Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Starting Grid Magazine Changes

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Tech Addict

Default Starting Grid Magazine Changes

For the past 15 years I've been publishing the Starting Grid Magazine. It's always been printed and mailed out, all around the world. It's always been black and white only, and there was always a limit of how much I could print, mainly the number of pages.

After trying to figure out a way to improve on things, I've decided the real answer is to publish online, rather than on paper. This provides for color photos, unlimited number of pages, all back issues instantly available, and numerous other improvements.

That's all done - the new magazine is now up and runnning.

As before, the magazine will try to cover all forms of r/c racing, on-road, off-road, gas, electric, and all scales from mini cars up to 1/4 scale.

If you are a current subscriber and are wondering why you haven't received issues for the past couple of months, please send me an email at "[email protected]" and I'll make sure you get added to the subscriber's list. Once that's done, you just need to go to http://www.rc-racing.com to access the magazine.
Old 05-04-2005, 04:46 AM
Tech Addict

We made some changes to the way 'paypal' signs people up for the magazine. As far as I can tell, everyone who signed up has been sent their login-id and password, but I've heard back from a few people who signed up originally, who never received this.

I'm posting this on the SGRID site and here - if you've signed up for the magazine, and you haven't received a login/pwd, please send an email to "[email protected]" and let us know.

Also, when you do go to the page, http://www.rc-racing.com, make sure you click the "login" link at the top left of the page. Otherwise you won't get access to all the features.

Thanks, and sorry for any confusion about this.
Old 05-04-2005, 06:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Mike,

New format looks great. Are there any plans to have Electric content ?

Thanks,
Tim