R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 11-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #121
Tech Adept

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Check Out Matrixtiresusa.com For New Lower Prices

Last edited by dfilo123; 11-07-2013 at 07:39 PM.
dfilo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #122
Tech Rookie

Anyone else having problems getting matrix tires? I still haven't received my order from 10/21/13....
HTUJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:47 AM   #123
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTUJohn View Post
Anyone else having problems getting matrix tires? I still haven't received my order from 10/21/13....
B/c of the government furlough, customs didn't clear a major shipment to get to Doug until this week i believe. Which means, anyone who placed a tire order in the past 3 maybe four weeks has been waiting to get their order. I would just shoot Doug and email. I know he is going to be busy and working hard unpacking the load and getting all the backed orders out to people.
esckalayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:17 PM   #124
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by esckalayd View Post
B/c of the government furlough, customs didn't clear a major shipment to get to Doug until this week i believe. Which means, anyone who placed a tire order in the past 3 maybe four weeks has been waiting to get their order. I would just shoot Doug and email. I know he is going to be busy and working hard unpacking the load and getting all the backed orders out to people.
Out of 97 orders of today we are on order 48 orders should be caught up by the end of the week also No email orders will be excepted due to the high volume of orders. Tires are on a first come first serve basis you will be notified if we have run out of a shore or product all product will be shipped for the
Kissimmee race I am a one person show so the more I stop and talk to customers right know the further i get behind I do read all emails.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #125
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfilo123 View Post
Out of 97 orders of today we are on order 48 orders should be caught up by the end of the week also No email orders will be excepted due to the high volume of orders. Tires are on a first come first serve basis you will be notified if we have run out of a shore or product all product will be shipped for the
Kissimmee race I am a one person show so the more I stop and talk to customers right know the further i get behind I do read all emails.
When do I get an update? First I was told that you didn't receive my payment (even though it cleared my bank) and that I was going to receive the tires last week. Then I was told that I would receive my tires yesterday or the day before. This is after multiple emails to you and having to call about 3 times every other day only to get a response less then a third of the time. It's getting really old and the only reason I'm posting on here is because of your lack of response to me in any other form. I have yet to receive any formal notification as to my status.
HTUJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:22 AM   #126
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTUJohn View Post
When do I get an update? First I was told that you didn't receive my payment (even though it cleared my bank) and that I was going to receive the tires last week. Then I was told that I would receive my tires yesterday or the day before. This is after multiple emails to you and having to call about 3 times every other day only to get a response less then a third of the time. It's getting really old and the only reason I'm posting on here is because of your lack of response to me in any other form. I have yet to receive any formal notification as to my status.
Per are phone conversation I stated to you your order was declined for a bad CVV code I verified this on are front end and back end software along with the credit card processor I can and will help you in this matter please send me your bank name and phone number and I will contact them for you with are transaction codes and get it removed for you.

Thank You
Doug Filo
Old 11-21-2013, 05:24 PM   #127
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfilo123 View Post
Per are phone conversation I stated to you your order was declined for a bad CVV code I verified this on are front end and back end software along with the credit card processor I can and will help you in this matter please send me your bank name and phone number and I will contact them for you with are transaction codes and get it removed for you.

Thank You
Doug Filo
Doug can you address the text,emails I sent you thanks in advance
I am also one person as well & it is not hard to reply back
Thanks again
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #128
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

DOUG RECIEVED MY TIRES TODAY GOOD LOOKIN OUT BRO!!! TO ALL THOSE WAITING ON TIRES BELIEVE ME YOU WILL GET YOUR TIRES SOON GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE !!
SPONSORED BY MY MONEY!!
Q-B0R0 B0MBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:57 PM   #129
Tech Initiate

[QUOTE=dfilo123;12726192]Out of 97 orders of today we are on order 48 orders should be caught up by the end of the week also No email orders will be excepted due to the high volume of orders. Tires are on a first come first serve basis you will be notified if we have run out of a shore or product all product will be shipped for the
Kissimmee race I am a one person show so the more I stop and talk to customers right know the further i get behind I do read all emails.[/QUOTE DOUG are you taking orders if so hos the 12th scale 30 and 32 rears availability? Good tires

Thks ted
Theo49306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 05:38 PM   #130
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default matrix tires

Well I put my order in on dec 14 2013 and I have not received anything yet !!! No email no phone call nothing !!! Does anybody know what is going on at matrix tires. I purchased a $100 worth of tires and im really starting to worry as I used my credit card for the purchase and trying to get a refund is a pain. Does anybody know the owner and what kind of person he is, as I just want a e-mail or phone call telling me something thats all !!!!
Old 01-12-2014, 06:11 PM   #131
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcaddict13 View Post
Well I put my order in on dec 14 2013 and I have not received anything yet !!! No email no phone call nothing !!! Does anybody know what is going on at matrix tires. I purchased a $100 worth of tires and im really starting to worry as I used my credit card for the purchase and trying to get a refund is a pain. Does anybody know the owner and what kind of person he is, as I just want a e-mail or phone call telling me something thats all !!!!
Put in your dispute now...Website is down...I placed a order for a buddy on december 16th and didnt hear anything....called and left message, emailed, and PM'ed him on here....NOTHING!!! Hope we all get our money back.
nitrobeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 02:19 PM   #132
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)
Default he has done the runner...

