R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 07-04-2013, 10:23 AM   #76
Tech Fanatic

Please join our team on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HotRaceTyresUsa Follow us at our races and get updates on new products from Hot Race Tyres.
Diatta Collymore [email protected]([email protected])(www.fordhamhobbies.com) (Wallacemotorsports.net) Fordham Hobbies, Wallace Motorsports, WRC Racing, Hot Race Tyres, Ielasi Tuned Engines, VP Power Master fuel, KO Propo America, Paint By Mikey Mike
D-nicest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:42 AM   #77
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-nicest View Post
Please join our team on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HotRaceTyresUsa Follow us at our races and get updates on new products from Hot Race Tyres.
That all man entice us with a lollipop
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #78
Tech Fanatic

Diatta Collymore [email protected]([email protected])(www.fordhamhobbies.com) (Wallacemotorsports.net) Fordham Hobbies, Wallace Motorsports, WRC Racing, Hot Race Tyres, Ielasi Tuned Engines, VP Power Master fuel, KO Propo America, Paint By Mikey Mike
Old 07-04-2013, 11:39 AM   #79
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1evo RRR Driver View Post
I didn't bash u at all! Lol i only responded to what u had to say because u used my words to quote.....looked like the owner n rep did a wonderful n very professional job at answering Ur question.........I'm just a club racer from the bay lol! i don't kno matrix hot race or d nicest......so don't let my words n opinions steer u in any direction....i clearly stated in my post "i haven't used them yet"
i know everybody & we are 1 big happy family of rc racers its easy pick 2 sets of tires different brands run them for a qualifier if there is a big difference you will know trust me not these tires mind you now yall come on out to cali glarc and we will have a tire question and answer session next weekend
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 03:49 PM   #80
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I have noticed the biggest rend in rc is run what your local superstars are running. I am not a fan of that mentality and never will be. it breaks down to 3 basic things 1 price, 2 performance, 3 availability. I have ran every major brand tires and I was quite content with my previous choice. however after testing with the HR tires one weekend prior to the Byrons challenge in Joliet I knew this was a very capable performance tire that is distributed by racers. They only support the tires and that means you will never be disappointed by inventory, price, or customer support. They have burst on the scene very quickly out here in the east and are making their way out to the west. My only advice is to purchase enough for a weekend and test them like I did let the performance decide for you. The fact that they are a great looking rim design is only icing on the cake for a great performing brand like Hot Race.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #81
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up Hybrid fronts

Rand lightweight hybrid fronts today with 35 rears and had some pretty good results. Seems to be a really balanced combo. Thanks to Jaime for the tire delivery. Lookin foward to future races with this combo !
Old 07-08-2013, 07:16 AM   #82
Tech Initiate

Hot Race Tyres USA enjoyed a great day club racing @ Floyd Bennett Raceway. The weather was hot, but the racing was on fire.
Great results again for our Team in both 1/8 Open & Sedan classes.

Thank you to all that chose to run our products.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #83
Tech Adept

Default GLC?

Will Hot Race Tyres USA be at this years GLC and will you have tires for sale?
Old 07-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #84
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/8 oldschool View Post
Will Hot Race Tyres USA be at this years GLC and will you have tires for sale?
Yes, Team Hot Race USA will be attending this years GLC with a large group of drivers in both Sedan & 1/8 scale. We are looking forward to racing @ this great facility.

We will only be bringing out orders that have been paid for in advance. We will not be selling trackside out of respect for the track organizers and sponsors.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:39 PM   #85
Tech Fanatic

Here's some footage of Hot Race Tyres USA during this past weekends 1/10th A main at our local track in Floyd Bennett Field NY.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #86
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Do you have any hot race Tires for a Spektrum radio ???? Lol..... I need all the grip I can get ! Specially after seeing Jamie's way of gripping the radio... I think he had some tire sauce on there.....ahahah....
bertrandsv87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #87
Tech Master

Is there a special race at the Fort Bennett track at the end of this month. Where can I find info or do you guys know of the hotels info please. Track looks awesome....

Thank you Billy
YLLIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:25 PM   #88
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertrandsv87 View Post
Do you have any hot race Tires for a Spektrum radio ???? Lol..... I need all the grip I can get ! Specially after seeing Jamie's way of gripping the radio... I think he had some tire sauce on there.....ahahah....
Bert, you are all good my man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YLLIB View Post
Is there a special race at the Fort Bennett track at the end of this month. Where can I find info or do you guys know of the hotels info please. Track looks awesome....

Thank you Billy
Billy Billy Billy,
You wouldn't be thinking of the Picco Race @ the new track in Port Jervis, NY would you?
Hot Race Tyres USA and all other Teams will be attending/supporting that race.
Floyd Bennett Raceway is in Brooklyn NY. There is a ROAR State Championship that was just awarded. Date TBA. We would love to have you and some of your guys up.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:01 AM   #89
Tech Master

Thank you, That is the information that I need. I knew there was a race in NY, lol.

I am trying..

Thank you
Billy
YLLIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:42 AM   #90
Tech Fanatic

Default New shipment arrived

Hot Race Tyres USA has received a re stock and now has up to 45 shore in sedan. The hot race tire sauce machine is available for special order through our site www.hotracetyresusa.com along with our new "Hot Sauce" traction additives in both medium and extreme.