Wiki Posts
Search

V-ONE S Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2003, 10:48 PM
Tech Adept

Default Re: Re: Re: exhaust

Originally posted by squizzytaylor
Bend away joe just pull the wire out first so you dont snap the plastic, I just had a look and my wifes car is at 45deg to the chassis and mine is about 90 deg to the chassis.

gt

Well thanks Squizz, I will bend my way w/ the wire. I can mod the Type SS. I think a wire, a pipe and a header shouldn't be any problem right

V one S, me 2

I need to redo my PC now. I got a virus and need to remove the XP as a same time have fun.
Old 01-11-2003, 04:06 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: exhaust

Originally posted by NitroJoe
Well thanks Squizz, I will bend my way w/ the wire. I can mod the Type SS. I think a wire, a pipe and a header shouldn't be any problem right

V one S, me 2

I need to redo my PC now. I got a virus and need to remove the XP as a same time have fun.
Yeah, I know that problem, I got hit about 3 months ago and the last two days I seem to be back on some bastards mailing list again

gt

Old 01-11-2003, 05:59 AM
Tech Regular

Hey squizz what kind of flywheel do u have for you tr engine cuz i have the fd49 flywheel and it gets stuck on the shaft threads i have a tr(p) wit the pilot head thing

Last edited by NitroNut; 01-11-2003 at 10:59 AM.
Old 01-11-2003, 02:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by NitroNut
Hey squizz what kind of flywheel do u have for you tr engine cuz i have the fd49 flywheel and it gets stuck on the shaft threads i have a tr(p) wit the pilot head thing
The flywheel with the TR is just the stock one for the v-one-rr with Centax. Kawahara, K-Factory and others do smaller diameter ones and also light weight ones. They're not real dear either, just make sure your clutch set-up is gonna fit.

gt

Old 01-11-2003, 09:34 PM
Tech Regular

Bleh!!! i was trying to put on my flywheel and didnt even get past the threads on the pilot shaft one becuz the threads are tooo BIG! for the hole and now i have to return the engine and get the reg engine w/o the pilot shaft. gonna take like another week my lhs is slow ppl.
Old 01-12-2003, 09:10 PM
Tech Regular

I jus got a new engine today and it came with this one thing on the shaft thats like plastic or something and it's flat kinda like a disc on the shaft and if i take it off it wont let my flywheel go stragith down, the end of the shaft is like this --- can i jus leaev that on? i know this might not make sense
Old 01-12-2003, 09:11 PM
Tech Regular

Also is a rex pipe same thing as a nova pipe?
Old 01-14-2003, 02:56 AM
Tech Addict

Rex pipes/engines are a line of pruducts made by Novarossi. That's about as far as my knowledge of it goes .
Old 01-14-2003, 07:43 PM
Tech Addict

Hey guys,

Small request please, can you please name all of the manuafacturers that u can.

If it has already been mentioned please do not add it, and under the name of that manuafacture, the different types of cars they make, just say electric, nitro, and the size I.E. 1/10, 1/8

Thanks

This is so that i can build the webpage i was talkingabout to do with info on this evergrowing hobby.

I requested it in here, because you guys are really helpful with this stuff and i dont want a thread that ends up in an argument.

Thanks

Matt
Old 01-16-2003, 08:39 PM
Tech Adept

Here you go my new V 1-S
Attached Thumbnails V-ONE S Thread-mvc-001s.jpg  
Old 01-16-2003, 09:56 PM
Tech Adept

I want to buy a new controller. Which one is better; Futaba 3PK or the Sanwa M8? Need advise from you experienced guys
Old 01-16-2003, 10:32 PM
Tech Master

Default Joe

Originally posted by NitroJoe
Here you go my new V 1-S
Lookin good Joe but at the moment I think you need to mount a Tomahawk on top

gt

Old 01-16-2003, 10:36 PM
Tech Master

Default Radios

Originally posted by darthkir
I want to buy a new controller. Which one is better; Futaba 3PK or the Sanwa M8? Need advise from you experienced guys
Darthkir, I just sold my Hitech 3D and bought a Futaba 3PDF and its excellent, logical order for set-up and changes, very comfortable and most of all good quality! When your at the track, ask people can you hold there radio youll soon find one that you like the feel of!

gt

Old 01-17-2003, 01:50 AM
Tech Adept

There is one LHS here that claims that the Futaba 3PK is not good as compared to the Sanwa M8. He claims that the M8 is the most widely used among the professionals. Is this true? Any experience?
Old 01-17-2003, 03:47 AM
Tech Master

Default ???

Originally posted by darthkir
There is one LHS here that claims that the Futaba 3PK is not good as compared to the Sanwa M8. He claims that the M8 is the most widely used among the professionals. Is this true? Any experience?

Probly right, However what are the features, what is the price difference and do you need them?

gt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.