Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
My .15fe won't run >

My .15fe won't run

My .15fe won't run

Old 07-09-2005, 08:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Default My .15fe won't run

My cousin gave me this car,its an HPI RTR RS4, he got it from a friend that gave it to him cuz the engine was supposedly blown up, so he gave it to me cuz he knows nothing about r/c cars, and I had a duratrax maximum st before, so I get it and the sleeve is in sideways completly blocking off the exhaust port, so I take off the head and turn the sleeve around correctly, I'm pretty sure its correct, so after that It runs ok for a little bit, but after a while the glow plug blows outta the head, threads were fine, and no matter how tight I put it, it would come out, so then I was running it and I went to take of the motor and the screws were stripped, so I ordered some engine mounts, so while I was waiting I went to my lhs and got a fuel filter, so I get my new mounts, and put it in, drive it for like a minute and the carb screw falls out, so I got a new carb screw 2 days ago and it wont run now, I took off the fuel filter and still nothing, and now it just starts for like 5 seconds and dies, I've tried new glo-plugs and everything, and the tuning chart of hpi doesn't help either