R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Like Tree1Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2014, 06:01 AM   #46
Tech Adept
 
hyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Singapore
Posts: 213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaps5 View Post
I had the same problem with my kit
Missing parts or thicker front shock tower?
The missing parts isn't missing actually… You just don't need it cos this is the WC kit..

As for the shock tower, I had capricorn to send a new piece to me..still waiting..
__________________
.::.MBX6.::.MRX5.::.SCX-10.::.TLR22.::.Lab C02.::.
hyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:26 AM   #47
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyder View Post
Missing parts or thicker front shock tower?
The missing parts isn't missing actually… You just don't need it cos this is the WC kit..

As for the shock tower, I had capricorn to send a new piece to me..still waiting..
your LHS should replace the shock tower for you first rather than waiting.
as a distributor should provide this kind of service
kyosho malaysia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:37 PM   #48
Tech Master
 
Joehwee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,553
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Hi Hyder,

Please check your PM and get in touch with me for the replacement.

Thanks

Joe
__________________
HB Racing - OS Engine - VP Powermaster - Nosram - Sanwa - Schumacher Racing - HPI Racing - CapricornRC - Dualsky - Savox - AKA - Juc Racing - Team Orion - SMJ - MM Spec - Muchmore Racing
Joehwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:39 PM   #49
Tech Rookie
 
Cap America RC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 17
Default

Happy New Year!!
__________________
Capricorn America RC
www.capamericarc.com
[email protected]
Cap America RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:40 PM   #50
Tech Rookie
 
Cap America RC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 17
Default

For immediate response please give us a call, you can find our number in the website.

Thanks.
__________________
Capricorn America RC
www.capamericarc.com
[email protected]
Cap America RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:22 PM   #51
Tech Rookie
 
Cap America RC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 17
Default

First tutorial videos were posted today, sorry for the delay and thank you for keeping us busy!!
__________________
Capricorn America RC
www.capamericarc.com
[email protected]
Cap America RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:53 PM   #52
Tech Master
 
John.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Track
Posts: 1,291
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

Thanks for posting the video tutorials guys! I'll be building my clutch soon and this video answered a lot of my noob nitro related questions. When time permits, posting another video tutorial on setting up the throttle/brake linkages would be greatly appreciated. (i.e. Should I setup drag brake?; setup ABS? etc).
__________________
- Middle River Hobbies - The Track -
John.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:00 PM   #53
Tech Elite
 
Serpent-Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,844
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Abs doesn't work as good on a nitro car as it does on electric cars. It will add stress to your throttle servo. Some use drag brake a personally don't. It something you could test with and without and see which suits your driving. I don't like it. I like a free car till I apply the brakes.
__________________
Inf1nity CM Beat1 Racing
Serpent-Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #54
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,122
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan View Post
Abs doesn't work as good on a nitro car as it does on electric cars. It will add stress to your throttle servo. Some use drag brake a personally don't. It something you could test with and without and see which suits your driving. I don't like it. I like a free car till I apply the brakes.
When I run electric, I do set a little drag. On my nitro sedan, the more free, the better
JOE SI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:31 PM   #55
Tech Master
 
azeroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Da Burbs
Posts: 1,069
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

depends on which car i am running on my GT8 no drag brake but abs on my sedan very light to none and no abs
__________________
Nitro is for Racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YA SMELL WATTs I BE STEPPIN IN????

Yes I race a Snake, VP, Radiopost,Protek,EDS,Matrix
Team Nitro RC Club Lynwood, IL
azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:34 AM   #56
Tech Master
 
tonylunatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Seabrook, TX
Posts: 1,066
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default 2014 IPan-Am GT8 GRANPRIX "Champions"!!

Capricorn America take the WIN at this years 2014 IPan-Am GT8 GRANPRIX!!

"IGT8F Live" brings you exclusive pictures and video coverage of the main event as well as exclusive interviews with its 2 Time GrandPrix Champion and his entire crew!!

2 Time GrandPrix Champion "Scotty Grey"


The Champion and his Pit Crew


The Capricorn America Crew on site!!


Stay tune for exclusive video interviews with the Champion, his pit crew and owner of Capricorn America "Rino Lino".
__________________
Serpent/Desoto Racing USA~Murnan Modified Motors~PTRC Racing Fluids~Flo-Control ~IGTHobbies.com

Last edited by tonylunatic; 01-21-2014 at 06:45 AM.
tonylunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:33 AM   #57
Tech Rookie
 
Cap America RC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 17
Default

Capricorn America is pleased to announce that due to the overwhelming results of its line of XRD engines, in an effort to silence the rumors of racers having special product and to show all the engines used by our team are off the shelf material. Effective today all engines used by Capricorn America Team on any race can be purchased at the end of such event. This include engines used by XRD factory team drivers coming to the Americas to compete which is the case of Dario Balestri for the 2014 Winternats.

•Engine and pipe combo will be sold at www.capamericarc.com retail price plus a break in fee of $50 for a .12 and $75 for a .21
•Only cash will be accepted as a payment method
•Person who commits to buy the engine also gives Capricorn America all the rights to advertise such event.
Attached Thumbnails
Capricorn America-xrd-promotion.png  
__________________
Capricorn America RC
www.capamericarc.com
[email protected]
Cap America RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:15 PM   #58
Tech Regular
 
nikoskar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Greece
Posts: 496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap America RC View Post
Capricorn America is pleased to announce that due to the overwhelming results of its line of XRD engines, in an effort to silence the rumors of racers having special product and to show all the engines used by our team are off the shelf material. Effective today all engines used by Capricorn America Team on any race can be purchased at the end of such event. This include engines used by XRD factory team drivers coming to the Americas to compete which is the case of Dario Balestri for the 2014 Winternats.

•Engine and pipe combo will be sold at www.capamericarc.com retail price plus a break in fee of $50 for a .12 and $75 for a .21
•Only cash will be accepted as a payment method
•Person who commits to buy the engine also gives Capricorn America all the rights to advertise such event.
Great news guys.
I think that you should change your banner font because isn't visible 100% what are you writing.
__________________
www.rc-world.gr
nikoskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 05:03 AM   #59
Tech Initiate
 
Pascal Brun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 32
Send a message via Skype™ to Pascal Brun
Default

below you can find the official announcement of the new Capricorn E801
http://www.redrc.net/2014/01/caprico...ar/#more-76481

go to www.ttb-rc.com to find some information about the TTB version
__________________
www.ttb-rc.com
www.tectrade.ch
[email protected]
Pascal Brun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:34 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net