R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 02-03-2008, 08:09 AM   #121
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I never had a problem with RC Champ other than it takes days to get replies and you need to know just what you want with part numbers. I never really got answers to questions though.

kamikazercracing.com is where I go now. Very friendly, with great advise. Fast shipping for a good price. You cannot go wrong here, just give it a try.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #122
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUCKMANDO View Post
I never had a problem with RC Champ other than it takes days to get replies and you need to know just what you want with part numbers. I never really got answers to questions though.

kamikazercracing.com is where I go now. Very friendly, with great advise. Fast shipping for a good price. You cannot go wrong here, just give it a try.
Very true Kamikaze has great service and advice.
Old 02-03-2008, 05:09 PM   #123
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo84 View Post
Hi all,

Has anyone try rc-union.com ? I want to buy Sirio Evo3 STI engine there.But they don't reply my email.
I ordered from them once with no problem, little slow but OK. Next order took 3 weeks to tell me that they couldnt supply all the goods . Then it finaly arrives and the parts they said they could supply they didnt and so on.
1 MONTH LATER THEY STILL HAVENT CREDITED MY PAY PAL ACC WITH THE PARTS THEY DIDNT SUPPLY AND YES THEY DONT REPLY TO MY EMAILS ETHIER.
advfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 06:25 PM   #124
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I had the same type of problem with Rcmart aka on ebay dinball. He pretty much refused to refund me and kept giving excuses. Took 3 months to get a motor I bought from him on ebay. I honestly feel that I only got the motor because I threatened to take action against him. When I said that, poof!! He says that the motor just showed up!! Needless to say, I wasn't too happy. So, i'll never buy from him again and will happily tell people about my experience. I was so frustrated by the whole mess, I never ran the motor and sold it on ebay.

And yes, i'm aware that people have had good luck with him so don't bother telling me that you like him. I really don't care.

MINO Racing
JetMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:27 PM   #125
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Dickson View Post
Very true Kamikaze has great service and advice.
I've just recently completed a sale at Kamikaze and I was quite satisfied. The guy is honest too. If he doesn't have a part, he says he doesn't. Some of their prices are a bit above Hong Kong and some below. What I liked the most was the friendly service and reasonable shipping costs. It's an extreme pissoff to pay $20 for shipping from Hong Kong only to find out it really cost $12.00.

Not all HK shops are bad though. I've found RC Mushroom to be good (although shipping costs are a bit high). RC Champ, slow but reliable. Give them enough time and they can get anything in Japan. Shipping isn't cheap but it isn't a ripoff either. Another shop I've used with no problems is The Border. Prices and shipping are a bit on the high side but that shop seems to get stuff way faster than other shops. Service is good as well.

Rob
going4#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 04:41 AM   #126
Tech Adept

Does anyone have any good suggestions for shops on eBay?
bboy is offline   Reply With Quote