Mugen MTX-3

You're on Page 1142 of 1150
Go to
  • Quote: Who still has MTX3 ?

Do you still race it ?
    i literally gave it to my friend nothing wrong with the car, just sitting the on the shelf collecting dust... yet i believe it's one of the greatest car ever produce
  • I race an MTX3 and came third in the a main at our club meet two weeks ago. I was up against 8 other drivers and the guy that won had a pro motor JP12FX, I was running the OSTG .12 motor (I pulled off the same amount of laps as 1st and 2nd). Its an awesome car. I keep buying parts off people and the funny thing is Ive only broken a post on a front bumper.

At the end of the day it comes down to car setup and driving skills, not the model of car.

Cheers
    Adrian
  • i still do
  • Yep, I'm still running one as well. I have also set up 3 oather racers with them as well. I also have a ton of parts so parts are there for any repairs as needed.
  • I'm looking for a part T0127B that hold down the rear swaybar if any one could spare one
  • Just use a nylon bushing and cut a notch in it.
  • I run one. Im on a pretty tight budget and picked up the car on ebay for $200 bucks. Bought a bunch of spare parts as well and I'm able to go out and have fun on weekends. Haven't competed yet but Ill try to get in on a few club races soon.
  • Quote: I'm looking for a part T0127B that hold down the rear swaybar if any one could spare one
    I'll look through my stuff and see what I have. I'm running the metal swaybar kit so I don't need the little plastic holders. PM me your address and I'll drop them in the mail.
  • Is in the U.S. looking for a near rolling chassis for a parts car? I have one laying around, only missing a few pieces.

Price would be TBD, but send me a PM and we can talk
  • Is it the prospec?
  • No.
  • Quote: I'll look through my stuff and see what I have. I'm running the metal swaybar kit so I don't need the little plastic holders. PM me your address and I'll drop them in the mail.
    did you have any luck finding one
  • Quote: did you have any luck finding one
    There is a set of ALU ones on ebay for lik 3 bucks. they were listed in MTX-4 but they will work.
  • Quote: did you have any luck finding one
    Yes have two to put into a envelope for you. Will ship from work on Monday.
  • Quote:

Yes have two to put into a envelope for you. Will ship from work on Monday.
    What other good stuff for the MTX-3 do you have laying around???