Quote:
Originally Posted by *1speedy View Post
trying to figure out whats so funny???
Old 11-26-2013, 04:50 PM   #167
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylunatic View Post
I hope we are still on schedule for the OFFICIAL ROAR RULES.

A couple of others and myself would like to plan on attending the Winter Nats in Ft. Myers.

They will be posted in a few days. With the Thanksgiving Holiday I would guess Monday Dec 2nd could be the date.

I can tell you I will be at the Winternats.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #168
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlarry View Post
They will be posted in a few days. With the Thanksgiving Holiday I would guess Monday Dec 2nd could be the date.

Thanks for the update. I'd love to make it this year, but thinking ROAR Nats in Florida next year is a Must ..... plus have to pay for a daughters wedding next year as well. .....

Mark
www.darksidems.com www.igthobbies.com www.IGT8.com
Grenade10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #169
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Quote:

ABSOLUTE HOBBYZ / Engines Modded by The Nitro Shop
*1speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #170
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Quote:

That is great news, will you be attending the Homestead race as well?

Not sure what was so funny about my comment /question, but I appreciate your response and update.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #171
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by *1speedy View Post

No ig8gt events?
I guess no ig8gt events? What ever that is??

Leon your just a sac a Shit! Move on bro.

Very interesting I qouted you twice and that wasnt on the first one.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:48 PM   #172
Tech Master

Quote:

Again Thank you for the update.

As Director of competition maybe ROAR could or should set a positive imagine by enforcing Drug testing at National events. Maybe this would weed out the bad apples.

Old 11-26-2013, 05:54 PM   #173
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Quote:
Again Thank you for the update.

As Director of competition maybe ROAR could or should set a positive image by enforcing Drug testing at National events. Maybe this would weed out the bad apples.

MantisWorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:36 PM   #174
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
That is great news, will you be attending the Homestead race as well?

Not sure what was so funny about my comment /question, but I appreciate your response and update.
Yes I will be at Homestead.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:12 PM   #175
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Everything IGT8F has created has a positive purpose to help the entire RC industry.
Our mission statement is "to promote the On Road race scene through the GT8 class"
All your constant Open Forum ROAR fault finding mission obviously is very positive and is clearly the example needed to show all GT racers how the ig8tf president represents his own mission statement.

Well done

Quote:
Im not a ROAR member haven't been for a few years now
Quote:
I hope we are still on schedule for the OFFICIAL ROAR RULES.

A couple of others and myself would like to plan on attending the Winter Nats in Ft. Myers.
Quote:
Just don't attend Roar events and don't pay for a Roar membership.
Tony, look at the above 3 quotes by you.

Contradiction at the least

Quote:

I guess no ig8gt events? What ever that is??

Leon your just a sac a Shit! Move on bro.
Very interesting I qouted you twice and that wasnt on the first one.
Exactly…. Whatever that is…..

The sack is yours and will always be yours.

I realize you come over to this thread because of the lack of attention your group is getting on your thread but Man up...

All your past negative posts about how you claim ROAR is doing so much wrong on the GT class and now you can't wait for the adjustments so you can go to the winter nats

This is a open forum yes, but at the same time keeping on topic of the thread in a positive manner to gain GT popularity should be the point.

If you feel you have a problem with me, you can see me in Miami with a Beer and a conversation or we can walk away to the parking lot away from the track, You choose, but I had enough of the keyboard cowboy & I am sure so is everyone else.

I support ROAR in what is going on with their rules for the GT class if you don't fine....

Old 11-26-2013, 09:37 PM   #176
Tech Master

Default With Much Love

Oh Leon,
I can see you just need some Love and Prayer.

Your substance abuse has impaired you mentally in your judgment, decision making and spelling as you can clearly see how its "" spelled in my avatar and physically, I will pray for you brother.

Yes I clearly called you a sac a SHIT, because your reply to post my was just that SHITTY and you know it.

My post was and is still intended for the sole purpose, to "keep that Buzz going" your words. And to keep the purpose of this thread on track.
Why don't you qoute my post #129 were I clearly state, I have moved on and past my differences. You are obviously selectively choosing my words to your advantage. And how you manipulate your posts is beyond me.

Also as stated many times before I am RACER FIRST before anything else. Flights to Ft Myers are $300 right now, round trip from here. So me asking if we are on schedule for the OFFICIAL ROAR RULES, to make plans "financially" and Gear wise to attend a race is justified.

I have also stopped posting anything about my organization on this thread since post #129. You automatically assume I was posting to create issues. This is were your judgment is impaired, how can I be a non ROAR supporter if I am a ROAR MEMBER and actually a podium Finisher at the ROAR REGION 9 race?

Your "take it to the parking lot" attitude is what has gotten you banned at several facilities. I prefer to settle my differences on the track.
I will pray for you.

As for my following as you can clearly see most of the already paid entries to the Homestead race are from our racers. There is about 8-12 of us that travel together to several events a year and have a few others also interested in going with us.

Again Thank you Mr dlarry for your update.

The Holiday schedule is completely understood, we all have family. I again want to just clearly stay on track. So we can be prepared and RACE.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:46 PM   #177
Tech Master

Default Post #129

For everyone to see
Quote:
I agree.