For all those who have put orders in and not received anything i suggest you contact your bank and get the bank to reimburse you as it looks like the owner of matrix tires usa is a fraud.

i bought $400 worth of tires for a mate and myself at the end of nov. then i received an email saying they will not be able to complete my order and will issue a refund. 2 weeks later no refund and i received an email from Doug saying it could be a problem with the bank.

i waited the 31 days as per my banks instructions before putting in a fraud claim. i paid with my mastercard and the bank refunded my money. i had to prove that the claim was legit by supplying the bank with coppies of the email from matrix tires saying they will refund the money and i was also lucky to screen shot my order that had said cancelled.

when i hadnt received any further emails i then looked up the matrix tires usa facebook page and it was currently being updated. one post said "what is your new years resolution" i replied back saying "here is one for you: improve your customer service by completing customer orders and refunding those you cant instead of your bullshit responses"

the next morning his facebook page was taken off and the online store is now unavailable.

i have also heard matrix tires usa have had a falling out with the manufacturer and can no longer get more stock. shame as Doug was nice to deal with.
mrgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:23 PM   #133
Tech Master

Hello everyone, I will make a phone call tomorrow and see if I can help you guys out. I am not affiliated with Matrix USA any longer since my last post in October. I have been out of racing for 5 months and have received a few phone calls in the last several days. Ssince I know most of you and have helped some of you in the past, I will try for all of you guys and see if I can get some info and help.

Please do not take this unfortunate circumstance out on the MATRIX Manufactures Italy or the next NEW importer for the MATRIX Tires. MATRIX Tires manufactures if not one of the best tires and wheels in the WORLD for r/c racing today.

Thank you Billy

Last edited by YLLIB; 01-13-2014 at 09:54 PM.
YLLIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 05:30 PM   #134
Tech Master

DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR MATRIX TIRES ORDER

Hello everyone, In the past several months I have heard that there has been some past MATRIX customers that did not receive their tire orders, but the funds were taken from your account.

If this true, MATRIX Tires AMERICAN does not know the facts or anything about the incident, my knowledge is based on emails I have received or read on r/c tech.

Matrix Italy and MATRIX Tires AMERICA have had private meetings over the last several days over their concern about these incidents. Both companies MATRIX Italy and MATRIX AMERICA have decided and feels the only right thing to do is help and make things right for all that have encountered this.

MATRIX Tires AMERICA feels that this is key to our success and to show our appreciation of your support of MATRIX tires since being in the USA. We care deeply about our customers and feels this is the right thing to do.

MATRIX Italy and the MATRIX Tires AMERICA understands the frustration and sends our deepest apologies for the occurrences and hope that we can help take the burden of your shoulders and take responsibility for what has happened.

MATRIX Tires AMERICA is willing to send out previously ordered tires to any customers that encountered this problem from previous MATRIX distributor. MATRIX AMERICA is willing to send your order at no charge, direct to you with no charge to you.

To qualify, you must NOT have received your shipment from the previous MATRIX importer and show proof that your c.c. has been charged, you also must show that you have filed claim with your bank. There is only around 4 or 5 orders that I am aware of to date.

MATRIX AMERICA will send your tires out direct from the US to you immediately after details are received and approved.

Some time has passed so I would believe most of you have contacted your bank with this information for refund. If any of you are still out tires and have not had your money refunded or still in the process, please pm me a.s.a.p. with your phone number and I will call you and talk to you personally about this incident so you can get your tires you ordered from us direct.

I will be asking for receipt, invoice # of your order , tracking package number if received and copy claimed filed with your bank and I will go from there. It should only take a couple of days to process this. I will get your tires out to you as quick as I can.

In the next week I will be starting a NEW Matrix America thread so we all can start out on a positive and happy thread.

Please keep your eyes on Facebook under MATRIX Tires AMERICA with more information, news and race results

Thank you

MATRIX Tires AMERICA / Billy Bowerman
YLLIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:31 PM   #135
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)

Good to hear and Total Respect to Matrix for honouring these orders.

YLLIB to what email address do you want us to send the requested documents to?
mrgsr is offline   Reply With Quote