R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 08-01-2005, 02:24 PM   #376
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Giordano
Hey Mike, to bad your not coming out to the GLC....what is P Dub????

Will the MTX-4 come with .8 gears?
Whats up Carl!!!!
P-Dub is a company that makes rock hard foam bumpers for sedan cars. They work great!!

I am almost 100% sure that the car will have the .08 gears.
Mike_Swauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 02:26 PM   #377
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Now I know how you get through traffic so well....

Where can we get them?????
Old 08-01-2005, 02:31 PM   #378
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Giordano
Now I know how you get through traffic so well....

Where can we get them?????
www.pdubracing.com
Old 08-01-2005, 02:32 PM   #379
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via MSN to Pooh2

That is really funny Carl!

"Since the Bible and the church are obviously mistaken in telling us where we came from, how can we trust them to tell us where we are going"?
Pooh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 02:36 PM   #380
Tech Adept

Send a message via ICQ to Grasshopperr Send a message via AIM to Grasshopperr Send a message via Yahoo to Grasshopperr

Hey mike what was that special motor you ran at the worlds I know you usually run JP FX12 I run a murnan modified Mugen X12 which everyone runs in atlanta and you have to have one to keep up. I would also like to put in a good word for uriah. Uriah helped me out so much on getting one of his motors after the connecting Rod broke in my sirio evo 2. Its cool that someone is nice enough to help out us kids. Everyone knows how expensive this hobby is and it cool to catch some kind of a break every once in a while. Well thanks for taking time to answer our questions Mike.
Grasshopperr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 02:59 PM   #381
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasshopperr
Hey mike what was that special motor you ran at the worlds I know you usually run JP FX12 I run a murnan modified Mugen X12 which everyone runs in atlanta and you have to have one to keep up. I would also like to put in a good word for uriah. Uriah helped me out so much on getting one of his motors after the connecting Rod broke in my sirio evo 2. Its cool that someone is nice enough to help out us kids. Everyone knows how expensive this hobby is and it cool to catch some kind of a break every once in a while. Well thanks for taking time to answer our questions Mike.
The engine I ran at the worlds was a JP FX T-03 with a lille extra work done inside of it.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:10 PM   #382
Tech Adept

Send a message via ICQ to Grasshopperr Send a message via AIM to Grasshopperr Send a message via Yahoo to Grasshopperr

Im glad the Mtx-4 is coming out because now I will have something to daydream about when I start highschool tomorrow. And mike if you dont mind me asken why weren't you in the a main at the worlds I expected you to be in the a main well good luck and keep winning the races I love seeing mugen winning all the races.
Grasshopperr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 03:23 PM   #383
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasshopperr
Im glad the Mtx-4 is coming out because now I will have something to daydream about when I start highschool tomorrow. And mike if you dont mind me asken why weren't you in the a main at the worlds I expected you to be in the a main well good luck and keep winning the races I love seeing mugen winning all the races.
I just had some bad luck. I had the lead in my semi final and would have bumped but with ten minutes to go I blew a throttle servo.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:10 PM   #384
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Any one know if MTX4 comes with universals, i havnt seen anything to confirm if it comes with universals or dogbones.
ATXPro4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 10:23 PM   #385
Tech Initiate

According to the Mugen Seiki website.... the Front lower arms are 1mm longer than the MTX3...so the front arms arent the same.....another part bites the dust as fitting both cars.
R40LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 03:44 AM   #386
Tech Regular

Send a message via ICQ to _cyclops_

i do think that a designed must not think of 'what parts will and will not fit from the old car', that would limit the designers in their new design, witch give lots of bad things..... so basicly, 'new parts' are 'good' (from a design point of view)...

@Mike, what about roll-center adjustments? Is the front adjustable, i also see some color change on the rear like the s710 has inserts there..?
I think the description on the Mugen website is a little 'limited', how come?
How are the shocks mounted, the same way as the serpent cars have or the mugen way with the screw thru the boll?
When will there be more information about the car like exact release dates? Prices? Manual maybe?
_cyclops_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 04:29 AM   #387
Tech Regular

wish i can have one, i drove both MTX's car n no complain.
FF25510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 05:24 AM   #388
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by _cyclops_
I think the description on the Mugen website is a little 'limited', how come?
How are the shocks mounted, the same way as the serpent cars have or the mugen way with the screw thru the boll?
When will there be more information about the car like exact release dates? Prices? Manual maybe?
I've never considered Mugen web support, other than Forum provided support by Mugen USA guys, to be overwhelming like Serpent's for example. So this lack of more detailed info seems pretty normal to me.
gonzoY5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 05:59 AM   #389
Tech Regular

Send a message via ICQ to _cyclops_

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzoY5
I've never considered Mugen web support, other than Forum provided support by Mugen USA guys, to be overwhelming like Serpent's for example. So this lack of more detailed info seems pretty normal to me.

Well yes/no... maybe it was on purpose, maybe not... let's see what mike says
_cyclops_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 07:45 AM   #390
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Ok so this is how i see it, i have seen many people here that seem disapointed that the MTX 4 look so much like the mtx3, they are saying that it is more of an evolution, yet there are still people complaining that the parts from the mtx3 will not fit the 4. I think that this in its self is evedence that it really is a compleatly new car.
ATXPro4 is offline   Reply With Quote