As I have stated before (I'm sure someone will quote my post) I RESPECT ROAR.

My position is as follows, ROAR has had 3+years to announce, promote, develope and finalize Rules.

If these are the ROAR RULES, GREAT!!
Lets all just follow them and move foward. So we can all race!!

The uncertainty or (TBA) SECTIONS, AGAIN leaves the GT CLASS in limbo. Or again up to each event to enforce or not enforce certain rules.

As also stated IGT8F will countinue just as ROAR has.
There is no reason for two organization NOT to exist, for the better good.

The racers that attend their chosen events are what empower and fuel that organization.

I apologize, but put yourself in my position. I contacted ROAR Officials, various influencing individuals and companies through out a span of a year with my purposed IGT8F organization. I had no objections or at time no support. I launch my organization and in less than a months time ROAR announces Official Rules.
Sorry if I seem a bit agitated about the time frame. Especially when they have had 3+ yrs and even the purposed Exhibition Gt Class was not implemented at last years National as announced.

I have moved past all that, so again if these are Official ROAR RULES....AWESOME!!

Just don't leave us (your members and GT racers) waiting on the back burner for clear Official Rules.... again.

I am a Racer first before all else, so believe me the sooner the uncertainty and or (TBA) is concluded. The sooner we can all gear up to RACE.

If "WE" ALL don't push for this, what GOOD was announcing Rules in the first place.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:06 PM   #178
Tech Fanatic

Thank you Tony for offer of the Love and Prayer … Please do

My misspelling of your little club got well under your skin and your retaliation of anger by calling me names because I laughed at your post of asking if the ROAR rules were coming out on time was freaking Hilarious.

Dude you are in massive need of a BJ, chill out.

You have been against ROAR on at least 3 different threads, now you are a supporter… Good for you I guess a blind person actually can see light if bright enough.

So let me get this straight, I offered to talk to you like a man and find out what your problem was and all you heard was take it to the parking lot? Are you Dumb or Dumber its kinda hard to distinguish What else is a man to do?

What multiple tracks am I banned from Tony, Please Tell….. As I posted on another thread I am banned from Mikes because I threatened a thief, he must be so proud…… Please tell us all these tracks I have been banned from

Podium finish at a ROAR race… Very Proud of you Tony keep up the great work. Could only assume you purchased a ROAR membership for the day to race.

One minute you are a ROAR member the next you are not, one minute you are not a ROAR supporter the next you are, Make up your mind….

If you are Bipolar please put that in your next post so I understand and will leave you alone. "REALLY"

Suggestion for you Tony, you need to Love yourself first before you can Love others

Slandering me with lies is a brain damaged move even for you..

Move on............
Old 11-27-2013, 06:00 AM   #179
Tech Elite

In looking at all this in a positive manner....
The formation of IGT8F was, I think a shot in the arm for this class. (Thats a good thing by the way incase its a British turn of phrase?!)
Not only did a group of people get together and form this organization with, like them or not, an official set of rules for two classes within Nitro IGT8.
What IGT8F also did was wake up/ shake up ROAR into bringing out their rules and reg's for this class. Incomplete? .... yes. But never the less.... they brought them out.
Now, updates are apparently imminent to these new rules ready for a big ROAR sanctioned event....
Think about it people. This is all a good thing!!
ROAR rules ..... Updates in place and our class, recognized and established already, now has a firm foothold .... officially!
I, for one, did not like the timing of all this and the manner in which ROAR conducted themselves relative to the class, to those in the class who tried to improve things and for the unproffessional manner in which the ROAR rules were brought out.
But .....!!
This is now turning things into what we all originally wanted.
This is all a good thing what is hapenning .....

Lets move on with this and race.... with whichever rules the track has. Lets see who brings it now??

Regards,

British Menace
Old 11-27-2013, 08:14 AM   #180
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by British Menace View Post
In looking at all this in a positive manner....
The formation of IGT8F was, I think a shot in the arm for this class. (Thats a good thing by the way incase its a British turn of phrase?!)
Not only did a group of people get together and form this organization with, like them or not, an official set of rules for two classes within Nitro IGT8.
What IGT8F also did was wake up/ shake up ROAR into bringing out their rules and reg's for this class. Incomplete? .... yes. But never the less.... they brought them out.
Now, updates are apparently imminent to these new rules ready for a big ROAR sanctioned event....
Think about it people. This is all a good thing!!
ROAR rules ..... Updates in place and our class, recognized and established already, now has a firm foothold .... officially!
I, for one, did not like the timing of all this and the manner in which ROAR conducted themselves relative to the class, to those in the class who tried to improve things and for the unproffessional manner in which the ROAR rules were brought out.
But .....!!
This is now turning things into what we all originally wanted.
This is all a good thing what is hapenning .....

Lets move on with this and race.... with whichever rules the track has. Lets see who brings it now??

Regards,

British Menace
I can't say it better. THANK YOU BM!!!. Lets focus on LOVE and SPEED (focus LOVING one another off the track and focus on SPEED on the track). TOGETHER 1/8 GT racers around the country and other parts of the world make this class better every year..
bassman2 is offline   Reply With Quote