R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2003, 07:24 AM   #8896
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by freefallgirl
Hey boy's, Those who know me know that i dont have to show cleavage to get your attention... Nor do i have to lye on the track. Does it make me a bad girl if i like porn too?? I believe im into this wonderfull hobbie as hardcore as you guy's. I do have 3 mtx-3's and a kanai 2. Please dont change anything just because Im on here.. For you gentleman that was wathching out for me, I thank you. But please let the boy's be boy's. I can handle myself. So lets not hold anything back, and have a good time!! Oh yeah, I am a snake killer sparksy, I passed one this weekend. And to a couple of Marines who drives ntc-3's, What was it like whatching my mugen pass you!! hehe.. Maybe i should be mugen girl instead. Manti, you have tought me well.. And Sparksy, ill be seeing you at a track soon...hehe..
you are going to make some guys ashame of their driving skill. Keep up FFG !
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 10:35 AM   #8897
Tech Master
 
eddiethefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Montebello, California
Posts: 1,658
Send a message via ICQ to eddiethefish
Default KONDO RB V15-5

wonder how this would perform when implanted on the MTX-3.


Will it worth the $500 spent on this son of a biscuit?
eddiethefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 01:34 PM   #8898
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: NoVA
Posts: 856
Send a message via ICQ to mtx3racer Send a message via AIM to mtx3racer
Default

yes, but not for $500 smakaaroosss
mtx3racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 06:35 PM   #8899
Tech Elite
 
Vinyard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,493
Default Re: KONDO RB V15-5

Quote:
Originally posted by eddiethefish
wonder how this would perform when implanted on the MTX-3.
Will it worth the $500 spent on this son of a biscuit?
I would prefer a Nova NS12 5 port done by Kondo instead..
lost faith with RB..
max i would out would be US$350 smacks for them..

Vinyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 06:38 PM   #8900
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Dallas T.X.
Posts: 62
Default

Hey boy's I have a question. I currently have the rex 2 piece pipe that came with the kit. Will a one piece like a rd logic or a rb x 12 make a diffrence? And are the one piece pipes that more convenient?
freefallgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 06:43 PM   #8901
Tech Master
 
sparksy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brisvagas
Posts: 1,951
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

The one piece pipes are much better than the 2 piece. They stay on better. Downside to them is you cant "tune" the pipe by length.

The RDlogics pipe is by far the best bang for buck.
sparksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 07:19 PM   #8902
Tech Fanatic
 
OZDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 930
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by freefallgirl
Hey boy's I have a question. I currently have the rex 2 piece pipe that came with the kit. Will a one piece like a rd logic or a rb x 12 make a diffrence? And are the one piece pipes that more convenient?
I've never licked won peace pipes due to there susceptability to damedge. Mi laytest RBX12 won peace pipe prooved mi suspicions.

In an acsident the pip cops more damarge. I whent threw 2 headas, wich got bended at 45 degrease.

gust mi 2 cense worf.

DC
OZDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 09:08 PM   #8903
Tech Master
 
sparksy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brisvagas
Posts: 1,951
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

the RB pipes are a little to thin on the sidewall
sparksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 09:26 PM   #8904
Tech Fanatic
 
kitracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: hong kong
Posts: 986
Default Re: KONDO RB V15-5

Don't go there. I tried, and Kondo is good but not for the money.




Quote:
Originally posted by eddiethefish
wonder how this would perform when implanted on the MTX-3.


Will it worth the $500 spent on this son of a biscuit?
kitracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 09:47 PM   #8905
Tech Fanatic
 
OZDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 930
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by sparksy
the RB pipes are a little to thin on the sidewall
The biggest problem was with the header, my theory is that because there is less give the header takes some of the impact too.

DC
OZDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 02:35 AM   #8906
Tech Elite
 
Taylor-Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Melbourne OZ
Posts: 2,066
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by OZDC
I've never licked won peace pipes due to there susceptability to damedge. Mi laytest RBX12 won peace pipe prooved mi suspicions.

In an acsident the pip cops more damarge. I whent threw 2 headas, wich got bended at 45 degrease.

gust mi 2 cense worf.

