V-ONE S Thread

Reply

Old 03-04-2003, 04:32 AM
  #1591  
Tech Master
 
sausage_link's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Melb, Australia
Posts: 1,025
Default

i think i got about 0 camber on the back
ill put some on
sausage_link is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 06:53 AM
  #1592  
Tech Fanatic
 
Entropy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 965
Default

Hi guys, I was just doing some maintanence on my V-One S when I realized I lost my 2-speed instruction manual.

Could any kind soul please scan or take a photo of the 2-speed manual, especially the blow up diagram that shows all parts so I can put the whole thing together properly when I'm done mucking around with it.

TA.
Entropy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 01:18 PM
  #1593  
Tech Master
 
squizzytaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto NSW Australia
Posts: 1,119
Default

Originally posted by sausage_link
squizzy how do i set the droop and rebound settings?
is that the grub screws on the arms? and how much do i set it at?
Ill email you the details in the next day or so with some photos

gt

squizzytaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 01:20 PM
  #1594  
Tech Master
 
squizzytaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto NSW Australia
Posts: 1,119
Default

Originally posted by Entropy
Hi guys, I was just doing some maintanence on my V-One S when I realized I lost my 2-speed instruction manual.

Could any kind soul please scan or take a photo of the 2-speed manual, especially the blow up diagram that shows all parts so I can put the whole thing together properly when I'm done mucking around with it.

TA.
Entropy, the file will be to big to use on here. Please pm me your email and I will email it to you.

gt

squizzytaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 02:37 PM
  #1595  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 67
Default

Dumb question, is V1S a RTR? I can't remember. What aspects of this car is adjustable in stock trim?

I might get a gas car for my older brother. Might give him my V1r/rr, but I doubt he will ever learn how to run it properly, so I'm thinking about a V1s for him.
rbgti is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 03:23 PM
  #1596  
Tech Master
 
squizzytaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto NSW Australia
Posts: 1,119
Default

Originally posted by rbgti
Dumb question, is V1S a RTR? I can't remember. What aspects of this car is adjustable in stock trim?

I might get a gas car for my older brother. Might give him my V1r/rr, but I doubt he will ever learn how to run it properly, so I'm thinking about a V1s for him.
V1s is only available in kit form allthough most LHS will assemble for $100-140.

gt

squizzytaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 09:22 PM
  #1597  
Tech Adept
 
xGSiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 230
Default

Most hobby stores would have a package deal that comes with a nitro starter kit and radio kit installed. So you might consider that.
xGSiR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 09:26 PM
  #1598  
Tech Adept
 
xGSiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 230
Default

Just posting this picture for someone to see.
But yeah thats basically my V-One S.
Attached Thumbnails V-ONE S Thread-xgv-one.jpg  
xGSiR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 09:39 PM
  #1599  
Tech Adept
 
phildee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Geelong, Vic, Australia
Posts: 191
Default

Coloured zip ties, motor saver and flouro fuel line . I must be easily amused
Attached Thumbnails V-ONE S Thread-dcp_0598.jpg  
phildee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 09:46 PM
  #1600  
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 585
Default

Have you even driven your car yet phildee? It looks so clean !
V-One S Racer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 10:09 PM
  #1601  
Tech Master
 
sausage_link's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Melb, Australia
Posts: 1,025
Default

u dont need the zip ties on the stock heatsink ive found

i just put some pics of the melbourne motor show on my website if you guys want to see them just go there and click news and it has a link
sausage_link is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 10:21 PM
  #1602  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 67
Default

Originally posted by squizzytaylor
V1s is only available in kit form allthough most LHS will assemble for $100-140.

gt

CHARGE money for assemble?? WHat kind of service is that?! My shop will assemble your RR's or even a 1/8 scale for free. Set your car up on a setup system and breakn'tune your engine too, ALL at no extra cost.


Thanks for you response though.
rbgti is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 10:31 PM
  #1603  
Tech Master
 
sausage_link's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Melb, Australia
Posts: 1,025
Default

yeh my car was assembled for free
sausage_link is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 10:37 PM
  #1604  
Tech Master
 
squizzytaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto NSW Australia
Posts: 1,119
Default

Originally posted by rbgti
CHARGE money for assemble?? WHat kind of service is that?! My shop will assemble your RR's or even a 1/8 scale for free. Set your car up on a setup system and breakn'tune your engine too, ALL at no extra cost.


Thanks for you response though.
The way I look at it, if you want an rtr you buy an rtr, if you want a kit buy a kit. That is the way it is in Europe,USA and Asia and the majority of shops in all those countries usually charge for construction.Two of the largest hobby shops in the southern hemisphere are in Newcastle and they definately charge.

gt

squizzytaylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 10:45 PM
  #1605  
Tech Fanatic
 
Entropy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 965
Default

Originally posted by squizzytaylor
Entropy, the file will be to big to use on here. Please pm me your email and I will email it to you.

gt

You've got PM
Entropy is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service