R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 07-25-2005, 01:39 PM   #16
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)
Default If you ever show up at my track where i will go is right past your a**.

sedanaddict - I doubt it.. but again you're from ohio.. so you must be fast..and since you say i must qualify it read the title of this thread bozo.. but oh youre from ohio.. sorry.. too much to ask. and btw smack talking is just that.

If ROAR wants sep classes? then make the nats the same. why should sedan have a separate nats?

because they can! for me the regionals can be separated or run together.. the more classes added the less track time for everyone.

sedans generally run on smaller tighter tracks than 8th scale. a sedan club should put that race on..

read roar.. fuel on road nats = 8th scale & 10th scale 235mm and
sedan nats 200mm..only

why did they do that? so they can have more turnout and give more time to each class.. so everyone has a better event.

The rams club offers 2oomm class all the time but we get a light turnout simply for the fact that the track is was too big for sedans and there are many places that a "sized" correctly for 200mm class.

a regionals combining three classes would take up more time.. not to mention sedan would probably want sportsman , expert & masters. so now thats 5 classes.. so instead of a two day even with 4 quals and long mains you get a 2 days event with 3 quals and short mains.

A sedan regionals would be great then they can have sportmans, expert and masters long mains and lots of qualifiers and practice. I think there are lots of clubs in region 12 that can hold an event like that

I believe regionals should be run like nationals in the classes allotted.
just like electric on road and offroad or oval etc.

or you might as well include all gas classes including 5th scale at this event
BadBoyRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 01:46 PM   #17
Tech Master

Default WARDO

You are correct. What Steve Wang has asked, the RAMS to do, is to work with ROAR for the benefit of all scales. We have agreed. Updates will follow. It is nice to know the concerns are being addressed - again, patience.
Rich Browne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 01:51 PM   #18
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Scott Fisher

Self proclaimed BadboyRC. I have never been afraid to race against anybody. I have raced against the best people in all forms of RC racing. The only class I haven't run yet is 1/8 scale on road and I am in the process of builiding my car right now. Your quite brave with the personal insults for some keyboard guy with a self proclaimed name. In case you haven't noticed, the region 12 race is not the Nats and no, I don't have any cheater engines sitting in my box, and certainly have no intention of purchasing one to race in a class of 7 people.

I will be sure to forward your childish comments on to the two websites you listed at the bottom of your post. Most manufacturers are looking for promotion from immature and ignorant people such as yourself.

BTW: I did get the panties out of my ass... Gave them back to your girlfriend last week to wash. They clean yet?

Finally, who ever said we were hotshots, although I would put my resume against yours and I don't even know who you are. What was the last race you stood on the podium for?

Last edited by Scott Fisher; 07-25-2005 at 02:05 PM.
Scott Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 02:11 PM   #19
Tech Addict

yesterday 8th scale open
Old 07-25-2005, 02:22 PM   #20
Tech Elite

congrats on your club race podium.
Old 07-25-2005, 02:23 PM   #21
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
congrats on your club race podium.
That is funny!
POWER MASTER Fuel, 2mm Designs
Protoform Bodies, Avid Bearings, AMR Engines
YBSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 02:38 PM   #22
Tech Addict

Quote:
Self proclaimed BadboyRC. I have never been afraid to race against anybody. I have raced against the best people in all forms of RC racing. The only class I haven't run yet is 1/8 scale on road and I am in the process of builiding my car right now. Your quite brave with the personal insults for some keyboard guy with a self proclaimed name. In case you haven't noticed, the region 12 race is not the Nats and no, I don't have any cheater engines sitting in my box, and certainly have no intention of purchasing one to race in a class of 7 people.

I will be sure to forward your childish comments on to the two websites you listed at the bottom of your post. Most manufacturers are looking for promotion from immature and ignorant people such as yourself.

BTW: I did get the panties out of my ass... Gave them back to your girlfriend last week to wash. They clean yet?

Finally, who ever said we were hotshots, although I would put my resume against yours and I don't even know who you are. What was the last race you stood on the podium for?
panty-boy Scott Fisher.. you seem to be one of those guys that gets all hot and bothered real easily.. but since you do have trouble about your manhood (obivous from your comments) then I apologize to you.. girlie boy your comments are laughable.. my name is not self proclaimed.. it was given to me..for reasons you'll never understand..since you want to play hardball. bring it to the regionals.. talk and no action is like kissing your sister.. which you probably do.

As far as you wearing panties(since you admit it on a public forum) ..I hope they were'nt too tight...no.. we didnt wash them we'll bring 'em to the regionals to show everyone what you were wearing.. we'll even leave in the skidmarks! If you have the balls to show up and race then we'll hand them back to you so you can savor them and show your friends.