DC
Taylor-Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 03:27 AM   #8907
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 585
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by OZDC
The biggest problem was with the header, my theory is that because there is less give the header takes some of the impact too.

DC
DC, how do you manage to damage so many headers?

You saw me go off the back straight sideways right into the tyres on Sunday and the worst that happened to my X12 was a dint and the stinger got bent back a tad.

Maybe your car is just a 'pinball' .

I want one of those 'Shark' pipes ... they make your car look faster

Last edited by V-One S Racer; 11-20-2003 at 03:39 AM.
V-One S Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 03:49 AM   #8908
Tech Addict
 
Thunder racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: ((^^Keep It Sidewayz^^))
Posts: 536
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by freefallgirl
Hey boy's I have a question. I currently have the rex 2 piece pipe that came with the kit. Will a one piece like a rd logic or a rb x 12 make a diffrence? And are the one piece pipes that more convenient?
i Have the X12 and i got a Q-power 5.0mm stinger and a NOVAROSSI TURBO 5.5mm stinger.

The X12 is very good for long open tracks. It relly lacks bottom end power.
The Q-power has ver good bottom end but it lacks top end i can vurn everyone out of the turns, but on the strate they fly past me.
The NOVAROSSI pipe is the best one it has heaps of bottom end and lets the engin rev off its head at top end.

i was to recomed a pipe to anyone it would be a NOVAROSSI TURBO 5.5mm stinger. than a Q-power 5.0mm stinger and then the RB X12 i dont really like the X12 i never use it.

CHEERS
Thunder racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 05:34 AM   #8909
Tech Elite
 
freefallmarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Dallas TX
Posts: 2,170
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Hey boy's I have a question. I currently have the rex 2 piece pipe that came with the kit. Will a one piece like a rd logic or a rb x 12 make a diffrence? And are the one piece pipes that more convenient?




Baby, stick with the pipe you have now, theres noting wrong with it. Let your driving skill do the talking for you.! Your doing great and getting faster. Won't be long before you give Manticore a run for his money..hehe. Then its Down Under for a snake hunt.! Were coming for ya Sparksy. hehe.

Last edited by freefallmarine; 11-20-2003 at 05:39 AM.
freefallmarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 09:54 AM   #8910
Tech Elite
 
stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 3,273
Send a message via AIM to stefan
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by freefallgirl
Hey boy's, Those who know me know that i dont have to show cleavage to get your attention... Nor do i have to lye on the track. Does it make me a bad girl if i like porn too?? I believe im into this wonderfull hobbie as hardcore as you guy's. I do have 3 mtx-3's and a kanai 2. Please dont change anything just because Im on here.. For you gentleman that was wathching out for me, I thank you. But please let the boy's be boy's. I can handle myself. So lets not hold anything back, and have a good time!! Oh yeah, I am a snake killer sparksy, I passed one this weekend. And to a couple of Marines who drives ntc-3's, What was it like whatching my mugen pass you!! hehe.. Maybe i should be mugen girl instead. Manti, you have tought me well.. And Sparksy, ill be seeing you at a track soon...hehe..
You know how your mind creates a picture of somebody you communicate with but have never seen?

The following picture just popped up before my inner eye



No offense, all in good fun (I hope)
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MUGEN MBX5R/MUGEN MBX5T PROSPEC/TRAXXAS RACE REVO Jason Halvorson R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 14 01-12-2008 10:32 AM
Mugen 5T Chassis, Mugen 46 Tooth Pinion, Associated Ride Height Gauge bretzkej R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 08-19-2007 06:31 PM
USA's Most Wanted FOR SALE Mugen MBX5R,Losi 8 comp, and Mugen MBX5T Prospec Truggy nobike R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 69 04-28-2007 07:45 PM
Another MTX3 prospec w lots of parts and an optional Mugen X12 w Mugen pipe Scott Fisher R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 11 11-21-2005 05:45 PM
drake xxx nt and mugen mst-1+extras......Looking for a kanai 2 or maybe mugen buggy [email protected] R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 5 06-30-2003 09:31 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:59 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net