Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen MTX-4

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 06:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by MRX_joe21
How come your name is joemugen? if you have a kyosho's? lol thats werd broo. To be honest w/ you. mugen its way much better and easy to build than kyosho. And the parts all over the place not kyosho. Lol thats why im selling my RRR. Kyosho they have a really good drivers only. In fact MUGEN is much better than kyosho if you based on ENGINEERING & DISIGNER...
i also feel that mugen has very good engineering and disigners. i have to admit that i felt the mrx-4 i had was an excellent designed car. i sold because the track went out of business.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

for all those who replied to my post, thanks for your advice.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joemugen
for all those who replied to my post, thanks for your advice.
Did you used to call yourself serpentjoe ? and are you from Ney Jersey?
Old 11-14-2005, 07:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

kh
Old 11-14-2005, 07:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

jj
Old 11-14-2005, 07:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

jj
Old 11-14-2005, 08:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Slotmachine
Did you used to call yourself serpentjoe ? and are you from Ney Jersey?
no i am not from new jersey. my screenname has always been joemugen. the first car i drove was the mtx-3, and since i have run the serpent and kyosho as well. i feel all the cars run very well, but my personal preference is the kyosho. but i have not gotten a chance to see the mtx-4 and i am excited to get a chance to see this car run.
regardless what car i drive, my screename will always be joemugen. i have many friends that i pm and chat with on this site and they know me by joemugen, so even though right now i do not drive a mugen, i do not see any reason to change the name.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

So far, the only other person that has acknowledged a rub on the 2 speed housing is rcfoolz.

Rcfoolz: Check your clutch for a blown bearing. When my inner most clutch bearing went, the clutch bell had a pronounced wobble to it and I am wondering if that caused the rub or if it was chassis flex during a hard crash. If other people that have run their car hard (not just up and down the street in front of the house) take a look and see if they have a rub mark. IF you do, remove the engine and check the clutch bearings. Please report your findings.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

that makes a lot of sense scott. because i drove my car pretty hard and i also had a very bad accident that broke the shock tower which would have flexed the chassis (if there was any) but i don't have any rub marks. so i guess, the bearing blowing out, making the bell wobble, would scuff and make the rub marks. when you do find a better bearing to use, please post the brand/part# and where to get it. thanks man
Old 11-14-2005, 06:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Noob question: Is it just my computer or the Mugen Forum on the company website is not online yet?
Old 11-14-2005, 06:26 PM
jez
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I think the mugenracing.com forum is not working anymore. RobbieC or someone mentioned its closed indefinitely...
Old 11-14-2005, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

Default 1000

Originally Posted by Jo Gutierrez
that makes a lot of sense scott. because i drove my car pretty hard and i also had a very bad accident that broke the shock tower which would have flexed the chassis (if there was any) but i don't have any rub marks. so i guess, the bearing blowing out, making the bell wobble, would scuff and make the rub marks. when you do find a better bearing to use, please post the brand/part# and where to get it. thanks man
Jo your getting closer to 1000 !!!!! ROFL
Old 11-14-2005, 06:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

oh yeah!!! i gotta reply to you, it's one more opportunity i can't miss!

what's the word on your mtx-4??
Old 11-14-2005, 06:58 PM
Tech Regular

Default MUGEN

No word as of yet, hopefully by Wednesday or so !!!!

Any Idea where to get one in a timely manner would help, for a good price of course !!!!

The goose is on E-Bay, all the fixins included !!!!

I have some after market parts on the way , however, with no car, no put together !!!
Old 11-14-2005, 07:01 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rcabj
hi..anyone havin problem the tires touching either the front/rear knuckle...(when using 0 offset tires) thanks...
the safest is kawahara,then go elegi.
reason u gota look for tyre which is atleast 1mm offset and inner rim diameter like zac and elegi which i dun remember d mm,so then it wont touch d bottom rear knuckle.

kawahara made for mugen..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.