R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 09-30-2003, 11:12 AM   #8176
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Default Re: manticore

Quote:
Originally posted by joeho
due to your selfish reaction to my post, the picture has been removed from the host. it will now be more difficult for everyone to view it. next time, avoid taking other people's work to use as your own.
you have been stupid enough not to remove it until now !

you learn something new everyday kid !
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 11:49 AM   #8177
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: EVO, you are breaking the law.

Quote:
Originally posted by joeho
Photographs are copyrighted at the point of exposure. You may not legally carry out mass distribution of the image and all relevant art work without the permission of the copyright holder. I am the copyright holder and the user disaster999 has obtained permission to use the photograph. You have not in anyway contacted me or the previous use of the image about usage rights. You may post links to photographs but may not post the actual image as your own using html code to show the image within your post. It is theft of intellectual property. In a court of law, you can be sued for more than 1000 USD per posting or image. Modify or remove your post that includes the picture of the fish immediately before I take further action. This is a warning.

I thank those users who have spent the time to bring this to my attention.

Honestly dude how long has been since the last time you got laid,or used your left hand to release some of your built up pressure?

You seriously need to get out more !!!

That picture was in the chat lounge forum and i decided to use it to inject some humour back into the mtx3 forum cause the thread was bogging,maybe a clutch problem.

Had the picture been of some importance or i was claiming it was mine then i could understand your tight assness(is that even a word)about it.

The day this hobby starts to get to serious is the day............

Last edited by EVOLUTION; 09-30-2003 at 11:58 AM.
EVOLUTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 12:23 PM   #8178
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Man, I missed out on some action. What was the pix of (or can I ask that question) ??
Old 09-30-2003, 01:05 PM   #8179
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by Roger
Man, I missed out on some action. What was the pix of (or can I ask that question) ??
haha...the pic was of my fish with rc parts at the bottom of the tank. evo saw that pic and posted it here...i saw that pic in this form and joked around saying that if he has copyrights for the picture....
disaster999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 01:10 PM   #8180
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Roger
It was a picture of a drop dead gorgeous ho bending over and......,woops i'm thinking of the wrong site !

I'm sorry but i can't answer your question cause did you know that it is even illegal to talk about a copyrighted picture?

Actually if you even "THINK" about a copyrighted picture you could have legal action taken against you.

Let me rephrase that,if the thought of the copyrighted picture even enters your mind you can be taken to court,lucky the pic was of a fish & not a Sinyorita!

I still have the pic on my hard drive,please don't take me to court.
Old 09-30-2003, 01:20 PM   #8181
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by disaster999
haha...the pic was of my fish with rc parts at the bottom of the tank. evo saw that pic and posted it here...i saw that pic in this form and joked around saying that if he has copyrights for the picture....
I'm sorry disaster999,

"Modify or remove your post that includes the detailed description in regards to the picture of the fish immediately before I take further action. This is a warning."

Old 09-30-2003, 03:12 PM   #8182
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to loosenut

Quote:
Originally posted by Corse-R
Hi Gary:

As you will go making more and more laps with your car you will know why people doesn't mess so much with the shock oils. Isn't much needed and their stock setup is about 90% fine for all the tracks (just only play with camber, toe-in/out and caster. This car really likes the blue springs, gray is rarely used and the same for purples.

I did some testing on oils, but for mine personal prefs I liked how handle with a 60 or 70wt oil for front and 60 to 80 to the rear. But looking at mine notes, 60 for front and 60 or 70 for the rear is mine preferred (stock oil - #600 is about 55wt).
I thought shock oil #600 = 60wt?? Please correct me if I'm wrong. #500 = 50wt??

Umm wat's going on here...sorry for being off subject..hehe
Gary
Old 09-30-2003, 03:20 PM   #8183
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Drop the last zero and subtract by 5.
Old 09-30-2003, 03:21 PM   #8184
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to loosenut

Ah ic....thx roger.
Old 09-30-2003, 03:38 PM   #8185
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

If I remember correctly, once he/sheget accepted by *IT, any program, product, object or idea produce by the student while still attending the school, he or she have no right to claim any copyright under their own name. Cause by the agreement of the school, the school automatically claim the right of all the student's intelligence during the year of attending the school while the student only have right to claim he is the producer of it.

Sorry JoeHo. If you read your agreement with before attending you should know better :-p
boner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 04:17 PM   #8186
Tech Regular

guys you know where I can buy aftermarket metal car handle for mtx3. ever since I replaced the engine head with a bigger one I hardly get hold of the handle. Also I want to put lola body on my car can u pls tell me which car/brand is the best all around body? thnx
penggoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 04:41 PM   #8187
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to mtx3racer Send a message via AIM to mtx3racer

Frewer racing lola bodies are the best. They also comes w/ a decal flame sheet. I have a few if you want one for cheap. They usually sell for $26-28. PM me and we can talk
mtx3racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 04:47 PM   #8188
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10

Quote:
Originally posted by penggoy
guys you know where I can buy aftermarket metal car handle for mtx3. ever since I replaced the engine head with a bigger one I hardly get hold of the handle. Also I want to put lola body on my car can u pls tell me which car/brand is the best all around body? thnx
www.justRc.com has some nice handle bar/roll bar for mtx3 check the site or even email him, he will hook u up!

as for the body, Frewer lola is the best, thickness, length(in terms of configuration front to back is very balance) is very good!
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 05:12 PM   #8189
Tech Apprentice

I want to get a new engine. I currently have an OS 12 tr but would like something with a little more top end. I'm looking at the MR12 and the NS3 (is it a turbo engine?), the NS3 is alot more expensive though.... is it that much better than an MR12? Is it worth the extra cost?

I've been looking at various sites and its really cofusing me. Some sites say the MR12 is a turbo engine, then some others list it as just an MR12, then the NS3 is listed as turbo on many, but others not...

I just want a non turbo ROAR legal race engine. I'm assuming the normal MR12 is a good choice and the NON turbo NS3 would be also, if that exists.

Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks...

Last edited by BossPlaya; 09-30-2003 at 05:19 PM.
BossPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 05:17 PM   #8190
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by BossPlaya
I want to get a new engine. I currently have an OS 12 tr but would like something with a little more top end. I'm looking at the MR12 and the NS3 (is it a turbo engine?), the NS3 is alot more expensive though.... is it that much better than an MR12? Is it worth the extra cost?
The NS12 is well worth the money.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote