Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Nitro clocked at 200mph!  Check the video ppl. >

Nitro clocked at 200mph! Check the video ppl.

Nitro clocked at 200mph! Check the video ppl.

Old 07-27-2005, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Top Gun 777
It is tether car and it is absolitly correct they go 200mph in .60 size engines.
World record if I am not wromg is 327 KPH which slightly more then 200MPH.
I have never made tether cars but for 17 years made tether boats and speed there is less then in cars, but still .60 engines go 140 MPH, .15 engine with air prop 200MPH, but water is harder to get good grip then on road.
In fact 2 weekends ago i went to see race of tether cars in LA and saw Steeve O'Donnell were racing tether cars and it was really fast. On .29 engine Steeve almost broke the US national record. Unfortunately track wasn't that good condition and he lost about .5 MPH and record still there ( I think it is still Steeev's previose record).
Very ammesing race and very ammesing hoq those cars built-drive train if you spin it (without motor) by wheels with fingers-will spin more then a minut.
They are also very sensative with track condition, more sensative to weather conditions.
Unfortunately all tether racing (cars and boats) is getting down-no new guys comming there and it will disappear completely soon ( I hope I am wrong-I spent many many years in tether racing and really love it).
Edward
Here ya go.

http://www.spellcheck.net/

j/k , but yeah its pretty ammesing hoq you speel. Wait a minut, you might be sensative about that. But seriously. Thats absolitly the worst spelling ive ever seen on the internet. And ive been around a lonnggggg time. LOL. I know it was wromg, but sorry I had to.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Artificial-I
Here ya go.

http://www.spellcheck.net/

j/k , but yeah its pretty ammesing hoq you speel. Wait a minut, you might be sensative about that. But seriously. Thats absolitly the worst spelling ive ever seen on the internet. And ive been around a lonnggggg time. LOL. I know it was wromg, but sorry I had to.
I am not sensative at all-I am RUSSIAN!!!!
We did discuse this issue 2 years ago here in the forum, so who cares now?
Let's talk about nitro engines-I think I have pretty dissent spelling there!!!
Old 07-27-2005, 09:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

OMG im sorry. I saw the California and thought to myself no one should be this bad. Either way just joking around of course. But, for you being russian your great.

My apologies...
Old 07-27-2005, 09:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Those Damn Russians

Man let me tell you about those damn Russians. First they bring out the Cold War. Than they try to battle the US to the Moon. Than they go on RCTECH and make a big mess....man those russians never stop giving americans a hard time huh...I dont know if they teach Russians how to spell in Russia...but i definitly do know that they teach them how to make motors..how to understand motors....and definitly how not to watch anime.