R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 05-19-2004, 09:54 AM   #12031
Tech Addict

Quote:
is that a negative diff?
Yes...... it's a Kawahara Negaitve diff.
Nitropimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 10:13 AM   #12032
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to kreidel

Quote:
Originally posted by Profoxcg
do you know what page? i cant read 400 pages that fast..

thanks
Well, you don't need to read it fast but there is alot of information you can get from the past posts. I was not trying to not answer your questions but if you take alittle time you will see this has been answered in depth with alot of different input. It doesnt really take alot of time and the conversion is not a required "hopup", it just offers another way of tuning the car to your liking. Mike Swauger did not run it down at Ft Myers to take 1st place at the Winternats so don't worry....everything you need to win with is included in the kit.
kreidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 10:24 AM   #12033
Tech Addict

kreidel- did you sell your car??? Why are you selling it??? Didn't you just build it???
Nitropimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 11:00 AM   #12034
Tech Master

Send a message via ICQ to eddiethefish
Default Re: FISH?

That's to illude others that even a HPI can pass their cars. What a trick, eh?

a fox under sheep skin, as DATA once commented.

Quote:
Originally posted by Slotmachine
Hey Fish:
I just recieved my front spool kit, thanks! I dont understand why you included a set of HPI stickers , sincethe part I ordered as for a Mugen. I guess I will give the stickers to a Slow.....HPI driver
eddiethefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 11:02 AM   #12035
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Stock receiver holder/protector???

No. It works just like any ordinary bumper. By the way, the OEM Mugen works just fine, fyi.

Quote:
Originally posted by kreidel
Does that foam bumper tend to get caught up in the wheels without the lola bumper supporting it?
Old 05-19-2004, 11:10 AM   #12036
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Nitropimp
kreidel- did you sell your car??? Why are you selling it??? Didn't you just build it???
I did not sell it....and I like to mess around with them and also I am one of those buyers and sellers. No real reason I guess

Quote:
Originally posted by eddiethefish
No. It works just like any ordinary bumper. By the way, the OEM Mugen works just fine, fyi.
I was just curious....
Old 05-19-2004, 11:19 AM   #12037
Tech Initiate

Default Twitchey steering servo

I noticed when I apply throttle the steering servo twitches, little to some large twitches. Any ideas? New rx and servos, all HiTech.
DocSafety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 11:26 AM   #12038
Tech Master

Default Re: Twitchey steering servo

This incident happened to me the last Sat. I thought it was because I used regular FM Rx, instead of PCM Rx and did not change the setting on the Tx. Anyway, after I thoroughly examined, it turned out to be a BAD RX Xtal.

Try using a new pair of Xtals and see what happens.

best,

fish

Quote:
Originally posted by DocSafety
I noticed when I apply throttle the steering servo twitches, little to some large twitches. Any ideas? New rx and servos, all HiTech.
Old 05-19-2004, 11:33 AM   #12039
Tech Initiate

Default Re: Re: Twitchey steering servo

Quote:
Originally posted by eddiethefish
This incident happened to me the last Sat. I thought it was because I used regular FM Rx, instead of PCM Rx and did not change the setting on the Tx. Anyway, after I thoroughly examined, it turned out to be a BAD RX Xtal.

Try using a new pair of Xtals and see what happens.

best,

fish
Thanks, a side note do you race at Crystal Park?
DocSafety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 11:40 AM   #12040
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Twitchey steering servo

nope. don't have guts, sorry

Quote:
Originally posted by DocSafety
Thanks, a side note do you race at Crystal Park?
Old 05-19-2004, 12:25 PM   #12041
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Well, you don't need to read it fast but there is alot of information you can get from the past posts. I was not trying to not answer your questions but if you take alittle time you will see this has been answered in depth with alot of different input. It doesnt really take alot of time and the conversion is not a required "hopup", it just offers another way of tuning the car to your liking. Mike Swauger did not run it down at Ft Myers to take 1st place at the Winternats so don't worry....everything you need to win with is included in the kit.
don't beleive him Profoxcg. He just didn't want to answer your question and he likes being a smart a$$. Just kidding. Kreidel is an awesome guy and always there to help. He has helped me numerous times.

BTW Kev, where do you get your parts for your Mugen? Only one place down here sells Mugen parts but they are about 30 minutes north of where I live. SCH doesnt have alot of parts and as you know last weekend I didnt have any parts to fix the car and I dont want that to happen again. If the closest place is Superior I will just make sure to get the parts down here before I leave for the next race.
alucard13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 12:51 PM   #12042
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by alucard13
don't beleive him Profoxcg. He just didn't want to answer your question and he likes being a smart a$$. Just kidding. Kreidel is an awesome guy and always there to help. He has helped me numerous times.

BTW Kev, where do you get your parts for your Mugen? Only one place down here sells Mugen parts but they are about 30 minutes north of where I live. SCH doesnt have alot of parts and as you know last weekend I didnt have any parts to fix the car and I dont want that to happen again. If the closest place is Superior I will just make sure to get the parts down here before I leave for the next race.
Mike, the great thing is you don't need alot of parts in your pit box to keep this thing on the track. Front knuckles are the most commonly broken part so have a pair of those. Outside of you just wanting to have parts that is really the only extra thing you will need. And if you do run into problems I am sure somone around would help out seeing the Mugen is so popular and you know if you race with our group we all have some parts.
Old 05-19-2004, 01:04 PM   #12043
Tech Master

I keep breaking the left; my friend the right. So, we just trade what we need, instead.

Quote:
Front knuckles are the most commonly broken part.
Old 05-19-2004, 01:10 PM   #12044
Tech Regular

Hi guys,

I just wanna pass the words

MTX3 Prospec car kits are in !

Vince
www.microRCshop.com
microRCshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 01:38 PM   #12045
Tech Apprentice

Can someone tell me what happened to Just Rc site? Why can't I open it? Is there any other place where I can order titanium screws online???
Speed De is offline   Reply With Quote