R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 07-27-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default Dynamis High Performance Clutch

Hello to all

We like to introduce our new Clutch-System for 1/8th On roadīs.
All parts are made from highest quality materials on CNC Machines using latest CAM and CAD Software The clutches are the result of long testruns by professional drivers like Christian Wurst, Sabrina Lechner and Christopher Biernat.

Each clutch comes preassembled in a box. The preassembling is part of the final control. So the customer can be sure that all parts fits together perfectly.

We think that a clutch is important like the engine and only a good clutch can get out maximum performance from the engine.

We worked a lot on choosing the right tolerances and worked a lot to find the right setting of flyweights and spring matched to the material of our clutchbell and of course the Clutchshoe.
Dynamis Motorsport didnīt copy any clutch and reproduce this like other manufacturer. Dynamis Motorsport is innovating and use only base measures of the original clutch. Otherwise it will not fit to the car.

Dynamis Motorsport does all in house and nothing by suppliers. So we get the pieces and measures we want .

Dynamis Clutches are available for the common cars like
Serpent 977 or 966
Xray RX8
Mugen, Motonica Velox
And soon as well for the Capricorn
For the 1/10th we have the Serpent Clutch all ready and we work on the NT1

Thank You for your Time and take a look to the Picture

Regards

Dynamis Motorsport
Attached Thumbnails
Dynamis High Performance Clutch-img_0698.jpg   Dynamis High Performance Clutch-img_0701.jpg   Dynamis High Performance Clutch-img_0679.jpg  
Dynamis MS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:25 AM   #2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

Contact info???,Website???:c onfused:

Pass you soon....
Chicky fan club member #9
One Eighth Racers of Toledo

Last edited by lil-bump; 02-16-2014 at 07:43 PM.
lil-bump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #3
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to valk Send a message via AIM to valk Send a message via MSN to valk

The stock xray clutch seems pretty good out of the box. what advantage would this aftermarket one have? i need a new clutch for my NT1 so I am in the market.. xray is quite expensive...
www.irocc.ca - www.wcics.ca - www.vrcworld.com - http://proampsrc.com/ - www.teamassociated.com
valk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 01:21 PM   #4
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by valk View Post
The stock xray clutch seems pretty good out of the box. what advantage would this aftermarket one have? i need a new clutch for my NT1 so I am in the market.. xray is quite expensive...
Hello

We know about our performance and we will not talk about other products and their performance. We know only that we have customers that changed the original one to our one ( not only Xray ) and after they tested our products , thei buyed 2-3 more.
Sorry but we are not the company that said the original product is worse and only our is the Best. Our product speaks a clear lenguage we think.
We got Top Drivers here in germany like Christian Wurst who is using our clutches and other Parts like our Break Disc and others more with great satisfaction and success without issues. Our prototype clutch for the Serpent 1/10 goes P3 with Klaus Lechner on the EFRA GP in Lostallo without issues.Christopher Biernat after a very unlucky season was very fast in Aigle (Switzerland)...and we got very good results with other Drivers that are not sponsored by us..... Canīt say more. And we got no selection for Team Drivers and a customer..all parts are the same.
And when something goes wrong , we are the last that didnītcare of the customers. Till now our customers are all pretty happy and we can say a litlebit proud about what they get from us.

And sometimes itīs as well a matter of flavour. The one likes a smooth clutch and the other likes a catapult clutch ... Our clutches can both but of course you have be able to set the clutch.

The Advantage is the Material we use for the Bells ,and the combination of Spring and Flyweights we use and our innovating pressureplate . We do not copy something like the most companys do.

Thats all I can say we will not throw shit on any company. But looking on our Clutch (soon there will follow other pics about other products) , you have to admit that its a litlebit outstanding and not comparable to a standart product.

Sincerly

DM
Old 07-27-2013, 03:53 PM   #5
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to valk Send a message via AIM to valk Send a message via MSN to valk

Doesnt... realllly answer my question though. i dont really care who wins with what stuff, im just curious what characteristics your product has that might be different from another one that already works very well.
I was pretty set to buy a capricorn for next year so why should i buy yours?

ps, swearing in a public relations campaign is probably not going to win you too many supporters..

but what do i know, im just a guy

sure looks nice. and.. sure looks like a centax =)
www.irocc.ca - www.wcics.ca - www.vrcworld.com - http://proampsrc.com/ - www.teamassociated.com
valk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #6
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to blue 3:16 Send a message via AIM to blue 3:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by valk View Post
Doesnt... realllly answer my question though. i dont really care who wins with what stuff, im just curious what characteristics your product has that might be different from another one that already works very well.
I was pretty set to buy a capricorn for next year so why should i buy yours?

ps, swearing in a public relations campaign is probably not going to win you too many supporters..

but what do i know, im just a guy

sure looks nice. and.. sure looks like a centax =)
Ditto
blue 3:16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:19 PM   #7
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-bump View Post
Contact infor??? RCTECH
,Website???RCTECH

Pass you soon....

Wanabrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:37 AM   #8
Tech Rookie

Hello Again ,

for first we want to present our works to everyone. And we got the feedback we desired in a hugh request .
To answer your question about carateristics , please tell me why you gonna buy a capricorn clutch if your clutch out of the box works well????

Our clutch is a Centax Ok ...are you speaking about a 1/8th clutch or a 1/10 clutch???

You dont care about results ...but results are the evidence of a working product.
Our publicity till no was from mouth to mouth and we sold a lot !!! So it couldnīt be a bad product.

Ok to answer a litlebit to your questions.

The 1/10 clutch from dynamis is not constructed like the 1/8. But we got the same Spring/Flyweights combination like the 1/8th one. The Material of the bell is the same as well.

The clutch got so much bite from the bottom and goes progressive to the top.
Very easy to drive because its an agressive system in a smooth way. Canīt explain better...you have to run it for understand. And this is what our customers said about this clutch.

We are redesigning a new pressure disc for the 1/10 so the clutch will than be different from the standart one and more direct from the response like the 1/8th is.

Our Spring is long lasting and constant in use. Christopher Biernat one of our driver got a spring mounted for severall races...and got no problem with that till now

Do this with a common Spring please

Talking about the 1/8th clutch , its a complete different System as the traditional one . Seems like a Centax and of course itīs a Centax

But this clutch got a lot of benefits.

The Spring dont works through the clutch shoe but directly on the pressure disc.
You can change the shoe without dismount the Spring ...do this on a common System please.

The clutch shoe is a flexible part that diforms when the clutch turns with about 35 000 and more rpm.

On our one it diforms as well ...but it doesnīt influence the function.

Our clutch offers the same performance from start to the end very constant in a race.

The bell is from a special steel . Got amazing grip and a lot of Power. We tested about 15 different steels and the differents are great. So we think the material from our bell works better .....
The holes are not only for fashion...I admit thei looks nice but the holes are for more disipation of the heat ....and it works .
This are Facts ...The Price ??? less than other clutches

Flywheel in high strenght Magnesium on all clutches !!!

We maka Parts as Motorsport Parts for expertise drivers. Our Parts Offers best performance if the one knows what he do. We do not recomend our parts to someone who starts with this hobby.

Cant say more than that.

Wish you a nice sunday

DM
Old 07-28-2013, 03:05 AM   #9
Tech Champion

Send a message via ICQ to Roelof

How is the shoe being kept on the pressure plate?
If the shoe is free floating it can stall the motor.
Old 07-28-2013, 03:32 AM   #10
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roelof View Post
How is the shoe being kept on the pressure plate?
If the shoe is free floating it can stall the motor.
The Shoe is fixed by a ring.

For contacting Dynamis ..:

email .: info(at)dynamis-rc.com
web.: dynamis-rc.com

The website will be ready in this week because of technical issues. So please donīt wonder why there are not any informations.

You can visit us on Facebook too. Search for Dynamis Motorsport . We are not able to post links here at the moment ..:Sorry .....and maybe you give us a like ;-)

For all others feel free to contact us by mail

Last edited by Dynamis MS; 07-28-2013 at 04:03 AM.
Old 07-28-2013, 11:44 AM   #11
Tech Master

sir,do the original clutch shoe can fix into yr centax system
kyosho malaysia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #12
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosho malaysia View Post
sir,do the original clutch shoe can fix into yr centax system
No Sir ... Iīam sorry our Clutch Shoe is specialy made for our System and other shoes do not fit in to our System.

You can use the original pignons on our bell but the shoe is special.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:50 PM   #13
Tech Initiate

I have a lot of experience with this clutch and I can tell you it works! One of the best systems I have seen in my 20 plus years in this hobby. I recommend this product. I have several of this clutches especially made for me by vortex (Gio) now Dynamics motorsport
Excellent engineering and metal choice.
smpracerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:41 AM   #14
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by smpracerx View Post
I have a lot of experience with this clutch and I can tell you it works! One of the best systems I have seen in my 20 plus years in this hobby. I recommend this product. I have several of this clutches especially made for me by vortex (Gio) now Dynamics motorsport
Excellent engineering and metal choice.
Thank You so much for your support

But I want to add something to what you said.
Now with Dynamis the quality encreased a lot because we are not more depending by suppliers that delivers one time good pieces and one time totaly worse parts and we selected dayīs long the part that would be able to sell and so on.

No I repeat , the production is 100% in house . We are not only clutches but got other stuff that is as well great .

We encrease our Partsprogramm step by step and we come with news over news.

This year was very tricky for us and very difficult . With the new CNC Machines we wasted a lot of Time till the system works ...but it was the right decision to do and now we are much more flexible and got much better prices for a Dealer or a Distributor.
And one piece is like the other because of an intelligent manufacturing System.

The new Dynamis clutch works much better as the Vortex one. The Vortex one was a very powerful clutch and maybe the best clutch...but this reverse one from Dynamis is much faster because its easier to Drive without losing in Power. And especialy in the mid range you feel how it pulls. You can drive faster because you can driver smoother with more flow.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:41 AM   #15
Tech Initiate

am confuse any info more then this ...price,website........etc...
colin222 is offline   Reply With Quote