Mugen MTX-3

You're on Page 1052 of 1150
Go to
  • Quote: found the same dilemma, get the mtx4 stock or wait for the prospec. Ive got my mtx3 stock about 2 years and it runs strong as brand new! Ill wait for the prospec version to come out some time next year and see what are the pros and cons once the 4 comes out. too bad that the 4 wont come with front universals and al engine mount
    I don't think you can wait 1 year ( for prospec release ) after MTX4 comes out Your hand will be so itchy to build one, you will be drooling so bad reading all sort of comments in MTX4 thread, and finally your mind says " it's is a go "
  • happens all the time
  • Jo, your avatar is killing me
  • Can I get a blown up picture of that!!!!
  • here
  • When using the Rear Adjustable swaybar, does anyone know what the length the connectors should be......the turnbuckle seems to short to use the swaybar.....
  • Quote: When using the Rear Adjustable swaybar, does anyone know what the length the connectors should be......the turnbuckle seems to short to use the swaybar.....
    WIth the Kawahara Bar it comes with a longer screw for the turnbuckles. According to the instructions there should be a 14mm gap between the inside ends of the turnbuckles. I'll measure when I get home tonight and give you the total length of it from outside to outside.
  • Quick question guys, would a MTX-2 front diff work in a MTX-3?
  • Quote: here
    I see Camel Toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugen MTX-3-ouch.jpg  

• Quote: When using the Rear Adjustable swaybar, does anyone know what the length the connectors should be......the turnbuckle seems to short to use the swaybar.....

The total lenth of my Kawahara sway bar joints is 48mm. that way you can put lots of droop in if you need it..
  • Quote: I see Camel Toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Look like dear knuckle to me
  • Quote: I see Camel Toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, I see it !!! I need traction control !!!
  • Quote: Quick question guys, would a MTX-2 front diff work in a MTX-3?
    I don't think so because I had a oneway for a 2 and did not work for the 3 so i would have to say no
  • Meet my MTX3 Can you see 5mm upper deck ?

Mugen MTX-3-mtx-top.jpg   Mugen MTX-3-mtx-side.jpg   Mugen MTX-3-mtx-front.jpg  

• NICE