R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   6th Annual TIMEZONE GRAND PRIX, July 17th-20th 2014 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/797627-6th-annual-timezone-grand-prix-july-17th-20th-2014-a.html)

bassman2 03-04-2014 09:41 PM

Ty, stop farting around on the forum and get back to work, LOL!!! Aren't you suppose to work on your GT car for the race coming up in 2 days? Make sure to reduce the drag coefficient down to 0.24 on that GT body of yours.

Mark, where we going for dinner this Thursday night?

Ryan, I missed your famous margarita buddy!

TerribleTy 03-05-2014 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by bassman2 (Post 13066822)
Ty, stop farting around on the forum and get back to work, LOL!!! Aren't you suppose to work on your GT car for the race coming up in 2 days? Make sure to reduce the drag coefficient down to 0.24 on that GT body of yours.

No kidding 2 days! Dinner wise we are all of 15mins from the pier and a few other places. I found the updated rules that say the levels. The original ones I found had no levels hence why I was asking. Found em we are solid lets go play toy cars!

http://www.roarracing.com/?cat=26

Grenade10 03-05-2014 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by bassman2 (Post 13066822)

Leaving in a few hours and should be in mid afternoon thursday, so we can talk ..... I'll pm you my cell.

fasteddie d 03-05-2014 03:43 PM

This is going to be an electrifying nitro fuel fest of phenomenal porportions :lol::nod:

iwk2much 03-05-2014 06:54 PM

I'm looking forward to the nitro fest, pit person is looking forward to the margarita and JD slush..

T-Hawk 03-05-2014 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by iwk2much (Post 13070046)
I'm looking forward to the nitro fest, pit person is looking forward to the margarita and JD slush..

Woohoo! The Strack attack is back:nod:

fasteddie d 03-06-2014 02:52 PM

Lets call it the Margaritaville GrandPrix ....Jimmy Buffet where are you .

Skruger 03-10-2014 09:34 PM

The Trackside Grill

Hi All
Patrick here from the Track Side Grill
Last year was my first time down to the TZGP and I had great time.

This year I am working on a way to have A Hot Breakfast added in. I am not yet committed but my hopes are as follow's

Pancakes, Sausages, Bacon, Eggs, ,Belgium Waffle's , English Muffins, Texas Toast, Toast? Coffee, tea, Orange Juice and Water.

Also Simple Mexican style dinner for Thursday and Friday. (still under development)
Home style Chili, Carne Asada and Spanish Rice

Sorry no prices yet because I am still working all the cost and other details out.

Any input is much appreciated.
Thank you
The Trackside Grill
Patrick Plueard
Mechelle Walsh
and Crew.

T-Hawk 03-11-2014 11:03 AM

Thanks to the Trackside Grill for joining us again this year:nod: Having you guys there makes it easier on all the racers:tire: No more dining and dashing down into town:D

jbenthobbies 03-13-2014 09:03 PM

when can we pre reg?

OnRDPassion 03-13-2014 09:23 PM

Going to try and make it this year and make it a first. When will there be info posted so I can start thinking about booking a hotel and reserving flights. Thanks!

T-Hawk 03-14-2014 06:46 AM

Hey guys! Flyer should be done first thing next week. Registration should open up around April 1st, trying to get some paypal stuff sorted out. This year we should be setup to take credit cards and paypal at the track for race fees and tires:)

TerribleTy 03-14-2014 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by T-Hawk (Post 13096048)
Hey guys! Flyer should be done first thing next week. Registration should open up around April 1st, trying to get some paypal stuff sorted out. This year we should be setup to take credit cards and paypal at the track for race fees and tires:)

Very nice! Counting down the days!

C Branch 03-17-2014 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by jbenthobbies (Post 13095343)
when can we pre reg?

Say it isn't so!!! Long time no talk bud!

T-Hawk 03-21-2014 08:43 AM

Still working on the flyer guys:blush: Trying to find a bad ass John Deere hat for the person who likes being in the grass all weekend also:nod: