Kyosho FW05-S

Old 11-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Kyosho FW05-S

Heyy! thought id go in to the garage and get the nitro going after a long time, to bad i got no petrol, just wondering which petrol would be best to go for? and also ive got one of those DX3S Remotes and also wondering best way to go about tuning these things ?
Old 11-23-2013, 02:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PSIDUP
Heyy! thought id go in to the garage and get the nitro going after a long time, to bad i got no petrol, just wondering which petrol would be best to go for? and also ive got one of those DX3S Remotes and also wondering best way to go about tuning these things ?
Depending on what brand your local hobby shop sells, a fuel containing 10-15% nitro will be fine.

As for tuning, put the main needle back to factory setting which is 2.5-3 turns from the closed position on the main needle, once the car is moving along at a good speed with a steady stream of smoke coming from the exhaust, it should be fine.

I should also add that if it hasn't been started in a long time, you should also buy a new glow plug.