R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 08-12-2002, 07:06 PM   #1
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via ICQ to rbgti
Default 1/10 PAN CARS. Serpent Impact. Anyone Run These???

Does anyone have one of these cars?
Any impressions of them you can share. I was thinking about getting one for next season, build it in the off season.

Can you tell me how much is to run, the cost of tires (set of four).

I want a pan car but can't afford one, especialy the tires. I think it'll be dope to have a 1/10 scale pan car, more speed and more technology and everything. Plus there doesn't seem to be any restrictions in that class.

Or is there a better 10 scale pan car? Any new replacements coming out?

Last edited by rbgti; 08-12-2002 at 07:15 PM.
rbgti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 08:25 PM   #2
Tech Apprentice

The Impact is a awesome car I run a 2wd and it rocks the .15 motors are extremely fast and when set up right handle like a dream. The 4wd drive is one heck of a car too and much faster being that it is a 6 or 7 port turbo motor where as the 2wd uses a standard plug 3 port you can check out my site to get a idea on prices for parts and tires and motors and if you need any more info you can call me or email me the info is on my site.

www.kustomrc.com
Jack Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 10:13 PM   #3
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to HEYALIGNMENTGUY Send a message via Yahoo to HEYALIGNMENTGUY

I have one 02 version w/MS evo4 3 port car sceems with this, I do need to try a 7 port turbo

Its a fun car to drive, I recomend getting one as for parts, there are a few mail order places that can help you as for tires its around 50$ for 4, but I highly recomend a tire truer
HEYALIGNMENTGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 10:27 PM   #4
Tech Apprentice

50.00 dollars for a full set is outrageous i sell them for 31.00 to 35.00 depending on what brand.If you are interested in a turbo motor that screams i have a used but new RB X-15T Collari modified motor for sale with one piece pipe for 300.00 It has new bearings,rod ,orings on all the needles and piston/sleeve ready to be broke in

www.kustomrc.com
Old 08-12-2002, 10:30 PM   #5
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to HEYALIGNMENTGUY Send a message via Yahoo to HEYALIGNMENTGUY

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack Moss
The Impact is a awesome car I run a 2wd and it rocks the .15 motors are extremely fast and when set up right handle like a dream. The 4wd drive is one heck of a car too and much faster being that it is a 6 or 7 port turbo motor where as the 2wd uses a standard plug 3 port you can check out my site to get a idea on prices for parts and tires and motors and if you need any more info you can call me or email me the info is on my site.

www.kustomrc.com
Do you carry alot of parts in stock as well as tires, most of the local shops dont carry Impact parts they are more geared for the MRX3 and Vector or V teq.
I and a freind of mine are always looking for a good source for parts and tires at a fare price.

Do I need to call,before I order?
Old 08-12-2002, 10:33 PM   #6
Tech Master

Quote:
50.00 dollars for a full set is outrageous i sell them for 31.00 to 35.00 depending on what brand.If you are interested in a turbo motor that screams i have a used but new RB X-15T Collari modified motor for sale with one piece pipe for 300.00 It has new bearings,rod ,orings on all the needles and piston/sleeve ready to be broke in

www.kustomrc.com
Not ready for the engine yet

31 to 35 is a steal hear in California

The last set of Elligi's I bought where 32 for just the rears and 24 for the fronts +tax
Old 08-12-2002, 10:38 PM   #7
Tech Apprentice

Yes i have a good amount of parts in stock as well as tires. just go to my site all the contact info is there. I prefer to do orders over the phone as it is easier than several emails back and forth and I just like to talk to the costomer.It is much more personal than emails allthough i will answer any questions you have by email.

www.kustomrc.com
Old 08-12-2002, 10:39 PM   #8
Tech Master

Quote:
Yes i have a good amount of parts in stock as well as tires. just go to my site all the contact info is there. I prefer to do orders over the phone as it is easier than several emails back and forth and I just like to talk to the costomer.It is much more personal than emails allthough i will answer any questions you have by email.

www.kustomrc.com
Cool, so what are your hours of operation
Old 08-12-2002, 10:40 PM   #9
Tech Elite

HAG

I was just about to tell you to look at Kustom RC.

Jack

Do you guys do mail order? If you do, what is the shipping costs to California?

I, like HAG is looking for Impact parts.

Looking for part 808365, chassis stiffener brace. I didn't see it on you site. Thanks
Sydewynder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 10:45 PM   #10
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Sydewynder
HAG

I was just about to tell you to look at Kustom RC.

Jack

Do you guys do mail order? If you do, what is the shipping costs to California?

I, like HAG is looking for Impact parts.

Looking for part 808365, chassis stiffener brace. I didn't see it on you site. Thanks
I just stumbled on to it
Old 08-12-2002, 10:45 PM   #11
Tech Apprentice

you can call me anytime between 9am and 9 pm if I dont answer I will call back the same day I answer emails usually up till midnight central time I wil have to check my stock tomorrow on the chassis brace but I think I have one and yes I do mail order
Old 08-12-2002, 10:48 PM   #12
Tech Elite

Quote:
you can call me anytime between 9am and 9 pm if I dont answer I will call back the same day I answer emails usually up till midnight central time I wil have to check my stock tomorrow on the chassis brace but I think I have one and yes I do mail order

Ok thanks. I'll just call between 9 to 9 central time.
Sydewynder is offline   Reply With Quote