Old 11-21-2003, 09:32 PM   #8971
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Slotmachine
Talking Inuendo

O/K you talk about under aged people viewing this site
I noticed you did`nt feel the 1/2 nude annimated pictures
were inapropriate for underaged eyes. Get off your high horse
and begin to see things for what they really are instead of calling people names. We are all R/C racers here, young and old if you dont like what people type on this site then maybe you should`nt visit anymore.
So many of the people on the west coast seem to be uptight
about the little things in life, just sit back, read & laugh with the rest of the world.
No wonder everyone is sueing everyone else, dont be so uptight.
If you are a correct representation of someone who lives on the west coast, then I am proud to be on the shores of the Atlantic ocean!
Old 11-21-2003, 09:52 PM   #8972
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

You crack me up. I simply stated that what you wrote was innapropriate. No high horse. Sexual harasment is a big deal. A little joke between friends is a lot different to what you said, without even knowing her. I'm sure when FFG said for everyone in here to be themselves, she wasnt asking for every pervert to voice their opinions on what woman should be doing instead of rc. If you want to play with yourself like you infered she should, then piss off.

Oh, and I'm east coast too. Just not USA. Thank god.
sparksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 10:12 PM   #8973
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Slotmachine

Quote:
Originally posted by sparksy
You crack me up. I simply stated that what you wrote was innapropriate. No high horse. Sexual harasment is a big deal. A little joke between friends is a lot different to what you said, without even knowing her. I'm sure when FFG said for everyone in here to be themselves, she wasnt asking for every pervert to voice their opinions on what woman should be doing instead of rc. If you want to play with yourself like you infered she should, then piss off.

Oh, and I'm east coast too. Just not USA. Thank god.
Piss off yourself you little insignificant P.O.S.!!!!!!!
shivollry is dead...most women now a days want to open thier own doors, not have pantie sniffing pricks like you do it for them!
Stop trying to score brownie points, and get back to the real isues! R/C CAR RACING
Old 11-22-2003, 02:02 AM   #8974
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Quote:
shivollry is dead...most women now a days want to open thier own doors, not have pantie sniffing pricks like you do it for them!
Quote:
Stop trying to score brownie points, and get back to the real isues! R/C CAR RACING
O.K., This fighting although pretty funny is really going nowere.
First off, chivalry is not dead. I dont know who made you woman guru, but being a father of two, you can't say when your daughter's start dating your not going to give a sh-t if the guy's going to open the door for her. And be a gentleman. As a protective dad your better than that.

Secound, FFG wasn't upset at your post. That's why, she said what she did. I know her, and she's handeled a room full of 150 Marines. so this is just a drop in the bucket. Now Sparksy, see Sparksy doesn't have to score brownie point's because we all know each other. Manticore, also. There like family to us. And that is the perfect example of chivalry. She did not ask them to defend her. But out of care they did. That's why im writing this. Slotmachine, this is a good forum And were glad to be on it ,If you want to arge with Sparksy go ahead.. He love's to argue anyway. Damn Aussie temper.! But let's sqash this, and like you said get back to r c . C.
freefallmarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 06:14 AM   #8975
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to stefan

Quote:
Originally posted by freefallgirl
Slot machine, I really dont know what you mean by those remarks, so instead of saying the wrong thing to you ill give you a piece of my schedule. You know being a woman is great. i work 4 months out of the year modeling and i spend the next 6 months doing whatever i want. Besides racing I am also an active sky diver, scuba diver and i also race motorcycles..So yes i do have alot of things to do besides rc racing , but i do manage to fit it in.I dont know if it's a woman thing with you but i bet i do more than most guys on this fourm.. what's your excuse? do you have a life too?
Just my luck!!!

There is this one jewel in the gravel pile, and then she's married already
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 04:28 PM   #8976
Tech Elite

Anybody got any experience with negitive diff's on their car's? Is it worth the price? And also, What foam's are the best? Does anybody here use nitro shoes ? It seem's to be the most stocked at hobby shop's down here.
Old 11-22-2003, 04:37 PM   #8977
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to mtx3racer Send a message via AIM to mtx3racer

Nitro shoes are great tires but they don't hold up when its cold(below 60) they are very brittle. I like the mtx-3 tires along with the HPI rim tires (foams) they are the best in my opinion
mtx3racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 04:45 PM   #8978
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to kreidel

I have tried alot of different tires on my Mugen and like the Fast Tires best.
kreidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 04:59 PM   #8979
B
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by freefallmarine
Anybody got any experience with negitive diff's on their car's? Is it worth the price? And also, What foam's are the best? Does anybody here use nitro shoes ? It seem's to be the most stocked at hobby shop's down here.
The negative diff is not bad, it gives you more punch out of corners..
To me, the difference is quite noticible , but again, i wouldnt be the best person to ask, i only drove my freind's

It is quite expensive hop up, but if you have a lot of cash, then i dont see why not

haha, but apparently, many people think the original diff works just fine as well.
B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 05:11 PM   #8980
Tech Elite

Thank's for the replies..Im going to try out some diffrent brand's and see what happen's On the rear diff, I guess Im just going to stay stock. Thank's for the replies though.
Old 11-22-2003, 05:55 PM   #8981
Tech Elite

FFM,

go 50,000 wt oil in the rear, it's the best compromise and mugh lighter and cheaper than the neg diff.
Old 11-22-2003, 06:15 PM   #8982
B
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

yeah
but it really depends where you run the car
for me 50 000 oil is way too thick for the track I run at

So the negative diff will work best in my situation, but it is just too expensive.
B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 08:44 PM   #8983
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to kreidel

How much are those negative diffs?
kreidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 12:19 AM   #8984
Tech Addict

under 100 usd
depends on where you are getting it from
Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 05:43 AM   #8985
Tech Elite

I think those diffs are simply way too heavy besides being expensive.