V-ONE S Thread

Reply

Old 04-03-2003, 06:08 AM
  #2326  
Tech Adept
 
xGSiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 230
Default

Wait, Squizzy how come the pages are in black and white?

I saw the colour Kyosho Catalog selling for $17 at my LHS :/
xGSiR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 01:34 PM
  #2327  
Tech Master
 
squizzytaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto NSW Australia
Posts: 1,119
Default

Originally posted by xGSiR
Wait, Squizzy how come the pages are in black and white?

I saw the colour Kyosho Catalog selling for $17 at my LHS :/
Yes they are in black and white (file size)
Yes I bought mine for $17.00 whats your point?

Saus, yes it will fit the v-one-s in fact I think it can be used on the front as well!
squizzytaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 05:51 PM
  #2328  
Tech Adept
 
xGSiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 230
Default

Oh just wondering why its black and white when its a colour book thats all.
xGSiR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 11:00 PM
  #2329  
Tech Master
 
sausage_link's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Melb, Australia
Posts: 1,025
Default

hmmmmmmm

i might just get one
i thought to my self... why dont they make it for the front

do you still have brakes?
sausage_link is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 11:21 PM
  #2330  
Tech Master
 
squizzytaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto NSW Australia
Posts: 1,119
Default

Originally posted by xGSiR
Oh just wondering why its black and white when its a colour book thats all.
Thats cool, I just didnt have time to screw around trying to get the file size under 200kb thats all, but as I said I will scan better images of the good stuff and post them on the weekend.

gt

squizzytaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 11:22 PM
  #2331  
Tech Master
 
squizzytaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto NSW Australia
Posts: 1,119
Default

Originally posted by sausage_link
hmmmmmmm

i might just get one
i thought to my self... why dont they make it for the front

do you still have brakes?
yes you will have full braking........but a one-way will teach you to drive better

gt

squizzytaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 12:05 AM
  #2332  
Tech Adept
 
xGSiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 230
Default

I was just starting my V1S after i haven't played with it for about 1/ 1/2 weeks, i noticed the recoil starter was acting wierd.

If i would pull it, the string won't go back as fast as before. Also i blocked the tune pipe and tried to prime the engine but for some reason the fuel wasn't going into the fuel line.

Now before any of this did happen, i was cleaning the engine and car. Before i took off the heatsink and kinda messed around with the piston and that metal thing that surrounds it.

I checked it again today because since i messed with it before, i got see what i done.

Now i noticed this small like arrow on top of the engine crankshaft.
I also noticed this small indent on the metal thing that surrounds the piston. I aligned it up and it solved my problem pf priming the engine and pullstart acting wierd.
Dunno if this ever happened to you guys. Oh wells.
xGSiR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 12:10 AM
  #2333  
Tech Master
 
squizzytaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto NSW Australia
Posts: 1,119
Default

Originally posted by xGSiR
I was just starting my V1S after i haven't played with it for about 1/ 1/2 weeks, i noticed the recoil starter was acting wierd.

If i would pull it, the string won't go back as fast as before. Also i blocked the tune pipe and tried to prime the engine but for some reason the fuel wasn't going into the fuel line.

Now before any of this did happen, i was cleaning the engine and car. Before i took off the heatsink and kinda messed around with the piston and that metal thing that surrounds it.

I checked it again today because since i messed with it before, i got see what i done.

Now i noticed this small like arrow on top of the engine crankshaft.
I also noticed this small indent on the metal thing that surrounds the piston. I aligned it up and it solved my problem pf priming the engine and pullstart acting wierd.
Dunno if this ever happened to you guys. Oh wells.
The notch and the arrow are designed to align otherwise your ports would not line up!

Here is thr first colour pic

gt

Attached Thumbnails V-ONE S Thread-newkyoshostuff2.jpg  
squizzytaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 12:13 AM
  #2334  
Tech Master
 
squizzytaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto NSW Australia
Posts: 1,119
Default

and another

gt

Attached Thumbnails V-ONE S Thread-newkyoshostuff1.jpg  
squizzytaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 12:26 AM
  #2335  
Tech Adept
 
xGSiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 230
Default

Yeah i thought so. Something to do with that.
xGSiR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 12:33 AM
  #2336  
Tech Adept
 
phildee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Geelong, Vic, Australia
Posts: 191
Default

Can u get a belt tensioner for the v-ones?
phildee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 12:37 AM
  #2337  
Tech Master
 
squizzytaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto NSW Australia
Posts: 1,119
Default

Originally posted by phildee
Can u get a belt tensioner for the v-ones?
You dont need one!

gt

squizzytaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 12:46 AM
  #2338  
Tech Adept
 
xGSiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 230
Default

Why not?
xGSiR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 12:53 AM
  #2339  
Tech Master
 
squizzytaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto NSW Australia
Posts: 1,119
Default

Originally posted by xGSiR
Why not?
you tell me why you think you need one?

Is the belt falling off?
Is it skipping?

If it is doing either, chance are youve picked up a rock or something and putting more tension on it is going to make problems far worse.

gt

squizzytaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 05:01 PM
  #2340  
Tech Adept
 
Team_Akina_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Cali
Posts: 218
Default

Yup, if your belt is lose or skipping, then something is binding in your drivetrain. It won't hurt to have a belt tensioner, the belt will and do get lose from time to time. SOme cars will require a belt tensioner to tension the belt so it will not hit any parts.

Team_Akina_1 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service