Wiki Posts
Search

Region 12 Fuel Championships

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 11:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (98%+)

Originally Posted by JABRONI
I guess I have to add a few bits to chew on !!!!!

If I'm not mistaken the Roar Region 12 Championships have always included all of the classes with the 235 mm falling out of favor recently the .12 Sedan Class had taken over as the class with the most available entries to make the events large and fun for all.

I had thought that I had seen some postings earlier in the year about Las Vegas hosting the Regionals and then a few months later it had changed to the Rams Club, which I think I can speak for alot of us, had assumed that it would include all classes which it did, however, it appears a major bias towards 1/8th scale is currently present according to most of the posts.

If other Regions have held seperate events then I suppose precedence has been set that would allow it to be done in other regions, it's just kind of lame that (As Rich has said) that almost 8 months into the year this is the scenario we are dealing with.

I would vote to have the Old Faithful and well seasoned crew of the Pro Car West Club in Compton getting back together to help run a Regional Event and revive the track at Compton that apparently Mugen has some interest in OR ask Rich and his crew in Vegas to Ready a race in the near future seeing as how they can usually handle a Big Race with the help of a few others in short order.

I must say that BadboyRC is probably not speaking for the entire Rams Club and is only spouting off about his own thoughts, however, I think all should continue this discussion and see if something else can be worked out
well said....remember they're toy cars......
Old 07-26-2005, 12:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

oh yeah GLC

Bad boy drag your trash talking ass to Ohio and we'll see if you can put what ever kind of double knot spy 27 pounds of bling bling 1/8th scale wedge two by four you drive in something above the d main. And news flash there ain't nothing on the rams track to big for sedans. Cincinatti makes rams look like a postage stamp and even it ain't to big. I ain't got a nickel in your region 12 deal but start talking trash about my district and your gonna get a jab back.

Honestly you have a right to your opinion but your making yourself sound like an idiot.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by Motorman
oh yeah GLC

Bad boy drag your trash talking ass to Ohio and we'll see if you can put what ever kind of double knot spy 27 pounds of bling bling 1/8th scale wedge two by four you drive in something above the d main. And news flash there ain't nothing on the rams track to big for sedans. Cincinatti makes rams look like a postage stamp and even it ain't to big. I ain't got a nickel in your region 12 deal but start talking trash about my district and your gonna get a jab back.

Honestly you have a right to your opinion but your making yourself sound like an idiot.
Motorman.. whats a "double knot spy 27 pounds of bling bling 1/8th scale wedge two by four"? LOL please speak english..ok

You gonna be at the ROAR nats this year? or the vegas race?
I know youre proud of your track.. you sound like your inviting me.. to come out there?.. I'de be happy to try to get it above the D main.. when's your next major race coming up?

You sound like a reasonable guy..fortunately while I may be trash talkin' dude.. I can back it up..too..so bring it motor-boy.. show me what you got !LOL

PS: I do not speak for the RAMS Club.. I'm entitled to my opinion as a reg 12 ROAR member and rctech.net supporter just like anyone else. The RAMS club is a good organization and is run as that! No one person speaks for the club. Its the oldest and one of the best run groups in the nation and I'de stack it up against any club out there. .

Last edited by BadBoyRC; 07-26-2005 at 09:14 AM.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:54 AM
Tech Adept

Default goose egg

ghoppa did u guys go out saturday 4 practice or race
Old 07-26-2005, 11:01 AM
Tech Rookie

badgirlrc! your invited 2 compton anytime!bring your car but leave your mouth,cuzz im shure its a lot of people that are interested in how u get around the track.(out side the rams club)and ill bet WHATEVER U LIKE (make it light on yourself)it ant all that its typed up 2 b.......p.s MUGEN,P.I.M.P.N ALL OVER THE WORLD.........
Old 07-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Our next race is The Great Lakes Challenge in 2 weeks. The biggest race this year. 165 / 70 entrys and people waiting. Team Mugen Team Delta Team Serpent Team Kyosho Team Ofna Team RD Logics will all be there. And in our district we have Josh Cyrul, Bobby Flack,Dave Cambell,Ted Hammer,Brian Berry, Eli Ezrow, Aaron Buran, Jacob Delano, Brent Gottfried, etc Ain't no gimmies round here.

you want a tune up for the fuel onroad nats it's lookin right at you
come on down show us what you got, youve been invited.
Old 07-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Man Dennis, If I have to race against all those guys I think I will just stay at home!!..... On second thought time to go rebuild my car and get it shipped out.

See you next week.
Old 07-26-2005, 01:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Yep!

Originally Posted by BoCal
Hey Brad,

Look at what you started.
Hoo Ray Beer!
Old 07-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

OOOOoooooooo.....

Going "Wallet" racing Bad Boy? LOL Wait till they see yours!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

(Just a poke at a racing bud. No need to clamp up or anything)
Old 07-26-2005, 04:23 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by goosein LV
ghoppa did u guys go out saturday 4 practice or race

no practice, the track was vandalized again, and the weather sucked as well.....

fisher, earl, jackson & myself are getting ready for the trip to ohio....

why aren't you comin?????????????? you should see the lidz I painted for the race....
Old 07-26-2005, 06:21 PM
Tech Adept

Default goose on the move

ghoppa the race came up to quick for me but im looking forward to florida in feb. you guys aint leaving me for that 1 can u paint a lid for me for that race
Old 07-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Tech Adept

Default crystal park

ghoppa went & raced at crystal park last weekend just trying to get ready for winter nats the mongoose should be ready then
Old 07-26-2005, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

come winternats time, you'll have switched to Mugen by then....

"trust me"........lol
Old 07-26-2005, 06:49 PM
Tech Adept

Talking race on

ghoppa make sure u guys shake things up down there il be watching
Old 07-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I wonder when and where the Sedan region 12 is gonna be at?
Good luck to Rams club and all thats going to the region 12 open regionals.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.