R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 12-08-2013, 11:25 PM   #271
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

No results on friday, saturday or sunday. Hard to follow without updates . qualifying results the main heats on Saturday and Sundays finals.
popcorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:04 AM   #272
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This was the best RC racing I'v seen in years. I'm glad that I had a chance to be a part of it. Congrats to every one involved. The hole fulltrouttle crew, from organizer to the track crew, tech person and all that attend.

Thanks Kevin and Kevco racing for the Picco EDO motor. Thanks Team Picco for the engine tune and information.

Thanks, Uriah Murnan for the Mod. work to the Picco motor, it was super fast.
Serpent, 748tq
bluer322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:29 AM   #273
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn View Post
No results on friday, saturday or sunday. Hard to follow without updates . qualifying results the main heats on Saturday and Sundays finals.
Go to twitter and look up, #rctedx
Serpent, 748tq
bluer322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #274
Tech Elite

Great Racing guys......

Congrats to all that could make the event. It truly was a top notch event with major competition for all to see and participate in. The amount of effort was very easy to see that had been put on by the organizers. The entire track crew worked super hard and George, Steve, Kevin and anyone involved deserves a big applause. Not sure of the details, but they had a lot on their plate and managed to hold a great event.

I definitely think racers should put this one on the calendar for the years to come.

Thanks again to the Organizers, just awesome!!!!

Special shout out to Rother for the awesome paint jobs...

Thanks also to my sponsors; Capricorn RC, Novarossi World, Matrix, Protoform, Kosmic RC Fuel, Era1FXcustoms, Skektrum

Till next one,

DJ Apolaro
Old 12-09-2013, 12:20 PM   #275
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

WOW!!!! Is all I can really say. This race was a amazing one to be involved in. A part of me still hasn't really grasped what happened. Top competition from all over the globe coming together to have a great weekend of racing. Big hats off to the Full Throttle crew for all their hard work to setup and run the event.

Congrats to all the winners in each of the respective classes.

I have to give a big thanks to the XRAY family/team for the help and a big shout out to Ron Taylor for pitting me in the semi-finals and Paul Lemieux for pitting me in the finals. It was a team effort and i couldn't have done as well without the help of everyone. DJ's sedan was on fire all event and a well deserved win for him.

I would like to thank Ralph and RCAmerica for everything they do and Joaquin Desoto and Paolo Morganti for their help and support as well.
esckalayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:37 PM   #276
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

So what was the ruling on the "PUSH" across the finish line????

Pass you soon...
Chicky fan club member #9
One Eighth Racers of Toledo
lil-bump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:01 PM   #277
afm
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj apolaro View Post
Great Racing guys......

Congrats to all that could make the event. It truly was a top notch event with major competition for all to see and participate in. The amount of effort was very easy to see that had been put on by the organizers. The entire track crew worked super hard and George, Steve, Kevin and anyone involved deserves a big applause. Not sure of the details, but they had a lot on their plate and managed to hold a great event.

I definitely think racers should put this one on the calendar for the years to come.

Thanks again to the Organizers, just awesome!!!!

Special shout out to Rother for the awesome paint jobs...

Thanks also to my sponsors; Capricorn RC, Novarossi World, Matrix, Protoform, Kosmic RC Fuel, Era1FXcustoms, Skektrum

Till next one,

DJ Apolaro
Congratulations DJ....tremendous show you guys put on the track.....hope to see you in Lima on March for the 7Th Pacific Cup.

AFM
afm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:11 PM   #278
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dru Garcia

FullThrottle Raceway crew- you guys rock. Thank you! We really appreciate all the hard work you guys did and great job on all those little details you guys covered, which helped everything come together so smoothly.

It was great to see all of our friends from all over and we were fortunate enough to make new ones from other parts of the world. It was great meeting the crew from the Cayman Islands. You guys are great people and looking forward to seeing you all again soon during our Winternats.