I've been racing rc since 1982.. been on many podiums too numerous for me to list here. and I did finish yesterday in 8th scale open third place (on the podium like you said)

so Mr. Smack Talk boy... support your regionals.. bring your 8th scale

I don't race for resumes..but I'll bet you pink slips .. you got a few weeks to get your 8th scale ready, go out to the silverbowl and practice...remember 8th scale is open class. you gonna make it?..panty-boy LOL
Old 07-25-2005, 03:03 PM   #23
Tech Elite

Not going to make the race. Getting ready for the GLC and the slot car national champs. I will have my 1/8th ready soon enough though. I'm sure we will settle this on the track, I just hope you'll stick around and watch me in the A-main.

Trouble with my manhood??? I am quite secure in my sexuality and my manhood. You started the personal stuff. While some of your comments are mildly amusing, overall I find you to be insecure and ignorant as well as a blow hard. (No pun intended living in Norcal) A triple threat. I am just a dues paying member of ROAR in region 12 that after I inquired about this race was told basically that there is no guideline about this race. We (RAMS) can run what we choose and sedan should have its own race. The response from the RAMS wasn't quite that blunt You probably didn't know that part of the story, you just continued along your path of ignorance and insults because you have virtually nothing intelligent to say. Use a dictionary for the big words. BTW: I typed all of this slowly so you could understand it.
Old 07-25-2005, 03:10 PM   #24
Tech Addict

Quote:
Not going to make the race. Getting ready for the GLC and the slot car national champs. I will have my 1/8th ready soon enough though. Hopefully you'll stick around and watch me in the A-main

Trouble with my manhood??? I am quite secure in my sexuality and my manhood. You started the personal stuff. While some of your comments are mildly amusing, overall I find you to be insecure and ignorant as well as a blow hard. (No pun intended living in Norcal) The double threat. I am just a dues paying member of ROAR in region 12 that after I inquired about this race was told basically that there is no guideline about this race. We (RAMS) can run what we choose and sedan should have its own race. The response from the RAMS wasn't quite that blunt You probably didn't know that part of the story, you just continued along your path of ignorance and insults because you have virtually nothing intelligent to say. Use a dictionary for the big words.
I thought so.. panty-boy.. since you won't be attending and NOT supporting this venue. your comments can be classified as part of the whine-fest and don't mean jack shit--talk to the hand. over and out.

oh yeah GLC? you mean gay lesbian conference?.. nevermind.
Old 07-25-2005, 03:14 PM   #25
Tech Regular

Default smack talk?

you give me crap about smack talk and then you give scott fisher that last post? i think you need to practice what you preach. Pink slip? i am from Ohio but i didn't know you guys in california have registration papers for toy cars.i am missing the big time aren't I.
sedanaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 03:23 PM   #26
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedanaddict
you give me crap about smack talk and then you give scott fisher that last post? i think you need to practice what you preach. Pink slip? i am from Ohio but i didn't know you guys in california have registration papers for toy cars.i am missing the big time aren't I.
guess so.
Old 07-25-2005, 03:25 PM   #27
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoyRC
I thought so.. panty-boy.. since you won't be attending and NOT supporting this venue. your comments can be classified as part of the whine-fest and don't mean jack shit--talk to the hand. over and out.

oh yeah GLC? you mean gay lesbian conference?.. nevermind.
Ignorance is bliss... You seemed to be obsessed with homosexuality, my underwear and a few other questionable things. Anything else you want to talk about?

Why would I want to attend a race that doesn't want sedan racers. I will be racing 1/8th soon enough. Like I said just try and stick around after your main is over and watch the fast guys race.

To all of you reading and laughing.... you're welcome!!

Last edited by Scott Fisher; 07-25-2005 at 03:42 PM.
Scott Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 03:26 PM   #28
Tech Addict

Quote:
Ignorance is bliss... You seemed to be obsessed with homosexuality, my underwear and a few other questionable things. Anything else you want to talk about?

Why would I want to attend a race that doesn't want sedan racers. I will be racing 1/8th soon enough. Like I said just try and stick around after your main is over and watch the fast guys race.
ok panty boy..
Old 07-25-2005, 03:39 PM   #29
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoyRC
ok panty boy..
Still about my underwear???
I guess thats the best a 3rd grade dropout can come up with.
Old 07-25-2005, 03:49 PM   #30
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

just wondering how many 1/8 scales and 235mm opens have been confirmed for sign up?