars when i started out with this) ...

cya !! ...

E-Mail : [email protected]
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/patoconcha
Whatsapp : +56 9 66165085
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 08:41 AM   #214
Buyer Beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Scoring Pro

Started raining at about 1:30, still raining at midnight. Tomorrow supposed to be 80+ and sunny.

Haven't seen Baker yet, but most arrived in town today and there was no need to come to the track in the rain.

About 20 guys practicing today, official practice starts Wed. Qualifying starts Friday! 6 rounds of qualifying planned, may not be possible if it rains since it gets dark at 5:40.

14 heat races.

I will see if I can get Brandon at LiveRC to post the practice times when I get some. Go to www.liverc.com and sign up for an account. If you have a HotMail email use a different email, HotMail thinks his confirmation emails are spam and blocks them.
THANKS,,,keep us posted...
HELLOkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:14 PM   #215

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Send a message via AIM to Jpilone

Doug,

for the state race we had ten heats and we pulled them off in 2 hours flat. 14 heats 3 times a day is do-able if you don't let em practice for 3 hours in the morning.. get done early and let em practice near sundown to avoid actual racing with the sunset in your eyes while driving..

I will be there tomorrow afternoon and will also have my laptop and verizon wireless broadband card with me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Scoring Pro

14 heat races.

Jpilone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:39 PM   #216
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i heard mike swauger was fastest in open practice
Francis M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 09:36 PM   #217
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hi, can anybody give updates on the top 10 drivers or fast laps in open practice.
Francis M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 10:13 PM   #218
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via MSN to Pooh2

Kick ass Swauger!!!!!

"Since the Bible and the church are obviously mistaken in telling us where we came from, how can we trust them to tell us where we are going"?
Pooh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 12:57 AM   #219
Tech Adept

Send a message via Yahoo to MRX_joe21

Anybody knows about the website for ROAR Fuel nats?
MRX_joe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 01:04 AM   #220
Tech Adept

God bless MUGENRacing

Last edited by MRX_joe21; 11-03-2005 at 01:17 AM.
Old 11-03-2005, 01:42 AM   #221
Tech Adept

Kissimme R/C Raceway Online! http://www.kissimmeercraceway.com/index.html Here some information regarding upcoming events and results from beautiful track down in Kissimmee, Florida. Home to the 2005 ROAR Fuel Nats Nov 3-6!!!

Last edited by MRX_joe21; 11-03-2005 at 11:09 AM.
Old 11-03-2005, 01:43 AM   #222
Tech Adept

http://www.kissimmeercraceway.com/index.htmlIf you dont have a digital servo in your car or truck, you need to stop right now and read this article. Digital servos perform significantly better than their analog counterparts. They offer higher resolution that reduces deadband for ultimate control, and the offer a faster control reponse and increased acceleration. They also produce constant torque throughout their range of travel abd gave noticeably increased holding power when in a stationry position (this helps to keep even the bigger monster truck tires in line while your steering through a higH speed turn). So if you want to know about the hottest digital servos on the market, like Airtronics Futaba Hitec Jr racing Ko propo. Let me know or just pm me. I also include a few tips for you to bear in mind when you decide to make that jump to the DIGITAL WOLD.

Last edited by MRX_joe21; 11-04-2005 at 12:03 PM.
Old 11-03-2005, 07:10 AM   #223
Tech Fanatic

King Mikey is on top again with other top dawgs nipping at his heels!
(I wonder if Art Carbonell is helping him?)

I heard Paolo Morganti and Barry Baker are on fire with their Serpents and should be stepping it up today when Salven arrives... Team Serpent has been helping all Serpent drivers in the pits and they're getting faster and faster!

Team Kyosho/Delta is forming a 'Serpent Like' Pit area with Burch, Cyrul, Kimbrow, Rich Browne, Mark Blacketter and others collaborating to put Kyosho/Delta's on top!

This is going to be one of the best races ever!
Old 11-03-2005, 07:15 AM   #224
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHead
King Mikey is on top again with other top dawgs nipping at his heels!
(I wonder if Art Carbonell is helping him?)

I heard Paolo Morganti and Barry Baker are on fire with their Serpents and should be stepping it up today when Salven arrives... Team Serpent has been helping all Serpent drivers in the pits and they're getting faster and faster!

Team Kyosho/Delta is forming a 'Serpent Like' Pit area with Burch, Cyrul, Kimbrow, Rich Browne, Mark Blacketter and others collaborating to put Kyosho/Delta's on top!

This is going to be one of the best races ever!
Chavo are you still going to the nats?
Gael L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 07:26 AM   #225
Tech Fanatic

I may go to help our guys in the pits this Friday, but business obligations are keeping me in NY...