As for all those great drivers: You guys sure do know how to put on a show for all your fans. Congrats to all the winners and to all those that had a chance to drive on the awesome new layout and smooooooth asphalt. The track was faster then ever.

Thank you CapAmerica for the track side support and for all that you guys are doing for the ultimate driving machine...and for this fantastic hobby.

Tory- you did a very professional job and are great at it...looks like besides your computer science degree, you must have minored in journalism... if not, you are a natural. What you are doing for the hobby here in the USA is way overdue. Thanks for all those great interviews and giving the drivers a chance to speak directly to us...the fans.

BTW- Florida was the ONLY place in the whole USA to have just perfect weather all week. It was like we had the RC God looking over us.

See you all soon.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:02 PM   #279
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default Thank you Racers & Manufacturers

On behalf of Myself & Steve & the Fullthrottle Staff
We want to thank all the racers that supported & attended the race

We want to thank all the sponsors that supported the event
Picco Engines
Capricorn Italy
Matrix Tyres
Capamerica rc
Murnan Modified
Kosmic Fuel
Xray
Hudy
Rc America
Kevco Racing

We want to also thank our fellow International Drivers that came across the globe to race with us.

Congrats to all the Winners for putting on an excellent show of sportmanship & level of competition that was displayed during the Triple A Mains

Once again we could not make this event a success without everyone's support & look forward to raising the bar for the
2014 USNWC Dec 3rd thru Dec 7th
Happy & safe travels see you next year
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon

Last edited by GMartinez; 12-09-2013 at 07:28 PM.
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:18 PM   #280
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Thanks to the organizers, sponsors but mainly to the racers for making this event something to remember! Man I had a great time and hopefully i'll get all this stuff uploaded quickly!!

Thanks Dru!! I appreciate the kind words =D.

And without further adue, more racing footage!!

http://youtu.be/elh9LA40IFs Masters odd final

http://youtu.be/uFMlvKwEK8E Sedan Odd final

http://youtu.be/zOrYiS7mM7k Anthony Schimizzi
Old 12-09-2013, 05:57 PM   #281
Tech Initiate

Wow...what an incredible event! It was awesome to be a part of this with such incredible competition and talent from all over the globe.

Big thank you to Full Throttle for a smooth race.

Huge thanks to Rino for the last minute work on my car and first class pit.

I'm very happy I got the chance to meet some great new friends from the States and Overseas, and look forward to seeing you guys at the Winternats.

For all you Floridians.....see you this weekend in Homestead
Old 12-09-2013, 06:37 PM   #282
Tech Apprentice

Great race can't wait for next year had a blasts made new friends Geroge you are the MAN!! A Great big thanks go's out to Scott Barnes my pit man for coming with me just to hang out and help come on 2014
otto rosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #283
Tech Elite

Reminder that all the interviews and race footage will (and is now being) posted to the US World Nitro Cup Facebook event page, the SkyrocketRacing Facebook page, my Youtube Channel (Skyrocketracing), my website www.skyrocketracing.com and here in the thread.

Also there will be about 2000 Photos posted that you can print and hang on your wall. I tried to get everyone in. They will be posted here: www.skyrocketracing.com/gallery

You can request the original raw files as well if you want to do some of your own print work, they will print to 6 feet by 8 feet with sharp quality.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:16 PM   #284
Tech Elite

Sedan Final:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkh7q...CZgUqa2RLi9lag
Old 12-09-2013, 08:24 PM   #285
Tech Regular

LAST 4 MINUTES OF THE 1/8TH FINAL WITH VINCENT JACKSON VS ALBERTO PICCO TRYING TO HOLD ON TO HIS 5 SEC LEAD !! NAIL BITING STUFF !! TORY NICE MEETING YOU BRUH, I WAS THE GUY THAT TEXT YOU THOSE 2 PICS ...

YOU TUBE LINK >http://youtu.be/wXiW2aV1ZV4