R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2005, 09:15 AM   #16
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Veenendaal, The Netherlands
Posts: 478
Send a message via ICQ to _cyclops_
Default

i think it's a 2/3a battery pack, the mrx4 has it also and from the looks of the size it's not a AA back...
_cyclops_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 09:17 AM   #17
Tech Master
 
eddiethefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Montebello, California
Posts: 1,658
Send a message via ICQ to eddiethefish
Default

Hi!

long time, no see
eddiethefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 09:56 AM   #18
Tech Regular
 
gonzoY5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _cyclops_
i think it's a 2/3a battery pack, the mrx4 has it also and from the looks of the size it's not a AA back...
Yeah the site says flat type pack. Sounds like a 5 cell 2/3a pack like the Kyosho and others.
gonzoY5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 10:02 AM   #19
Tech Elite
 
Francis M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Yorba Linda, CA
Posts: 4,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

nice.
Francis M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 11:20 AM   #20
Tech Master
 
eddiethefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Montebello, California
Posts: 1,658
Send a message via ICQ to eddiethefish
Default

I'll wait a year more to get the MTX-4 ProSpec
eddiethefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 02:04 PM   #21
Tech Master
 
Number 11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kenmore, WA
Posts: 1,377
Default

Theres already a thread on the MTX4
Number 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 02:09 PM   #22
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: So Florida
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M.
nice.
francis,
dont tell me you are jumping ship on the kyosho? why did you change your name from jwf_frani?
Joe Chaplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 02:34 PM   #23
Tech Elite
 
Francis M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Yorba Linda, CA
Posts: 4,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemugen
francis,
dont tell me you are jumping ship on the kyosho? why did you change your name from jwf_frani?
thinking about it. thats whats good about not driving for manufacturers
you can always try the latest toys.


i changed my login name to my real name for no reason.
Just wanted to use my real name.
Francis M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 06:10 PM   #24
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: So Florida
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M.
thinking about it. thats whats good about not driving for manufacturers
you can always try the latest toys.


i changed my login name to my real name for no reason.
Just wanted to use my real name.
cool. i have to admit, i am thinking of getting one myself!!! good point, there are benefits of not driving for a manufacturer. a friend of mine was fully sponsored by one of the top manufacturers and he said after a while it was a headache. his dad tells me all the time that the best days of racing is when they had no help at all.
it was nice meeting you at the nationals. maybe i will catch up with you in so cali sometime soon.
Joe Chaplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 08:27 PM   #25
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemugen
cool. i have to admit, i am thinking of getting one myself!!! good point, there are benefits of not driving for a manufacturer. a friend of mine was fully sponsored by one of the top manufacturers and he said after a while it was a headache. his dad tells me all the time that the best days of racing is when they had no help at all.
it was nice meeting you at the nationals. maybe i will catch up with you in so cali sometime soon.
You should honor your screenname, get rid of thr RRR and get you a MTX4. You already have another 4....... So you wikk have the entire family
miker2209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 09:49 PM   #26
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 158
Default Which are the common parts??

I wonder what are the parts that can be salvaged from the 3 for the 4. My 3 is at the store on sale together with a big bag of hop up and brand new spare parts!!!! Hurry hurry tell, before it's all goneto the lucky buyer of my 3!!
coldfusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 10:19 PM   #27
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 213
Send a message via AIM to goosein LV
Default hmmm

its easy to access the diff just 4 screws hey just like the mongoose
goosein LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 05:41 AM   #28
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: So Florida
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miker2209
You should honor your screenname, get rid of thr RRR and get you a MTX4. You already have another 4....... So you wikk have the entire family
i think i am edging over to the mtx-4, it looks very good. the one thing i have to say is the rrr is a very good car, but i like the quality of mugen equipment. Plus, like you said, i have the other 4
Joe Chaplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 12:09 PM   #29
Tech Adept
 
BatJam1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: EastMeadow Long island NY
Posts: 178
Default

It looks Awsome but so do most of the computer drawing !lets see some real pics of the real thing!

Last edited by BatJam1; 08-14-2005 at 07:22 PM.
BatJam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 02:51 PM   #30
Tech Adept
 
rcracer0229's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Kansas
Posts: 193
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rcracer0229 Send a message via MSN to rcracer0229
Default

wow i would like to get that
rcracer0229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ok i will finally ask for some help rc31cli Nitro Off-Road 44 07-01-2008 11:58 AM
finally done jackington Electric On-Road 61 04-10-2005 10:17 PM
MRX-4 is finally out GT-4 Singapore R/C Racers 14 06-04-2004 01:28 AM
Finally!!! alucard13 Nitro On-Road 13 05-02-2003 07:59 AM
Finally got a car zerotorc Malaysian R/C Racers 73 10-09-2002 05:54 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:37 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net