R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #196
Tech Addict
 
smith9turbo's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Thailand
Posts: 540
Default



Event : 2012 IFMAR 1/10 IC World Champ
Date : Nov 10-18, 2012
Track : RC Addict, Bangkok, THAILAND

9TURBO Photos of Nov 14 => http://9rc.com/gallery3/index.php/IF...12-IC-WC/nov14

9TURBO Photos of Nov 15 => http://9rc.com/gallery3/index.php/IF...12-IC-WC/nov15

Results of after 6 rounds qualifies.





Report by : Smith 9TURBO

Last edited by smith9turbo; 11-15-2012 at 09:27 PM.
smith9turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #197
Tech Elite
 
SOLOARTIST 702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WORLD WIDE
Posts: 3,393
Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30Tooth View Post
Announced by Capricorn a long time ago but never heard of the man entering any 1/10th event,even the last euro championship was on his track.

I believe a driver will win this wc from the 256th B.Had to be a Fluke
just curious
__________________
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #198
Tech Elite
 
SOLOARTIST 702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WORLD WIDE
Posts: 3,393
Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinolino View Post
Will, I'm going for sure!!
I hope Famar decides to give the opportunity to other countries in the area other than the usuals.
ill work on it
__________________
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:07 PM   #199
Tech Fanatic
 
Joe Kimble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 873
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Joe Kimble
Default

Guys, what a battle for the bump in the 64th ! Epic.
__________________
Serpent America
Sweep USA
RCShox
Joe Kimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:21 AM   #200
M7H
Tech Elite
 
M7H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith9turbo View Post


Event : 2012 IFMAR 1/10 IC World Champ
Date : Nov 10-18, 2012
Track : RC Addict, Bangkok, THAILAND

9TURBO Photos of Nov 14 => http://9rc.com/gallery3/index.php/IF...12-IC-WC/nov14

9TURBO Photos of Nov 15 => http://9rc.com/gallery3/index.php/IF...12-IC-WC/nov15

Results of after 6 rounds qualifies.





Report by : Smith 9TURBO
nice pictures!

Mugen with a MTX5-electric?.....
Are they serious about releasing a pivot ball suspension electric car?

Edit:
Just found info on RedRC, it's a conversion kit.
__________________
Serpent

Last edited by M7H; 11-16-2012 at 03:45 AM.
M7H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:07 AM   #201
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M7H View Post
nice pictures!

Mugen with a MTX5-electric?.....
Are they serious about releasing a pivot ball suspension electric car?

Edit:
Just found info on RedRC, it's a conversion kit.
Edam did this lat year
kyosho malaysia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:41 AM   #202
Tech Master
 
choisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 1,236
Default

this world champ in thailand sounds so silent, even though there is live video coverage. the myrcm is down, no live lap streaming and no heats update,.....................
choisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:43 AM   #203
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 271
Default

Hi All

Today was the lower finals at the IFMAR 1/10th IC World championships here in Thailand – Our live stream of today’s action covering the 1/64th, 1/32nd and 1/16th finals can be found here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J48vq-TvqQ4


Tomorrow is Finals Day and we’ll be showing all the action from the1/8ths to the Main event starting at 9am Local (2AM ,UK 3AM ,CET 9PM Eastern) – With the 1 hour A Main final due to start at 3:30PM local (8.30UK, 9:30CET 3:3-0Eastern)

You’ll be able to see all the action at www.rcracing.tv

If you can’t follow it live it will be archived on www.rcracing.tv as soon as the days action finishes!

All the best

Nick
exint2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:15 AM   #204
Tech Master
 
choisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 1,236
Default

thanks so much, nice and clear
choisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:10 AM   #205
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,085
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M7H View Post
nice pictures!

Mugen with a MTX5-electric?.....
Are they serious about releasing a pivot ball suspension electric car?

Edit:
Just found info on RedRC, it's a conversion kit.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
__________________
Speedpassion : Speedpower : East Coast Bodies
thunderbt3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:12 PM   #206
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Athens Greece
Posts: 143
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by exint2 View Post
Hi All

Today was the lower finals at the IFMAR 1/10th IC World championships here in Thailand – Our live stream of today’s action covering the 1/64th, 1/32nd and 1/16th finals can be found here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J48vq-TvqQ4


Tomorrow is Finals Day and we’ll be showing all the action from the1/8ths to the Main event starting at 9am Local (2AM ,UK 3AM ,CET 9PM Eastern) – With the 1 hour A Main final due to start at 3:30PM local (8.30UK, 9:30CET 3:3-0Eastern)

You’ll be able to see all the action at www.rcracing.tv

If you can’t follow it live it will be archived on www.rcracing.tv as soon as the days action finishes!

All the best

Nick
It will be a wonderfull saturday morning tomorrow...
Thanks racingtv
__________________
Mtx6,Reds WCS,Protoform,kopropo,contact tires.
tonyhalandri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #207
Tech Master
 
John Doucakis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 1,108
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyhalandri View Post
It will be a wonderfull saturday morning tomorrow...
Thanks racingtv
I will wake you up at 05:00 Mr. Tony!
John Doucakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:46 PM   #208
Tech Addict
 
smith9turbo's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Thailand
Posts: 540
Default

Preview : 2012 IFMAR 1/10 IC World Championship - Bangkok, THAILAND

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
smith9turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:24 PM   #209
Tech Elite
 
blis's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 3,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith9turbo View Post
Preview : 2012 IFMAR 1/10 IC World Championship - Bangkok, THAILAND

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
thank you.
__________________
RC Cars: E4/G4/TCX/LAB-C02/T4'15/MM Engines
WEB: Beachmums Racing - MYRCM Race Registration
Media: Amain - RCRacingTV - RedRC - LiveRC - blisx264
blis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:05 PM   #210
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,098
Default

why didn't heard any Murnan engine in the 1/10 world champion,is the fules restrict or due to any reason
kyosho malaysia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:24 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net