V-ONE S Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

V-ONE S Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2003, 05:07 PM
Tech Rookie

thanx for the info, btw, my car's is stock, meaning the shock oil still using the one comes with the kit, then diff oil using the grease comes with the kit, should i change it? coz i feel the suspension is too soft......
Old 08-28-2003, 07:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

learn to drive first then when you are confident and can control the car at high speeds, start playing with setups.
Old 08-28-2003, 07:26 PM
Tech Rookie

i played RC electric cars since i was small... only now i play the nitro cars... i normally play on the open road so the stock tires now has lost it grips so the car just spins here n there whenever i do connering....

i also like to do late breaking when coming into corners so i think after i get new tires only then i will play at the proper track, played once at the proper track here, my car always over shoots maybe because of my late breaking style (heavy breaking at last minute + nearly torn stock rubber slick tires)

any advice on proper pickup, connering breaking? thanx in advance
Old 08-29-2003, 06:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Default fuel hose

guys does the length of the fuel hose affects the performance of the car, mine is quite long because it has a fuel filter in between. Should I cut a little bit? thanks
Old 09-01-2003, 04:02 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: waaaaaaaazzzzzzzz uuuuuuuuuppppppp

Originally posted by squizzytaylor
hey girls wazzzzz up?

This thread has gone real quiet...........whats the story......even Brett and chris o arent givin you guys crap anymore.............?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

GT

A hoy Iv been too busy with my new electric
Old 09-01-2003, 04:13 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: waaaaaaaazzzzzzzz uuuuuuuuuppppppp

Originally posted by ChrisO
A hoy Iv been too busy with my new electric
amazing stuff
i got this cool model of an elec motor on weekend
Old 09-01-2003, 10:35 PM
Tech Addict

Electric .... where can I throw up ?!

Old 09-01-2003, 11:51 PM
Tech Adept

Angry

Originally posted by V-One S Racer
Electric .... where can I throw up ?!

HA HA Ha i used to be as reckless as you boys are, then i thought, fu(k there are so many clowns that race nitro, there best consistancy is around 4.00 they think that it is cool to run an engine at 400F and when a race is over, think it is cool to still run a few more laps even when the marshals have gone, and the race controller has told them to get off the track!

Next time you are at the races, look for the ones that care for their equiptment/cars, look for the ones who go out of their way to help someone, look for the ones that show good driving ettiquet (sp) the ones that say SORRY, MY FAULT when a accednt happens even if it wasnt their fault! i can gaurentee that they race electric!

I didnt change over to electric because of that, i changed because i wanted to improve my driving, and yes i have improved imensly and havnt looked back, but that isnt to say that i am givin up nitro, im just waiting for some real competetion to turn up (maybe it could be you) because there are so many clowns that race nitro and arent even close to me (i aint tryin to make me self look good) the last race i had with my NTC3, i won each race by 2 laps, now seriously how fun is that? (alot of sarcasim)

lets see what you have to say?
Old 09-02-2003, 12:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Newbie

Hi guys
Old 09-02-2003, 01:52 AM
Tech Master

HA HA Ha i used to be as reckless as you boys are, then i thought, fu(k there are so many clowns that race nitro, there best consistancy is around 4.00 they think that it is cool to run an engine at 400F and when a race is over, think it is cool to still run a few more laps even when the marshals have gone, and the race controller has told them to get off the track!

Next time you are at the races, look for the ones that care for their equiptment/cars, look for the ones who go out of their way to help someone, look for the ones that show good driving ettiquet (sp) the ones that say SORRY, MY FAULT when a accednt happens even if it wasnt their fault! i can gaurentee that they race electric!

I didnt change over to electric because of that, i changed because i wanted to improve my driving, and yes i have improved imensly and havnt looked back, but that isnt to say that i am givin up nitro, im just waiting for some real competetion to turn up (maybe it could be you) because there are so many clowns that race nitro and arent even close to me (i aint tryin to make me self look good) the last race i had with my NTC3, i won each race by 2 laps, now seriously how fun is that? (alot of sarcasim)

i would like electric... but the one thing that i dont like is charging batts... i like the get up and go of nitro

i cant wait till i build my electric boat tho! that will be awesome shit
Old 09-02-2003, 02:56 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by sausage_link
i would like electric... but the one thing that i dont like is charging batts... i like the get up and go of nitro

i cant wait till i build my electric boat tho! that will be awesome shit
charging takes no time at all, 36 mins at 5 amps will do a 3000, and before you start playing, charge all ur batts up, i got 4 assembled 3000's and one that hasnt yet be done and when ur at a race day, all ya do is wait for the batt to cool down, wait till its cold, and then charge it up again, ya dont have to sit there and do nothing ya know
Old 09-02-2003, 03:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default new car

Hi

I recently bought a Vones2 and I am very happy with the all car.
I have got the 2 speed and stabilizers and I was wondering what would be a good engine upgrade to get.

Thanx Ryan.
Old 09-02-2003, 04:24 PM
Tech Addict

I agree with the driving ettiquite thing... doesn't happen much any more but it shits me when people go out of their way to make something seem like it was YOUR fault and not theirs... seen it happen to new guys on their first race day and then I never see them again (I wonder why !) . Marshalling's where it's at it's worst though... ain't the marshall's fault if they came off the track and lost time !

The competition thing is why I've now left Stock/Pro Stock and got myself a V-One RR Evo. I was probably more bored than you but there's nothing like racing a few Stock cars to make yourself look better than you really are .

I'm looking forward (not really ) to the challenge of racing Pro at my club, some of the best drivers in the state/country .
Old 09-02-2003, 04:26 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: new car

Originally posted by VoneS II
Hi

I recently bought a Vones2 and I am very happy with the all car.
I have got the 2 speed and stabilizers and I was wondering what would be a good engine upgrade to get.

Thanx Ryan.
DEFINATELY get yourself a new tuned pipe... one of the first upgrades you should do !
Old 09-02-2003, 07:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

HA HA Ha i used to be as reckless as you boys are, then i thought, fu(k there are so many clowns that race nitro, there best consistancy is around 4.00 .........................

I didnt change over to electric because of that, i changed because i wanted to improve my driving, and yes i have improved imensly and havnt looked back, but that isnt to say that i am givin up nitro, im just waiting for some real competetion to turn up

A pretty big generalisation.

Maybe that's how it was at your club (which club BTW?)

Maybe you could have started running at another club or try another class. Like VoneS Racer, I would have preferred he stay in stock and we find him more competition but it didnt happen.

How far is Moorebank from you? Would 1/8th scale there provide enough competition

DC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.