Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Anyone into this? >

Anyone into this?

Anyone into this?

Old 07-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Anyone into this?

I have been into R/C anything for about a decade and ive gotten into modifying stock trucks and buggys into sort of "Super Street" class drag cars ive only screwed around with 3 or 4 different platforms but ive found so far the the revo platform is pretty badass when your looking to do alot of modifying.

I started with a slayer chassis i had layin around and this is what i came up with after about 6 months on and off doing testing on the weekends and what not. its got a .26 red dot, wide ratio slayer tranny, 40/16 gearing, basically stock exhaust, open rear end, front diff totally removed, front teknoRC sway bar, modified springs, 2070 digi throttle servo, and a high stall clutch. im gonna install a new buku clutch soon.

i just wanna see if anyone is into this type of drag racing. im really looking forward to seeing how far i can take it with a revo platform, ive raced a couple walburn dragsters and they seemed to have alot more trouble with control than i did. and i stomped both of em. although i have no idea what they were running.

So post some pics if anyones into super street style rc racing.

i wanna know whats out there.
Attached Thumbnails Anyone into this?-img_20130707_003004.jpg   Anyone into this?-img_20130707_002918.jpg   Anyone into this?-img_20130707_002728.jpg   Anyone into this?-img_20130707_003558.jpg  
Old 07-07-2013, 01:17 AM
Tech Rookie

anyone wanna point me in the right direction? maybe im in the wrong section on this forum. i wanna see some drag modded cars of any kind....
Old 07-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dragginaxx
anyone wanna point me in the right direction? maybe im in the wrong section on this forum. i wanna see some drag modded cars of any kind....
Check the racing forum
Old 07-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by GMartinez
Check the racing forum
Anybody? Is it cuz I'm new here?!!??!? Lol but post some pics of onroad slayers or revos