Mugen MTX-3

Old 08-18-2003, 04:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: rear anti squat

Originally posted by FREAKAH

looks like an abrasive track surface.
you are running a front diff? what diff oil?
Old 08-18-2003, 10:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default NEW MTX3 Member!

Hi guys!! how's your MTX3 doing? Well after half of racing season and my trouble and very expensive 705! I decided to get MTX3 instead!! It shold be here some time Wednesday or Early Thursday! I can't wait to drive it!! ... I thought very hard to get the NTC3 instead..but..decided to be difference!! Since almost every one at my local track run NTC3 and keep saying how great shaft drive was!! LOL...(I used to have one myself but got rid of it soon after) NTC3 is a great car...I like it. BUt...I stronly beleve the 705 or MTX3 is a much stronger car. Decide...if I can get to beat them with the belt driving car I can just shout them up! LOL. I used to setup and drive my friend MTX2 and the car was awsome!!! I hope MTX3 even a better car than MTX3 to drive.

Any ways..the questions is......Is there any thing I need to do to upgrade my MTX3 as far as car/suspension upgrade, quick take off, body of choice (stratus) or a good setup for asphalt parking lot track?? Oh..and also..any parts that I shold stock up for spair....what's the most brakable parts for this car and all.

Thanks all for the support and time. I can't wait to drive my new MTX3!!

Old 08-18-2003, 12:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: Uk rubber nats

Originally posted by Corse-R
Congrats for the results, which track has been this round? I've run on many English track (simply curiosity).
it was at the halifax track, same place as the Uk reedy race my time would have put me third in the Ic class at that meeting!!

Last edited by Cartman; 08-18-2003 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-18-2003, 12:30 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: NEW MTX3 Member!

Originally posted by superk
Any ways..the questions is......Is there any thing I need to do to upgrade my MTX3 as far as car/suspension upgrade, quick take off, body of choice (stratus) or a good setup for asphalt parking lot track?? Oh..and also..any parts that I shold stock up for spair....what's the most brakable parts for this car and all.
Probably you get other answers, but the 'unique' hop-up needed is the front CVD (if you buy them, make yourself a favor and go for a Mugen set). Car is ready to kick some as$ at your local track.

But there's a lot of hop-ups available for your new mill, reading the previouos pages will guide you as a myriad of hop-ups installed on our cars (is basically a personal matter - if not ask to Robbie C and others that run bone stock MTX3).

The stock setup is really good and you will be near of it when you dial your car (will amaze it, for me only needed a little less rear toe and some light changes to be completely dialed).

Take your time assembling and ask for all the quirks you will find assembling it, surely will faced it previously and we can give you straight advice about it.
Old 08-18-2003, 12:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi everyone
Well after a little more than 5 weeks of wait, I finally got some spare parts for my MTX3. I have a question about the rear lower arm set, part #T0137. I got two right arms in the bag. Both only fit the right side of the car and are marked by a small "R". Isn't it supposed to be a right and a left arm in the bag???
Old 08-18-2003, 02:22 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: NEW MTX3 Member!

Originally posted by superk
Hi guys!! how's your MTX3 doing? Well after half of racing season and my trouble and very expensive 705! I decided to get MTX3 instead!! It shold be here some time Wednesday or Early Thursday! I can't wait to drive it!! ... I thought very hard to get the NTC3 instead..but..decided to be difference!! Since almost every one at my local track run NTC3 and keep saying how great shaft drive was!! LOL...(I used to have one myself but got rid of it soon after) NTC3 is a great car...I like it. BUt...I stronly beleve the 705 or MTX3 is a much stronger car. Decide...if I can get to beat them with the belt driving car I can just shout them up! LOL. I used to setup and drive my friend MTX2 and the car was awsome!!! I hope MTX3 even a better car than MTX3 to drive.

Thanks all for the support and time. I can't wait to drive my new MTX3!!

front universals (T0245)
AL Hex (T0142)
2.5 rear swaybar(T0143)
Old 08-18-2003, 05:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by mistercrash
Hi everyone
Well after a little more than 5 weeks of wait, I finally got some spare parts for my MTX3. I have a question about the rear lower arm set, part #T0137. I got two right arms in the bag. Both only fit the right side of the car and are marked by a small "R". Isn't it supposed to be a right and a left arm in the bag???
ouch!
Old 08-18-2003, 07:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Did I hurt you? I really didn't mean to
Old 08-18-2003, 07:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

where is this track? it looks nice. i wanna race my mtx-3 on it.
Old 08-18-2003, 08:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
??????????????????

I`s it just me.................or is that car on the track going the wrong way?
Old 08-18-2003, 08:49 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: NEW MTX3 Member!

Originally posted by ROBBIE C
front universals (T0245)
AL Hex (T0142)
2.5 rear swaybar(T0143)
think that mugen should include the above items as standard kit items.
Old 08-18-2003, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: rear anti squat

[
[/B][/QUOTE]

Do you guys race in counter clockwise direction ??
Old 08-18-2003, 10:04 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: ??????????????????

Originally posted by Slotmachine
I`s it just me.................or is that car on the track going the wrong way?
Ahem!......................

What is the WRONG way?

What is the RIGHT way?

Did we break the law or something?

We run in a counter-clockwise direction. It just ended up being that way.

Last edited by FREAKAH; 08-18-2003 at 10:18 PM.
Old 08-18-2003, 10:07 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by snoboardin

where is this track? it looks nice. i wanna race my mtx-3 on it.
In Hawaii!

And look around................not a single grass shack to be found.
Old 08-18-2003, 10:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by mistercrash
Hi everyone
Yep! Should have one each of left and right.

Did they come separated or attached to a molding runner(tree)?

Return them back to where you got them and exchange them for another bag.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.